Will President Trump Run For a Second Term?

No doubt. It would be unheard of for a successful president, to not run for a second term. I'm not sure if any incumbent has e we decided not to go for a second term...
There have been at least two examples off the top of my head of incumbents not running for a second term.
Though most decidedly not a successful President, LBJ did not run for a second term, despite being able to.
Buchanan, also not successful, did not run for a second term either.
George H, W, Bush lost his second term ... why he was a idiot, just like his son

injail.jpg

You might be right sadly enough, but the people should rebel if smell a rat is my thoughts, and they should not rest until Hillary is arrested no matter who takes her place. Keep them off balance until the first 4 years go by, and get the right one in there.

That's a nice thought but things really haven't changed since the Romans.... the bread and circusses thing still works

:popcorn:

You might be right sadly enough, but the people should rebel if smell a rat is my thoughts, and they should not rest until Hillary is arrested no matter who takes her place. Keep them off balance until the first 4 years go by, and get the right one in there.

That's a nice thought but things really haven't changed since the Romans.... the bread and circusses thing still works

:popcorn:
. Yep your right, just as long as Hillary throws the peasants their bread crumbs daily, they will be happy while she lives in the lap of luxury like the wealthy did before the French revolution happened.

Yep your right, just as long as Hillary throws the peasants their bread crumbs daily, they will be happy while she lives in the lap of luxury like the wealthy did before the French revolution happened.

Right, but the French aristocracy made the mistake of not providing enough breadcrumps... that's where the "let them eat cake" thingy comes from

:banana:

Yep your right, just as long as Hillary throws the peasants their bread crumbs daily, they will be happy while she lives in the lap of luxury like the wealthy did before the French revolution happened.

Right, but the French aristocracy made the mistake of not providing enough breadcrumps... that's where the "let them eat cake" thingy comes from

:banana:
. At some point we will all go bankrupt, but that is the plan to break our independent wealth down even farther, then we will be right where they want us. The healthcare is just one way to make it happen, but there are many more tools in play now.

I think he should. Thoughts?

I think it's sad so many people have been taken in by this con man....

View attachment 97070
. Now run along and find a pic of Hillary in the same way now. There are plenty out there, but of course your biased blindness has you feeling around for one in the dark now.

Says the guy who only watches FOX ,listens to Alex Jones,and follows Rush Limbaugh's directions
. Gotta be somewhere in life, and it sure won't be listening to CNN, NPR or any liberal network that's for sure.

I think he should. Thoughts?
Won't need to run again. After the false flag where congress is attacked and ONLY republicans are hurt/killed it will point completely to the democrap party and Trump will declare martial law,outlaw the democrap party and since there won't be a republican party really left he will rule by decree until said time we can hold new elections for the New America Party or American Nationalist Party which will agree Trump should rule without much direction from congress. :) After Trump dies one of his sons will take over.

Yes, he'll go for re-election. He takes criticism personally and so he won't let critics win by driving him out of office. He'll not only get mad but will do whatever he can to get even.

Forum List

Back