Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

I don't think there will be riots if Trump wins, but we can be sure as shit there will be when Clinton wins. These fucking crazed rightist nutjobs will be out in the streets with their guns trying to pretend they're being attacked by some totalitarian regime.

And yet it is the liberals who are attacking Trump supporters and people who have Trump signs in their yards.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Not only is he hated, but his rhetoric is violent and engenders violence. For example, he has promoted violence at his rallies, and when it happens, has he ever asked people to back off/down and not be violent? Has he ever stated in clear and non-controvertible language that he doesn't want to see the violence? No, he just blames it on the left.

I don't think there will be riots if Trump wins, but we can be sure as shit there will be when Clinton wins. These fucking crazed rightist nutjobs will be out in the streets with their guns trying to pretend they're being attacked by some totalitarian regime.

And yet it is the liberals who are attacking Trump supporters and people who have Trump signs in their yards.
Bullshit. To blame the violence solely on the left is bullshit. Just lies. You people believe a reality you want rather than a reality that is true.

"Top Ten Donald Trump Examples of Violence and Bullying

(10) Trump was accused of using mob-like strong-arm tactics (breaking out the brass knuckles) against the Rolling Stones and Steel Wheels tour producer Michael Cohl in 1989.
(9) Trump has denied protesters their constitutional rights to freedom of speech, assembly and dissent; currently at least three protesters are suing Trump after being manhandled and physically abused at his campaign events. Peaceful protestors have been threatened, verbally abused, spat on, pepper-sprayed, manhandled, beaten and kicked by Trump supporters. Slate has documented 20 different occurrences of violence at Trump events, and that doesn't include violence that occurred outside the venues in question.
(8) Trump campaign manager Roger Stone threatened the entire RNC by promising to give out the names and phone numbers of delegates who switched from Trump to another candidate.
(7) Trump bullied a little old lady, Vera Coking, by attempting to use eminent domain to steal her house for a quarter of its value; fortunately she stood up to his bullying in court and was able to keep her house.
(6) Trump bullies and insults the handicapped, women, Hispanics, African-Americans, Jews and Muslims. And for more than a decade, he tried to keep disabled vets from street vending on ritzy Fifth Avenue.
(5) Trump was accused of rape by his first wife, Ivana, after he became enraged by a botched scalp reduction procedure performed by a doctor she had recommended.
(4) Trump seems anxious to start torturing people, as he called for waterboarding and more extreme measures, even though experts have said that torture is counter-productive for information gathering.
(3) Trump insists that American soldiers must become mass murderers of women and children, by hunting down and "taking out" the families of terrorists for purposes of "retribution."
(2) Trump wants Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia (the later home to Osama bin Laden and most of the 9-11 attackers) to have nukes.
(1) Trump says that he won't rule out using nukes in Europe or attacking China militarily over trade disagreements.

Donald Trump seems to bring out the worst in everyone: his supporters and the opposition. How can a politician so divisive help the United States come together"
Donald Trump Violence Quotes

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

If he wins, it would certainly mean he isn't the most hated. In fact, looking at the polls, clearly a lot of people like him. I would say Hillary is equally as hated for her arrogance and corrupt nature.

And there probably would be riots and violence since that is the typical reaction from the Dem supporters when they don't get their way or just love any excuse to break store windows and steal shit. I would expect a Hillary loss to trigger more looting, destruction and attacks in largely Dem controlled cities.

Earlier this year

Not only is he hated, but his rhetoric is violent and engenders violence. For example, he has promoted violence at his rallies, and when it happens, has he ever asked people to back off/down and not be violent? Has he ever stated in clear and non-controvertible language that he doesn't want to see the violence? No, he just blames it on the left.

When has the left asked rioters to back down when they are destroying their neighborhoods? When have they come out and asked thugs to stop killing cops? When have they come out and condemned the animals screaming 'allah' as they kill?

The left loves violence when it plays into their hand.

Earlier this year

When has the left asked rioters to back down when they are destroying their neighborhoods? When have they come out and asked thugs to stop killing cops? When have they come out and condemned the animals screaming 'allah' as they kill?

The left loves violence when it plays into their hand.
This is stupid. We are talking about how Trump incites people to violence and has a violent temperament

If you want to talk about crime in US neighborhoods, start another thread.

