Houston lawmakers from both parties decry candidate’s call to ban international college students from China

Foreign students are where colleges make all their money.

Foreign students pay huge tuition and fees.

I've seen a instance of chi-com funded "brain drain" just in my little town.

There was a chi-com restaurant that ran smart kids imported from China through our system, they sent them to one of the best private schools in Virginia at the time (Wakefield) and then through UVA.

After about 22 years of that the restaurant burned to the ground (arson) and when they tried to find them they found that they all had all went back to China.....It was like they never existed. The lot sat empty for years till the town sold it at auction because the purported "owners" could never be found.

The Thai lady that worked there who lived across the street from me said they put at least a dozen kids through Wakefield/UVA and there was no way in the world they could have afforded it on the money the restaurant took in. Evidently China was footing the bills.

She said that she did not think any of the kids were really related to the restaurant people, they were just sent there to be educated and then sent back to China. She said that they were very harsh with them if they did not make perfect grades.

Last edited:
Foreign students are where colleges make all their money.

Foreign students pay huge tuition and fees.
Colleges are making to much money----greedy fucks. And although foreign students make them money, these same students tend to be on welfare costing taxpayers and china remains our enenmy and uses their college students as spys to sabotage the US and steal intellectual property. Kick them all out...

Forum List

Back