Will The Democrat party field a Traditional pro American Candidate Again?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

What will it be? Will we ever have another JFK?

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.
i would love for "another jfk" to emerge.

we haven't seen many ikes or teddy roosevelts either.

Humm....Trump gave rich people a tax cut and then homelessness exploded.

No, from here on out it will be an Israel hating, climate cultist who wants to spend $100 trillion on fighting the air, which will then be the end of the economy and the Republic.

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie
Of course, the really big lie is that the 2020 election was stolen by Democrats. Nothing is more unAmerican than not conceding the loss and asking supporters to accept defeat and come back swinging to win the next election. So the answer is yes, and we already have it. It is Trumpyberra and his MAGANUTS that are the non-traditionalist wanting a president unconstrained by the Constitution and the democratic traditions we once had.

It won't matter as long as we allow them to cheat in the tens of millions column.

We need an accurate, up to date, Federal Voter ID database on a Blockchain consisting of: Living, Citizens with a Social Security number and current address. If States think they have 5MM more "voters" they'd to show a Court how that's possible

It won't matter as long as we allow them to cheat in the tens of millions column.

We need an accurate, up to date, Federal Voter ID database on a Blockchain consisting of: Living, Citizens with a Social Security number and current address. If States think they have 5MM more "voters" they'd to show a Court how that's possible

You are a tad confused. The reality is that a large chunk of people who can vote don't. Even with the record turnout in 2020, only 67% of those who are eligible to vote did.

I have no problem with a national ID system, but the voter fraud you are looking for doesn't exist. Even Trump's own people admitted that.

We surely don't have a party that stands up for workers when they have a dispute with their employers. The Demon rats and repugs stand with the employers. Sad.

So you think being against discrimination is "anti-american?"

You know JFK was supportive of equal rights and against discrimination, don't you?

What you mean to say is you hope the DEMS go back to being what is was in 1860.

You are a tad confused. The reality is that a large chunk of people who can vote don't. Even with the record turnout in 2020, only 67% of those who are eligible to vote did.

I have no problem with a national ID system, but the voter fraud you are looking for doesn't exist. Even Trump's own people admitted that.

You're confused.

All of the Big Blue States have voter databases that are off in the millions column: IL 4MM, NY 3MM, CA, lord knows probably 7, 8MM, etc. It's the only thing keeping the "democrat" Party (CCP/Sinaloa Cartel wholly owned subsidiary) competitive

The real issue is that people will vote for people that give them free stuff. Or the perception of it. There are really no forward-thinking people in the Prog party. Even though they promote themselves as that and people promote that on these forums. People do not even realize losing manufacturing supremacy is a potential death knell for nations. Paying people higher wages for fast food in areas of high taxes taking a good percentage of those wages is insanity and stupid. It is reported at least 5 million people have left high tax areas the last several years. none of those slick talkers like entertainers. media and politicians will stick around if people start killing each other.

i would love for "another jfk" to emerge.

we haven't seen many ikes or teddy roosevelts either.
yes, we need another President that was in debt to the mob for his election. It cost him and his brother their lives

You're confused.

All of the Big Blue States have voter databases that are off in the millions column: IL 4MM, NY 3MM, CA, lord knows probably 7, 8MM, etc. It's the only thing keeping the "democrat" Party (CCP/Sinaloa Cartel wholly owned subsidiary) competitive
Except, no, they aren't.

States check death certificates on a monthly basis to remove dead voters. Even in Chicago.

What keeps the Democrats ahead is that the REpublicans are only the party of white, straight males, and we are only 30% of the population.

No. Sadly many of Americas "allies" work to keep it this way as they want to continue to snowjoh the U.S into paying their bills, funding their boondoggles snd living the high life with less contribution. Global soclalism at the cost of Americas empire and exceptionalism. They are too stupid to realize that if the U.S fails due to poor policies the consequences to the world are dire and their ballroom parties will be meaningless against Americas enemies in WWIII. Too many.fools in America are intoxicated.with the same self gain at National expense.

Except, no, they aren't.

States check death certificates on a monthly basis to remove dead voters. Even in Chicago.

What keeps the Democrats ahead is that the REpublicans are only the party of white, straight males, and we are only 30% of the population.
Such a bigoted comment

Why are so many women republican candidates? And why, do the Democrats hate Women? Obviously they do, forcing them to compete against men in women's sports? Allowing men and boys to use Women restrooms? Allowing women to fight in combat roles in war? Appointing transexual men/women to high positions in government that women are more qualified for.

There are so many ways democrats attack women it is sick.

You are easily proven wrong when it comes to women. We can also prove you bigoted when it comes to minorities.

Such a bigoted comment

Why are so many women republican candidates?

Wouldn't know, stupidity? I don't understand why anyone who isn't a millionaire supports the GOP.

And why, do the Democrats hate Women? Obviously they do, forcing them to compete against men in women's sports? Allowing men and boys to use Women restrooms? Allowing women to fight in combat roles in war? Appointing transexual men/women to high positions in government that women are more qualified for.
The only people who I see panicking about transgenders are sexually insecure men.

The Dem party has been taken over by communists. It is evident in all of their policies and apparent in the indoctrinaton going on in our schools at all levels.

The EXTREME BIDEN CULT FUCKS know this, it is what they want. Communism.

Wouldn't know, stupidity? I don't understand why anyone who isn't a millionaire supports the GOP.
If you dont know why so many women are in the Republican party, it is your stupidity, which claims it is stupidity.

The reason women are in the republican party is because republican men are mostly good, honest people that encourage women to be in politics.

Again, if you dont understand the reason non-millionaires are in the GOP, it most likely is stupidity on your part.

The Dem party has been taken over by communists. It is evident in all of their policies and apparent in the indoctrinaton going on in our schools at all levels.

The EXTREME BIDEN CULT FUCKS know this, it is what they want. Communism.
It’s unfortunate situation. Because in speaking with my older relatives, they would all say that back in the 1940s and 60s you had Democrat politicians, across-the-board standing tall for the working man in this country. And they were pro American. They stood for the flag. It would’ve been utterly unthinkable for any of them to support an ideology like BLM, or the radical LGBT agenda, which allows a boy to go into a girls bathroom.

And as we see many Democrat voters are completely brainwashed. They simply call anyone who disagrees with them a racist. They don’t care about what people say. every day they make things up about other people.

I’m waiting for a Democrat Who openly says he is proud of Andrew Jackson and He is proud of his ancestors. It seems like pretty much All of them are into this whole BLM/radical transgender. Its insane.

And yes, it is appropriate and healthy to be proud of people like Andrew Jackson as an American. Yes he owned slaves, ….Jews, blacks, Indians also owned slaves. So the arguments people put against people like Jackson and other Americans of our history is stupid. Andrew Jackson fought various Indians, and Indians also fought each other. But common sense is something that is lacking among some portion of Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back