Because of his violent rhetoric, he will incite minorities to be violent, if he is elected. Because his supporters agree with him, there will be riots between certain groups he has incited and his supporters. So the answer to your OP question, "Will there be riots if Trump is elected?" Yes, I think probably so.

Earlier this year

Seems to me that many support him. So that would mean he is not hated by many.......you maybe, but not by many. Heck I don't even hate Hillary, and I am 1000000000000% against her. Hate is a strong word.

This is stupid. We are talking about how Trump incites people to violence and has a violent temperament

Oh he does not. No more than Hillary. Ever seen her mad??? I have...whoa...

Earlier this year

Seems to me that many support him. So that would mean he is not hated by many.......you maybe, but not by many. Heck I don't even hate Hillary, and I am 1000000000000% against her. Hate is a strong word.
He is in fact hated by many and he is not likely to become president, so the reality is that this point is moot. But, hypothetically, if he were elected, there would be violence because he encourages it.

Who will win the presidency? Who would win the presidency today?

Chance of winning:

Hillary Clinton 76.2%

Donald Trump 23.8%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I said that years back. You prove nothing........and all that work to go find it. LOL
I am not fighting with you Esmee...no interest. BUT, I WILL give my opinion. And I did NOT say no one hated him. go back and read.
I said everyone must not, or he would not have the followers he has. Ever seen one of his rally's??

Oh and.....yes, Hillary will win. She will see to that. ;)

She does not tell people to punch anyone, for example.

Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

Answer me this: why has no major news or media outlet endorsed Trump while many who have been conservative for decades, even over a hundred years, are endorsing Mrs. Clinton? Doesn't that tell you something?

"The Cincinnati Enquirer, which hadn’t endorsed a Democrat in almost a century, and The Arizona Republic, which had backed only Republican presidential candidates in its 126-year history, said they had lost subscribers and received angry letters from readers since coming out in favor of Mrs. Clinton."

Hillary Clinton endorsements by conservative newspapers spark threats, cancellations

Get a clue.

BTW (I'm not responding to any more of your posts here---it's too much of a problem.)

Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

Answer me this: why has no major news or media outlet endorsed Trump while many who have been conservative for decades, even over a hundred years, are endorsing Mrs. Clinton? Doesn't that tell you something?

"The Cincinnati Enquirer, which hadn’t endorsed a Democrat in almost a century, and The Arizona Republic, which had backed only Republican presidential candidates in its 126-year history, said they had lost subscribers and received angry letters from readers since coming out in favor of Mrs. Clinton."

Hillary Clinton endorsements by conservative newspapers spark threats, cancellations

Get a clue. (I'm not responding to any more of your posts here---it's too much of a problem.)

Heck I dunno. Maybe they would all rather have a murderer??? Cheater and Liar? Crooked?? Self Interested? Hater of this nation...........shall I go on, because I surely can.

Good. Don't reply to me.....merely because I do not agree with you. So sorry for that, but I have my own mind.

BTW Most if not all news papers are now left leaning. ;)

:itsok: Get a grip.

As I told you months ago...your sig image doesn't show anything but an error.

I don't need a grip. I merely feel sorry for your arrogance. You don't know how to have a debate or discussion without getting all bent. So hey...put me on ignore...cuz your not getting me to fight.

Get a clue. (I'm not responding to any more of your posts here---it's too much of a problem.)

Heck I dunno. Maybe they would all rather have a murderer??? Cheater and Liar? Crooked?? Self Interested? Hater of this nation...........shall I go on, because I surely can.

Good. Don't reply to me.....merely because I do not agree with you. So sorry for that, but I have my own mind.

BTW Most if not all news papers are now left leaning. ;)
That's not the reason and you know it.

:itsok: Get a grip.

As I told you months ago...your sig image doesn't show anything but an error.

I don't need a grip. I merely feel sorry for your arrogance. You don't know how to have a debate or discussion without getting all bent. So hey...put me on ignore...cuz your not getting me to fight.
My signature can be seen by most, I believe. It is something to do with your blocks that makes you unable to see it. I'm not computer savy enough to explain it, but it has to do with your settings.

Forum List

Back