Hillary Campaign Funds Used For Clinton Foundation Legal Fees

Trump is using election funds to pad his own pockets by using his facilities. I guess someone aside from the Chinese - where he makes his clothing and buys his steel - needs to pay his bills. Seriously is anyone voting for a draft dodger, tax dodger, constant liar, sexual predator rich boy, bankrupt business person, fake conservative, a man who preaches racism and xenophobia, who outsources American work, sues everyone when he doesn't get his way, has the attention span of a fly, the conversation skill of a four year old, as our president. I am hoping Americans aren't that stupid.

Trump is using election funds to pad his own pockets by using his facilities. I guess someone aside from the Chinese - where he makes his clothing and buys his steel - needs to pay his bills. Seriously is anyone voting for a draft dodger, tax dodger, constant liar, sexual predator rich boy, bankrupt business person, fake conservative, a man who preaches racism and xenophobia, who outsources American work, sues everyone when doesn't get his way, has the attention span of a fly, the conversation skill of a four year old, as our president. I am hoping Americans aren't that stupid.

No evidence that he has illegally dodged taxes or sexually assaulted anyone.

No one should vote for the criminal Clinton under FBI investigation... she cheats, lies and apparently her aides also attend satanic rituals and are pedophiles.

Trump is using election funds to pad his own pockets by using his facilities. I guess someone aside from the Chinese - where he makes his clothing and buys his steel - needs to pay his bills. Seriously is anyone voting for a draft dodger, tax dodger, constant liar, sexual predator rich boy, bankrupt business person, fake conservative, a man who preaches racism and xenophobia, who outsources American work, sues everyone when doesn't get his way, has the attention span of a fly, the conversation skill of a four year old, as our president. I am hoping Americans aren't that stupid.

No evidence that he has illegally dodged taxes or sexually assaulted anyone.

No one should vote for the criminal Clinton under FBI investigation... she cheats, lies and apparently her aides also attend satanic rituals and are pedophiles.

That's a lie. There is lots of evidences he launders money through his fake charitable foundation. You just don't care because you live the bigoted misogynist fascist.

Trump is using election funds to pad his own pockets by using his facilities. I guess someone aside from the Chinese - where he makes his clothing and buys his steel - needs to pay his bills. Seriously is anyone voting for a draft dodger, tax dodger, constant liar, sexual predator rich boy, bankrupt business person, fake conservative, a man who preaches racism and xenophobia, who outsources American work, sues everyone when he doesn't get his way, has the attention span of a fly, the conversation skill of a four year old, as our president. I am hoping Americans aren't that stupid.
. And the other choice is ???? Thought so.

$83K paid by Hillary For America for Bill Clinton's legal fees. The list of Hillary's federal crimes grows.

Leaked Email Exposes Hillary's Campaign Paying For Bill Clinton's Legal Fees | Zero Hedge

Keep posting garbage from rightwingnut "sources".

Let us know when you post from legitimate sources.

:lmao: The "legitimate" sources you speak of have been exposed as frauds. You can't play a sources card like you have been for years. Sorry, bitch. Get over it.

Hey..........Trump used the money from his charitable foundation to buy a 20,000 portrait of himself, as well as has used the money in his foundation to pay for personal legal fees.

He also made campaign contributions with it.

Sorry...........but Trump has done a lot of illegal stuff as well.

Forum List

Back