Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?

Full Dictator is ok with the Democrat base now that's it's Obama

Remember the high pitched wails with Bush and EO's?

they now sit like meek little sheep and beat down everyone who speaks about it

The same with his IRS, NSA, Reid changing the filibuster on judges, etc, and the lock stepping silence of the sheep goes on and on as the post above me proves my point

Last edited:
In terms of Executive Orders?

Obama is still at the low end of the chart.

Executive Orders

That's true. But what they don't tell you is that the VAST majority of those EOs under other, Patriotic, Presidents (as opposed to the scumbag now infesting the office of president) were for things like 'lowering the Flag to half-staff' because some dignitary somewhere died.

the scumbag-in-chief's have been FAR more dictatorial. FAR, FAR more.

Have your mommy read this to you

We Can't Wait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't you all love this "thug" telling YOU THE PEOPLE he will roll over your Representation and elected Representatives to, GO IT ALONE?

We should all, HAIL the thug in Chief

Don't you all love this "thug" telling YOU THE PEOPLE he will roll over your Representation and elected Representatives to, GO IT ALONE?

more and more i think richard sherman had a point.

WaPo/ABC News Poll: 63 Percent Have “No Confidence” In Obama…

Obama-sad1.jpg

Damn. You. Racists!

Via Newsmax:

As President Barack Obama gets ready to unveil his agenda for the nation in his State of the Union address Tuesday night, 63 percent of Americans say they are not confident that he will make the right decisions for the future of the country.

That number is the exact opposite of what it was in 2009, when Obama was sworn into office, and 63 percent had faith in him to make the right decisions.

It is also a lower mark than it has been in his five years in the White House, according to the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll.

obama is a madman. He truly believes that he is supported by the public and those who oppose him are just a small fringe.

obama is a madman. He truly believes that he is supported by the public and those who oppose him are just a small fringe.

I think it is more what he is told by those he surrounds himself with.

"The Emperor Has No Clothes" mentality runs rampant throughout the dimocrap party.

They truly have no clue what it is the American People are going through, and they don't care.

All they know is what is proven to work, what lies resonate with Focus Groups, and what people want to hear.

They know how to talk, they know how to tell people what they want to hear.....

But they have no idea how to institute..... Well, anything.

They only know how to 'speak' to the problems. They really don't (and don't want to) understand the problems of the Average American.

It's not the nature of elitists to care about us commoners. And THAT is what the dimocrap party is composed of at the top.... Elitist Utopians without a clue

I only wish Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Obama

It would be the end of the party as we know it

Actually there have been two ideas floated on here that I think Republicans would be very wise to embrace.

One is the idea of not showing up for the SOTU speech. That is a GREAT idea.
Two is the idea of impeaching the President. Another great idea.

If they would combine those two ideas with another government shutdown, well that would be just about the best Republican actions that I would have ever seen.

Go for it Repubs. PLEASE.

Actually there have been two ideas floated on here that I think Republicans would be very wise to embrace.

If they would combine those two ideas with another government shutdown, well that would be just about the best Republican actions that I would have ever seen.

Republicans built up so much good will with the American public when they shut down the Government

Pulling more petty BS will doom their party

Last edited:

You mean like it did in the 2000 elections?

The economy was good, we were at peace and we had no visible enemies anywhere in the world, gas was $1.50 a gallon, unemployment was no problem to anyone with a work ethic....

And yet, ManBearPig lost. To a weak candidate and certainly no darling of the right.

You people are just stupid. I mean, mouth-breathing, animal stupid.

If obama IS impeached, it might mean the end of a political party alright..... Yours.

Bury it deep fellas. Otherwise it will stink to high heaven

Even with all that, Democrats are always pretty flatfooted in how to exploit actions like these.

They really have to start hitting the public with the messages that these folks do not like government, have no interest in governing and absolutely abhor the vast majority of Americans.

The economy was good, we were at peace and we had no visible enemies anywhere in the world, gas was $1.50 a gallon, unemployment was no problem to anyone with a work ethic....

And yet, ManBearPig lost. To a weak candidate and certainly no darling of the right.

If obama IS impeached, it might mean the end of a political party alright..... Yours.

Who is "ManBearPig"?

And Gore didn't lose. He won the popular election by a Million votes.

The Supreme Court appointed George W. Bush President.

Even with all that, Democrats are always pretty flatfooted in how to exploit actions like these.

They really have to start hitting the public with the messages that these folks do not like government, have no interest in governing and absolutely abhor the vast majority of Americans.

Very true

Republicans need to be held accountable for their actions....or lack of actions

To our resident Jedi Knights......

Can we institute an IQ test before being allowed to post?

I mean, I'm not sure swallow even knows the number for 911. Or what color an Orange is. Or who's buried in Grant's Tomb.

"Republicans don't like government'' :eek:

Jesus H. F*&%@g Christ on a fucking pogo stick, what an idiot

To our resident Jedi Knights......
Can we institute an IQ test before being allowed to post?

I mean, I'm not sure swallow even knows the number for 911. Or what color an Orange is. Or who's buried in Grant's Tomb.

"Republicans don't like government'' :eek:

Jesus H. F*&%@g Christ on a fucking pogo stick, what an idiot

Idiot you are.:cool:

Except on Oct 12 2000 al Qaeda killed 17 sailors on board the USS Cole.

President Bush was elected mostly because of Karl Roves brilliant and dishonest disinformation campaign against the former Vice President.

Forum List

Back