Will (& Should) Texas Go To War With the Biden USA ?

The constitution called for the United States to protect individual states against invasion. Biden is doing the opposite of that by IMPEDING Texas from dealing with it.

You are an idiot, no doubt due to your severe inbreeding, but 300 million Americans do NOT support this invasion.
All novel explanations are worth considering.

America is a signatory to the UN's demands on using the correct process for secession demands of a renegade.

But then you refer to China and Taiwan where the US intent is secession by means of war, that is not the business of the UN.
We don't need to spent much time on a discussion where Texas chooses war against America. We're attempting to start a discussion on the difficulties for Texas on doing it the legal way.
You see, defending you people and you land with the weapon in your hands, it's a pretty legal way. Anyway, Biden's regime might name any way as illegal.

That's all about secession being accomplished through war.
Yes, of course.

I hear you suggesting that America, the UN, and the rest of the world's UN members will be sympathetic with Texas. I think it's much more likely that the UN and the rest of the world will be sympathetic with America.
No. There is the difference between Biden's regime and American people. Actually, those things are quite contrary. 2/3 of the US citizens (may be even more) are sympathetic with Texas. Talking about the world, the EU, China, Latin America are more sympathetic with Biden's regime, while Russia and India are more sympathetic with Texas.

Texas wants to be free of the Feds and I’m the bad guy for saying give them what they want. Got it.
Texas would take 25 other states, or more with em. About 2 months of our refusing to ship food, water, energy to your sorry city asses, and your own would rise up against you.

🤦‍♂️

You see, defending you people and you land with the weapon in your hands, it's a pretty legal way. Anyway, Biden's regime might name any way as illegal.

Yes, of course.

No. There is the difference between Biden's regime and American people. Actually, those things are quite contrary. 2/3 of the US citizens (may be even more) are sympathetic with Texas. Talking about the world, the EU, China, Latin America are more sympathetic with Biden's regime, while Russia and India are more sympathetic with Texas.
You still don't know enough about secession. You need to take the few minutes it takes to understand.

More stupidity from MAGA insurrectionists. The question is it stupidity or is it treason? MAGAs seem to be supporting the idea that Texas should fire on American servicemen should they enforce the law. The law as determined by a recent US Supreme Court decision. Despite the excitement and mental ( and probably physical) ejaculation by many MAGAs to such a prospect, Abbott will back down. The Constitution is clear federal law preempts states rights in this area. Of course, to MAGAs what does the constitution matter to those that truly despite it.

We will defend our borders, despite the enemy from within.

We don’t need the UN. We can amend the constitution to kick Texas out. Make them not a state anymore and done. They are again the independent Republic of Texas. Just that easy.

Yeah, you sissy boys think the rest of us are going to side with you?

Sorry, you’d lose.

You're been reading and learning and so all you can say now is that!

You've learned that America and the UN can fuck Texas's plans.

Fact is my friend, they better go with plans that will need guns, or simply STFU
There is no way the American people would accept the feds attacking Texas you dumb fuck.

Texas would take 25 other states, or more with em. About 2 months of our refusing to ship food, water, energy to your sorry city asses, and your own would rise up against you.

🤦‍♂️

Interesting. You do realize Texas is a net importer of food don’t you?

In fact. Most of the states actually import about 90% of their food from South America.

Texas exports only oil products to other states. Products that can be purchased elsewhere. In fact they can be gotten from those same South American Nations.

The Republic of Texas probably wouldn’t last a year. International Trade Deals take months of negotiations, and while that was going on, the Cartels and Mexico would be pushing hard to seize Texas. Those other states would stand back and watch while Texas was overrun. Because it would help them by reopening direct trade routes to Mexico where half of the “American” factories are. You know, GM, Ford, Dodge, and the rest. Most “American Made” products are majority Mexican components under the USMC Agreement. You know, the trade deal that Trump totally fixed? The one formally known as NAFTA?

So while our gas prices would go up a little, very little in reality, Texas would find itself overrun. Short on everything within a couple months. Short of ammunition to shoot the invaders with, short of food to feed themselves with, and short of everything but Oil, which the Mexican companies would love to have.

