Will someone give me the reasoning that only one side is guilty

1 counter-protestor was killed and 18 injured. How many white supremacists were injured or killed? None. You are trying to draw a equivalence to that? The fact is that Trump gave aid and comfort to white supremacists who see Trump as a supporter. They praised Trump's attempt to draw a moral equivalence.

I guess they dont have the depth of conviction the white supremacist have.:dunno:

Which of course doesnt bode well for antifa.

This thread has been done a thousand ways since Saturday.

FFS, we are talking about flag waving NAZI assholes and white supremacists. Always wrong. Always.

But allowed to be wrong in public, loudly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has been done a thousand ways since Saturday.

FFS, we are talking about flag waving NAZI assholes and white supremacists. Always wrong. Always.

If a Nazi asshole is peacefully waving his stupid flag with his stupid Hitler mustache and salute, then random thug punches him, guess what? The Nazi idiot was within his rights, thus right. The random thug was NOT within his rights, thus illegal, thus wrong.

When did that happen?

In January

White nationalist Richard Spencer punched during interview - CNNPolitics

1 counter-protestor was killed and 18 injured. How many white supremacists were injured or killed? None. You are trying to draw a equivalence to that? The fact is that Trump gave aid and comfort to white supremacists who see Trump as a supporter. They praised Trump's attempt to draw a moral equivalence.

Excuse your vile hate speech, other than the car accident, the alt-right injuries were no lighter than the libtard mob injuries. Not to mention, the only reason there was any violence that day is because the libtards wanted violence.

Forum List

Back