Will The Democrat party field a Traditional pro American Candidate Again?

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

What will it be? Will we ever have another JFK?

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.

No, don't think so. Progressives only get progressively worse.

To do so would be to stop worshiping racist, systemic criminal blacks, stop the DEI bullshit, close the borders and evict the illegals, leave the guns alone, stop demonizing white people and stop pushing mentally ill homosexuality and transgenderism on America.

Can the dems do that??

When there is no more rule of law and America implodes...it will be open season on the blue hairs, black racists, commies and faggots. That is the best we can look forward to, bub. And the filthy dems brought it on themselves.

gay airforce.jpg

And it will have nothing to do with being a mentally ill queer, transfreak or black racist. It will have everything to do with being a filthy dem. Anyone that votes dem...votes to destroy America.

Or...the dems may send in the military, which they own to 'reeducate' the flyover states. Just no telling what will happen, bub.

MAGA EYE.jpg

Last edited:
Link or it didn't happen.

So it's Biden's fault you can't manage your portfolio?

Not nearly enough, the world is still overpopulated. And the religious crazies just want us to make more.
its being managed, its his fault we aren't seeing the returns of Trump dues to energy policies, questionable inflation and interest rates. Trump was for the working man, Biden represents the elites and inside traders

Yeah, after he rode the Obama economic wave for three years, the Covid crisis during 2020 caused the worlds economies to turn down. 2023 saw a record stock market, and 401K plans that invested mostly in the market also had significant gains. Overall it was a good year for 401K's and the Stock Market.
The problem is is 2022 was kind of a rough year for the stock market. And only about 50% of Americans own stocks…. So the gains made in 2023 were kind of a make up for the losses in 2022. If people signed up for index funds and maybe joined investing for the first time in 2023, they might have done OK.

The middle-class ain’t what it used to be in the middle of the 20th century. It’s a lot harder to get into the middle-class in America today. Back in the day you drop out of high school and boom you’re working at a steel factory supporting American infrastructure.

I remember as soon as Trump got into office things improve immediately. Let’s be completely honest with ourselves. It was year after year of success with him. And I think he could’ve maybe done better to use everything in his power to not lock people down.

But you’re omitting something big. No new wars under Mr. Trump.

The other thing that is being omitted is what our fathers and grandparents the men and women of our history would’ve thought about today’s Democrat party. They would be offended by it. And this is across-the-board no matter their color or gender. Think about what our parents and grandparents who are democrats would think about today’s party. They ain’t right what’s going on in this country… we need change for the better

No, don't think so. Progressives only get progressively worse.

To do so would be to stop worshiping racist, systemic criminal blacks, stop the DEI bullshit, close the borders and evict the illegals, leave the guns alone, stop demonizing white people and stop pushing mentally ill homosexuality and transgenderism on America.

Can the dems do that??

When there is no more rule of law and America implodes...it will be open season on the blue hairs, black racists, commies and faggots. That is the best we can look forward to, bub. And the filthy dems brought it on themselves.

View attachment 889919

And it will have nothing to do with being a mentally ill queer, transfreak or black racist. It will have everything to do with being a filthy dem. Anyone that votes dem...votes to destroy America.

Or...the dems may send in the military, which they own to 'reeducate' the flyover states. Just no telling what will happen, bub.

View attachment 889930
I remember that photo and I remember the massive violence from Democrats, antifa and BLM rioters in both 2016 and 2020 ..thousands of attack across America by far left Democrats . Many of them against Trump supporters. There were many videos of people wearing Trump hats walking around the streets, and then simply getting attacked for it. And of course there is no Comparison of say Trump supporters beating up BLM people. it was coinciding with the act of the destruction and removal of statues of people like Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson in this country. Absolute heinous act because nobody was destroying statues of Black people, or Indians who owned slaves or engaged in wars.

I hope it won’t happen again but if Trump gets reelected in 2024, who knows.

And I want to see a future democrat candidate who stands tall for the working class, who will rebuild the statues of Christopher Columbus, St. Louis, and Andrew Jackson, that were destroyed by criminals in this country.

This is what poisonous BLM politics gets us. Arise of selfishness, and anti-Americanism, arise of the anti-community attitude, arise of not wanting to help people out.

IMG_1586.jpeg

Traditional Democrats would be appalled by these numbers.

Where are the Democrat posters? Can any of them show one Democrat that stands proud for American history. Can anybody show one Democrat that rejects the far left wing fanaticism, radical LGBT views, radical BLM politics. Please show us one Democrat.

