Will The Democrat party field a Traditional pro American Candidate Again?

Right now it appears that the Far Left is driving the DNP and I don't see that changing until they lose 3 or 4 elections in a row and come to the realization that their agenda is not popular with most Americans. Or maybe the democrats remain too extreme and a new moderate party emerges of disaffected democrats and republicans. Maybe first we've got to suffer through another Great Depression that rivals the 1930s. If so, one hopes we don't have to go through WWIII though, to get back to a more responsible gov't.

If American steel companies can't be competitive without tariffs, maybe it should go out of difference. We've been propping up big steel since the 1970's.
As we have lots of things like car companies, unions, and now Biden is propping up deadbeat students paying their debt. They borrowed it, they should pay for it.

1705699840449.png

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

What will it be? Will we ever have another JFK?

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.
No. As long as the looney left funded by big tech and others are around the party will only be about woke, CRT, gays and abortion. Not to mention illegal immigration (and they have allies among the globalist GOP jerks helping them with that)

No. As long as the looney left funded by big tech and others are around the party will only be about woke, CRT, gays and abortion. Not to mention illegal immigration (and they have allies among the globalist GOP jerks helping them with that)
The whole world really sees Democrat politicians as soy boys. Do you remember the coffee soy boy from the Obama commercial?
1705714031076.jpeg

^That is the epitome of what it means to be a Democrat today.

“America is racist”

“ it’s OK for a boy to go into a girls bathroom”

What we need is a masculine type Democrat man to run for office get in front of the camera. Tell young man to “get the off the video games for a moment, be proud of American history , get off the dope go meet a woman in real life.” …. such ideas were mainstream and the Democrat party throughout the middle working class 20th century. It was certainly the case with our grandparents who were Democrats.

We have turned the corner.

The Democrat party is no longer an American party, but the simply an extension of globalist interests seeking the great reset.

Forum List

Back