Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Oh? So I guess Trump falls under that category?

Sorry, that is dangerous territory to enter.

But you were just speculating about what Trump would do if he won the election? You plainly stated that it "would be entirely believable" if Trump sent the army down to mow people down.

You entered that territory, not me.

I don't think he would send the army. That's too indirect. No I think he'd run to the nearest podium and start posing, strutting and bloviating until everybody choked to death on their own puke.

But you were just speculating about what Trump would do if he won the election? You plainly stated that it "would be entirely believable" if Trump sent the army down to mow people down.

I don't think he would send the army. That's too indirect. No I think he'd run to the nearest podium and start posing, strutting and bloviating until everybody choked to death on their own puke.

That's nasty.

That's nasty.

It is a horrible way to go, yup. But he did say he's bringing back waterboarding so --- there you jolly well are --- aren't you.

That's nasty.

It is a horrible way to go, yup. But he did say he's bringing back waterboarding so --- there ya go.

Hmmm, the most humane way is Chinese water torture. Or is that the least?

Oh, like maobama.

That's nasty.

It is a horrible way to go, yup. But he did say he's bringing back waterboarding so --- there ya go.

Hmmm, the most humane way is Chinese water torture. Or is that the least?

Dood, you know what Chinese water torture actually sounds like? "Bing bing ... bong bong"...

Dood, you know what Chinese water torture actually sounds like? "Bing bing ... bong bong"...

Nah, that sounds like someone high on pot.

14212095_889192274545350_581069009389647145_n.png

I hear it's coke. Many people say.

But no worries, it's the greatest coke in the world, believe me. They're all friends of mine, you should see these people, they're amazing incredible coke suppliers. I know them all. They love me.

But no worries, it's the greatest coke in the world, believe me. They're all friends of mine, you should see these people, they're amazing incredible coke suppliers. I know them all. They love me.
Here, I have some coke. It comes with free peanuts (picture shown is actual size).

be76d9c8a29333b5cdeb064a37dff408.png

Here, I have some coke. It comes with free peanuts (picture shown is actual size).

Have you seen the new flavors though?

2u8ueed.jpg

You're out of your mind.

You have me confused with Trump.

Yanno, with a tagline like this:

Смерть всім, хто стоїть на перешкоді здобуття вільності трудовому люду!

Which roughly translates as:

"Death to those who hinder the freedom of working people!"

You have zero room to talk. And yes, you're out of your mind.

What do you have against working people?

Absolutely nothing. But I shudder to think what his definition of "hindering the freedom of working people" is. I mean, death to states who pass right to work legislation, or people who refuse to let people unionize?

Death might be too much, but I'd like to see their ass kicked in some way. When you screw working people with heartless stunts like that, you deserve some repercussions.

2u8ueed.jpg

Yeah, they have one that's deplorable.

You're out of your mind.

You have me confused with Trump.

Yanno, with a tagline like this:

Смерть всім, хто стоїть на перешкоді здобуття вільності трудовому люду!

Which roughly translates as:

"Death to those who hinder the freedom of working people!"

You have zero room to talk. And yes, you're out of your mind.

What do you have against working people?

Absolutely nothing. But I shudder to think what his definition of "hindering the freedom of working people" is. I mean, death to states who pass right to work legislation, or people who refuse to let people unionize?

Death might be too much, but I'd like to see their ass kicked in some way. When you screw working people with heartless stunts like that, you deserve some repercussions.
Lol.

Violence is never the answer.

2u8ueed.jpg

He set up a market for Clinton followers?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
I'd expect riots no matter who wins.

I don't think there will be riots if Trump wins, but we can be sure as shit there will be when Clinton wins. These fucking crazed rightist nutjobs will be out in the streets with their guns trying to pretend they're being attacked by some totalitarian regime.

Forum List

Back