Will the Democrat Party Finally be Held Accountable?

I think the Republican leadership may finally have had enough. Things will change in a few short months

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I think the Republican leadership may finally have had enough. Things will change in a few short months

Fawk this stupid bitch. Trump profited to the tune of millions of dollars from Secret Service expenses alone. "Conflict", are you flippin kidding me. Joe Biden's net worth is something around eight million dollars. What is Trump's? Well probably, something south of zero because he is about the worse businessman that ever walked the face of the earth. But, he claims it is billions.

Fawk this stupid bitch. Trump profited to the tune of millions of dollars from Secret Service expenses alone. "Conflict", are you flippin kidding me. Joe Biden's net worth is something around eight million dollars. What is Trump's? Well probably, something south of zero because he is about the worse businessman that ever walked the face of the earth. But, he claims it is billions.
It's well known that Tater's brother is the family bagman and is "holding' for the family.

I hope you're right. I don't have much confidence in the arm wavers leading the GOP.
Republicans need to erect lines of gallows on the white house lawn and lines of guillotines in the rose garden. Then start with the public hearings.

Forum List

Back