Will someone give me the reasoning that only one side is guilty

He wasn't wrong. He condemned both side equally. The libs make up shit. We are sick of libs. They are why Trump is our President.
Both:
1. one and the other; two together.
2. the one as well as the other.
3. alike; equally.

Republicans understand English better that Liberals. Both means each side. We get it. You don't.
It is why our candidate won and yours did not.

I guess Trump was spot on so what is the media doing?

The left has always resorted to violence in a quest for political dominance...nothing new except for now they have a group that will stand against them and they don't like it.....boooo hooooo

Still no brave lib wants or can answer my question. Maybe you have no answer. This narrative calling all of this Trump's fault is failing big time. The people are smarter than the evil American hating media estimates. Trump was right.

Yes they showed up to counter protest. Counter protests should be held in a different location. Otherwise it's a confrontation not a counter protest.

When can we move past the raw stupidity? They didn't show up to counter protest. They came to attack those lawfully assembled.

They didn't show up to counter protest. They came to attack those lawfully assembled.
That's ALWAYS been their stated purpose -- to physically disrupt anyone they disagree with from exercising their Free Speech rights. Their purpose is to silence the opposition.

This thread has been done a thousand ways since Saturday.

FFS, we are talking about flag waving NAZI assholes and white supremacists. Always wrong. Always.

FFS, we are talking about flag waving NAZI assholes and white supremacists. Always wrong. Always.

Don't hate whites just because they're better than you. It's you, not them.

Now, can we talk about the racist, queer, and ugly libtard assholes of the Left who violated the civil rights of the alt-right protesters?

Don't hate whites just because they're better than you. It's you, not them.

Now, can we talk about the racist, queer, and ugly libtard assholes of the Left who violated the civil rights of the alt-right protesters?

Oh. How cute. You think I'm not white. Precious.

So tell me where he was wrong;

Trump was incorrect. You even showed he was in one of your responses, as did other posters.

Only the left was responsible for the violence and Heather Heyer's death. They just had to show up, without a permit, to confront those they disagreed with. Did they not realize there would be a confrontation? Or where they wearing helmets and carrying bats and clubs for some other purpose?

It's pathetic when people feel the need to disregard the law and common sense because their position is so righteous. Could the left not get their own permit and hold their own counter protest at a time and place that would not cause confrontation? Sadly, no. Their aim is to create unrest and destroy, and these are their tactics. They make me sick.

If you DO NOT agree that BOTH sides were guilty and wrong in their violence, then I guess you believe in mob rule.

I do not stand with the KKK, white nationalists, etc.

But to turn a blind eye on the entire picture of what occured on Saturday is absurd and completely irresponsible.

If we do not demand that the alt-left and alt- right stop their madness, we are doomed.

I do not stand with either side, but I do support Trump, and conservatism and capitalism.
If the alt-left had not shown up with antifa and BLM to commit violence there would not have been any and that is just a fact.

To make any other assertion is merely cuck fantasy.

He wasn't wrong. He condemned both side equally. The libs make up shit. We are sick of libs. They are why Trump is our President.
Both:
1. one and the other; two together.
2. the one as well as the other.
3. alike; equally.

Republicans understand English better that Liberals. Both means each side. We get it. You don't.
It is why our candidate won and yours did not.
Trump also said that there were good people on both sides as well.

The peaceful people who demonstrated and counter-protested are not guilty of anything.

If a Nazi asshole is peacefully waving his stupid flag with his stupid Hitler mustache and salute, then random thug punches him, guess what? The Nazi idiot was within his rights, thus right. The random thug was NOT within his rights, thus illegal, thus wrong.

Do you believe the official German version, that Poland attacked Germany in 1939?

If a Nazi asshole is peacefully waving his stupid flag with his stupid Hitler mustache and salute, then random thug punches him, guess what? The Nazi idiot was within his rights, thus right. The random thug was NOT within his rights, thus illegal, thus wrong.

When did that happen?

Forum List

Back