The female American democrat politicians of the middle 20th century like Francis Perkins would’ve adamantly been against far left-wing politics that dominate today’s Democratic Party.

The problem is is 2022 was kind of a rough year for the stock market.
2020 was worse. In fact 2020's best days were barely above 2022's worst days.

The middle-class ain’t what it used to be in the middle of the 20th

After decades of union busting, the cause simply can't be foster on one president or party for that matter.

I remember as soon as Trump got into office things improve immediately

After getting over the Bush recession of 2008, the economy rebounded and grew at a steady pace until covid shut the world down.

its being managed, its his fault we aren't seeing the returns of Trump dues to energy policies, questionable inflation and interest rates. Trump was for the working man, Biden represents the elites and inside traders

No, he wasn't. Trump was Wall Street's boy, it's why they pumped a billion dollars into his re-election campaign.

Trump's policies actually hurt working people.

Trump has restricted overtime pay, opposed wage increases, and gutted health and safety protections:

• Trump changed the rules about who qualifies for overtime pay, making more than 8 million workers ineligible and costing them over $1 billion per year in lost wages.5
  • Trump has reduced the number of OSHA inspectors so that there are now fewer than at any time in history, and weakened penalties for companies that fail to report violations.6
  • Trump threatened to veto legislation that would raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour.7
  • Trump’s Secretary of Labor, Eugene Scalia, is an anti-worker, union-busting corporate lawyer who aggressively defended Cablevision’s decision to fire 22 workers when they tried to win a contract with CWA.8

You see, the REpublican party is always, always, always the party of the investor class. They just realize that the way to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests is by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Trump merely traded in the dog-whistles for a bullhorn.

No, he wasn't. Trump was Wall Street's boy, it's why they pumped a billion dollars into his re-election campaign.

Trump's policies actually hurt working people.

Trump has restricted overtime pay, opposed wage increases, and gutted health and safety protections:

• Trump changed the rules about who qualifies for overtime pay, making more than 8 million workers ineligible and costing them over $1 billion per year in lost wages.5
  • Trump has reduced the number of OSHA inspectors so that there are now fewer than at any time in history, and weakened penalties for companies that fail to report violations.6
  • Trump threatened to veto legislation that would raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour.7
  • Trump’s Secretary of Labor, Eugene Scalia, is an anti-worker, union-busting corporate lawyer who aggressively defended Cablevision’s decision to fire 22 workers when they tried to win a contract with CWA.8

You see, the REpublican party is always, always, always the party of the investor class. They just realize that the way to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests is by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Trump merely traded in the dog-whistles for a bullhorn.
63.3% rate of return is not hurting people. Steel workers being laid off was Biden, not Trump. Wages increases mean nothing with high inflation, money does not go as far now with wage increases as it did before. Stop letting your masters program you.

63.3% rate of return is not hurting people. Steel workers being laid off was Biden, not Trump. Wages increases mean nothing with high inflation, money does not go as far now with wage increases as it did before. Stop letting your masters program you.

You realize any steel plant being closed down now was planned years ago, right? I mean, I am trying to determine what level of retard you are before I waste time on you.

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

What will it be? Will we ever have another JFK?

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.
The democratic party can't survive over the Republican party without the progressives, forcing them to remain farther left than they used to be. The wanted to primary Manchin and Sinema out of the party but they have been forced out anyway.

Never, all DEMWitted loons are scum of the earth. They are OK with high-level structured criminality by anyone anytime to achieve corrupted goals. Moraless, souless, LGBTQ lovers, murder activists anything goes with these devil worshiping scum of the Earth. Keel DEM all afore its' too late. //

We need a leader like Hungary has: MHGA!

#Hungary cannot be blackmailed! There is not enough money in the world to force us to accept mass #migration and to put our children in the hands of LGBTQ activists. This is impossible!

You realize any steel plant being closed down now was planned years ago, right? I mean, I am trying to determine what level of retard you are before I waste time on you.
not true, I work with US Steel, Inland Steel, and Arcelor Mittal. Biden lifted the tariffs and nearly all the small plants closed and now it is getting too the large ones. Just admit it, you are feed information by your masters or the dumbest SOB in the fucking country when it comes to root cause.

not true, I work with US Steel, Inland Steel, and Arcelor Mittal. Biden lifted the tariffs and nearly all the small plants closed and now it is getting too the large ones. Just admit it, you are feed information by your masters or the dumbest SOB in the fucking country when it comes to root cause.
If American steel companies can't be competitive without tariffs, maybe it should go out of difference. We've been propping up big steel since the 1970's.

Forum List

Back