Will Someone PLEASE Arrest John Brennan?

He'll probably be indicted sometime this summer, along with a few others who conspired to overthrow the POTUS. Timing is everything.

I'd pay good money to see him behind bars.

As we all know, there is no anonymity awarded Eric Ciaramella under the Whistleblower Protection Act.

John Brennan: Rand Paul 'beneath contempt' for naming 'whistleblower' - WND
Arrest him for what? Speaking ill of the king?

Some of y’all really seem to want us to turn into a corrupt banana republic.
a bit late for anyone to dream that one.

The Trump supporters have been obsessed with jailing political opponents for years now. It’s getting creepy.

Obama hand-picked Brennan who is at a minimum a Muslim sympathizer. There are many reports that Brennan converted to Islam while in Saudi Arabia. It is also very bizarre he refused to take the oath of office with his hand on the Bible. He is the only American political leader to be sworn in with his hand on a copy of the ORIGINAL constitution, you know the version missing the Bill of Rights.

As we all know, there is no anonymity awarded Eric Ciaramella under the Whistleblower Protection Act.

Brennan may have been involved in setting up Operation Crossfire Hurricane's illegal activities using foreign assets.
If Barr or Durham proves illegality Brennan needs to be prosecuted.

The Trump supporters have been obsessed with jailing political opponents for years now. It’s getting creepy.

Seeing that the Dem establishment of elected officials, unelected bureaucrats, wild FISA courts and intel agents, including Neocons (the combination = Deep State) are actively setting the stage for civil war and the total annihilation of our Federalist Republic...yes...they should be jailed for sedition and treason.

The gates are closing in on Brennan....wait till Trump fires Vindman today....Brennan's head will explode...

says the person from the side inventing reasons to put trump and his followers in jail.

it's asinine.

If UraniumOne or the Clinton Foundation or her bathroom server were illegal, or if Biden misused his authority, or if the Obama admin illegally spied on Trump, why shouldn't they be prosecuted?
The dems just impeached Trump for non-crimes and non-impeachable offenses.
Draining the swamp means BOTH parties.

Only Brennan and Claptrap had the real access to much of the illegally used 702 Information from FISA.

They are the LEAKERS..............and releasing that data is a FEDERAL CRIME............Only question is will the Deep State take allow them to be taken down.

If George W. Bush had used the FBI to spy on Obama's campaign you would want them executed for treason.

If UraniumOne or the Clinton Foundation or her bathroom server were illegal, or if Biden misused his authority, or if the Obama admin illegally spied on Trump, why shouldn't they be prosecuted?
The dems just impeached Trump for non-crimes and non-impeachable offenses.
Draining the swamp means BOTH parties.
yea, i don't give a shit who's side is doing it. if you're breaking the laws as written/intended, you pay up. this not US vs THEM it's BOTH SIDES CUT IT THE FUCK OUT.

just funny as hell to see colly-boy whine about mistreatment of people when obama tore up the press and made it wide open to spy on someone even up to presidential candidates.

If George W. Bush had used the FBI to spy on Obama's campaign you would want them executed for treason.
i would. it was wrong and i you don't stop it, you simply give the other side justification to do a 'Hold my beer' maneuver.

that, to me anyway, is how we got so far off track.

We don't have a king, liar, we have a president who is getting ready to take out some more terrorists. Watch out for it.

As the pot calls the kettle black, lol.

Conservatives...……..notice the narrative now? This is going to be the talking point when Brennan, Clapper, Rice, and a few others are indicted. Get used to it folks! And now you know why when the Left seen this coming, they had to impeach the President and get in front of this, or the narrative would not even have come close to working.

Forum List

Back