Yes, short of ammunition. Texas may have a bunch of people who reload in their basements and garages, but you can’t fight the Mexicans, even the Cartels with that. You need mass produced ammunition, which Texas doesn’t really have much of. Certainly not enough of it. Not when it cost almost 200,000 rounds of ammunition to kill one insurgent in Afghanistan. Yes, a vast majority of that was training, but even if you do it with a tenth as much, you’ll be talking a lot of ammo. Not that your troops who will be starving will be able to do much even if they had the ammo.

The good news about the shortage of food will be that when you can’t get animal feed, you’ll be doing the cattle a favor to eat them. As long as they last. Which won’t be long.

But the border will be the least of your worries for a few months as you all go on a rampage to kill Liberals in the cities.

Interesting. You do realize Texas is a net importer of food don’t you?

In fact. Most of the states actually import about 90% of their food from South America.

Texas exports only oil products to other states. Products that can be purchased elsewhere. In fact they can be gotten from those same South American Nations.

The Republic of Texas probably wouldn’t last a year. International Trade Deals take months of negotiations, and while that was going on, the Cartels and Mexico would be pushing hard to seize Texas. Those other states would stand back and watch while Texas was overrun. Because it would help them by reopening direct trade routes to Mexico where half of the “American” factories are. You know, GM, Ford, Dodge, and the rest. Most “American Made” products are majority Mexican components under the USMC Agreement. You know, the trade deal that Trump totally fixed? The one formally known as NAFTA?

So while our gas prices would go up a little, very little in reality, Texas would find itself overrun. Short on everything within a couple months. Short of ammunition to shoot the invaders with, short of food to feed themselves with, and short of everything but Oil, which the Mexican companies would love to have.

Yes, short of ammunition. Texas may have a bunch of people who reload in their basements and garages, but you can’t fight the Mexicans, even the Cartels with that. You need mass produced ammunition, which Texas doesn’t really have much of. Certainly not enough of it. Not when it cost almost 200,000 rounds of ammunition to kill one insurgent in Afghanistan. Yes, a vast majority of that was training, but even if you do it with a tenth as much, you’ll be talking a lot of ammo. Not that your troops who will be starving will be able to do much even if they had the ammo.

The good news about the shortage of food will be that when you can’t get animal feed, you’ll be doing the cattle a favor to eat them. As long as they last. Which won’t be long.

But the border will be the least of your worries for a few months as you all go on a rampage to kill Liberals in the cities.
lol, you realize, other than a few cities, that produce nothing that sustains life, most of this nation is red.

You’d be crying like lil children in a matter of months.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol, you realize, other than a few cities, that produce nothing that sustains life, most of this nation is red.

You’d be crying like lil children in a matter of months.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Then do it. Don’t just warn. Do it.

Sure it is. You want to tell the liberals to fuck off. You want to teach them a lesson. You want to stand on them while they die. So do it.
The only way the razor wire will be cut is to let you snowflakes leave.

That can’t happen soon enough.

I’d go the other way. I wouldn’t send troops in. I’d pull out. I’d start by pulling all Border Patrol and Customs people out. That would effectively shut down all international trade in Texas. Then I’d announce the closure of all Military Bases in Texas. All of them.

At the same time, I’d have a Texas Democrat in Congress propose an amendment to the Constitution removing Texas from the United States and making them the Republic of Texas again.

As Texas began to howl in outrage, I’d start pardoning all Federal Prisoners from Texas, and sending them home. No matter the crime, I’d send them back to Texas. I’d pull out the FBI, ATF, and the rest of the Federal Agencies. In a year, or two at the most, there wouldn’t be a Federal Employee left in Texas. Houston’s headquarter for NASA would be demolished as they pulled out.

Kick Texas out of the Union, and let them be a Republic again, and then sit back and enjoy the howling from the RW.
You dont seem to understand that Texas WANTS to secede form the USA.

United Nations protection against frivolous dreams of secession are in America's favour.

Everybody needs to read the information I've posted on secession before barking in favour of Texas.
Screwball UN has nothing to do with ths.

The UN is firmly on the side of America, against Texas and all such threats of secession by any extremist groups.

The UN will/would demand that all countries, including America, have no rights to even trade with Texas. Not even needing to mention that a Texas passport would become illegal throughout the world.
No real American gives a rat's ass about the UN. The morons in the buildimg should be driven out, and the building converted into a homeless shelter (FOR AMERICANS)

Forum List

Back