Will Republicans win a veto proof majority in the House and Senate?

Will Republicans win a veto proof majority in the House and Senate?

• Yes, Republicans will win it all

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, Joe will be able to veto anything the Republicans try

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
So you admit they impeached over a Blowjob

Getting a blowjob or lying about a blowjob is still about a blowjob
So you admit they impeached over a Blowjob

NO, you fucking dickhead.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.

You can spin it all you like, but if he had lied about what he had for lunch, if he had lied about the color of his shirt, if he had lied about the number of children he fathered, the result would have been the same.

impeachment.

WHAT he lied about doesn't matter.

HE LIED!!!

WTF does it take to get that thru your thick skull?

Spinning will NOT change the reason.

If the Democrats don't do right by black Americans, they're liable to lose it all.

They need to snap out of their rightwing stupor.
They won’t snap out of it and hoping they will, is wasteful. The D Party is a right wing party. Look at who leads it. Old Joe is a right winger and always has been.

They won’t snap out of it and hoping they will, is wasteful. The D Party is a right wing party. Look at who leads it. Old Joe is a right winger and always has been.
hes rightwing by european standards, but by american standards hes a leftwing authoritarian,,

Good. My fear is that courts, state and fed, will NOT kick out laws that have racial motivations. If that occurred, then I'd agree that congress would need to pass a new law. admit I have not paid attention to NC.
What's good?

BTW, Republicans are doing this nationwide.

This has been happening since Obama was in Office.

How are you not aware of this?

This is my problem w/them.

What do you think I should do about it?

This is my problem w/them.

What do you think I should do about it?
Here's an idea. Don't vote for an old white guy who's on record spouting racist rhetoric. I would have thought that was obvious.

Lying about a WHAT?
You are such a revisionist… “I did not have sexual relations with that woman…” He said that in TV and he said it during an under oath meeting.

There are sensitive materials in his and around his desk… Russia (along with numerous other countries) have train female spies to use sex to get to get information. It was a serious item!

You are such a revisionist… “I did not have sexual relations with that woman…” He said that in TV and he said it during an under oath meeting.

There are sensitive materials in his and around his desk… Russia (along with numerous other countries) have train female spies to use sex to get to get information. It was a serious item!

They never had sex
Depends what you call sexual relations

Forum List

Back