Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?

But if y'all really, really think that a speech is going to get a President impeached, please, by all means, try.

I am laughing my ass off at the silliness of this thread.

Lots and lots of RW butthurt and very little actual fact, as usual.

Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?
That's the stupidest reason yet for impeachment. It's like that retired cop that shot a killed a man in the theater for texting. It amazes me how cons can get dumber than dumb, but they consistently do.

Let me spell this out for you..... Stupid.

A man with a carry permit.... I'll use the name 'John' get's into an argument with another man and shoots him.

He gets arrested and charged with murder but the prosecutor can find no evidence to contradict John's claim of self-defense.

He is released.

Another man named "Jim" announces his intention to confront, while armed, a man over a debt or a woman. The confrontation goes bad and Jim shoots him.

How much chance do you think this guy has of pleading self-defense and getting away with it?

Try, "None"...... Genius.

No wonder you're a dimocrap. You're really not too awfully bright, are you?

Wake up, dewd.

The Liar-In-Chief is announcing his intent to bypass Congress. Some might see that as unconstitutional and a case for impeachment

If you had a brain, you'd take it out and play with it.

I have posted many times that imho. Obama is the worst, most clueless president in usa history.i saw obama in a dream last night. In last night's dream i was in a whitehouse room i walked up to obama and shook his hand and said,"i want to be nice to you,help me! But you must help me,obama shook my hand and said,your words touch my heart" just a dream?. In tonight's state of the union speech obama could save his presidency and really help the country if he would offer a olive branch and apologize for telling untruths,his arrogancy and offer to make a new start for the sake of the country and really work with congress.obama could turn everything around and go into history as a great president. ""all his choice""!!!
yes!!! It may be! But my dream was of what could be! Obama could confess and repent of arrogance and pride,mistakes,ignorance====be humble,ask for and offer a new start. Obama has a chance and time to yet be a great presudent==all his choice!

I have posted many times that imho. Obama is the worst, most clueless president in usa history.i saw obama in a dream last night. In last night's dream i was in a whitehouse room i walked up to obama and shook his hand and said,"i want to be nice to you,help me! But you must help me,obama shook my hand and said,your words touch my heart" just a dream?. In tonight's state of the union speech obama could save his presidency and really help the country if he would offer a olive branch and apologize for telling untruths,his arrogancy and offer to make a new start for the sake of the country and really work with congress.obama could turn everything around and go into history as a great president. ""all his choice""!!!
yes!!! It may be! But my dream was of what could be! Obama could confess and repent of arrogance and pride,mistakes,ignorance====be humble,ask for and offer a new start. Obama has a chance and time to yet be a great presudent==all his choice!

You're right, him apologizing is just a dream because a narcissist ego manic like Obama never thinks he's done wrong...
and we will have to suffer his nightmare of a Presidency for a long time after he's done and gone
I will never watch a thing that man says, EVER

Last edited:

dimocraps have a history of, when confronted with misdeeds and lies, doubling down.

I suspect the lying cocksucker-in-chief to do just that tonight.

Totally predictable

I usually dream about naked women

I usually dream about naked women

Since there no real ones in your life....... :dunno:

i have posted many times that imho. Obama is the worst, most clueless president in usa history.i saw obama in a dream last night. In last night's dream i was in a whitehouse room i walked up to obama and shook his hand and said,"i want to be nice to you,help me! But you must help me,obama shook my hand and said,your words touch my heart" just a dream?. In tonight's state of the union speech obama could save his presidency and really help the country if he would offer a olive branch and apologize for telling untruths,his arrogancy and offer to make a new start for the sake of the country and really work with congress.obama could turn everything around and go into history as a great president. ""all his choice""!!!
Yes!!! It may be! But my dream was of what could be! Obama could confess and repent of arrogance and pride,mistakes,ignorance====be humble,ask for and offer a new start. Obama has a chance and time to yet be a great presudent==all his choice!

dimocraps have a history of, when confronted with misdeeds and lies, doubling down.

I suspect the lying cocksucker-in-chief to do just that tonight.

Totally predictable

yes!!! You may be right!!! But the choice rests on obama!!! How sad years from now to think oh! What might have been.

But if y'all really, really think that a speech is going to get a President impeached, please, by all means, try.

I am laughing my ass off at the silliness of this thread.

Lots and lots of RW butthurt and very little actual fact, as usual.

Well whooppee, like we all care

History, of course, will be ranking President Obama as above average.

Hence the butthurt from the ODSers. And the claims that historians are part of a liberal conspiracy.

Hence the butthurt from the ODSers. And the claims that historians are part of a liberal conspiracy.

There's no "conspiracy" douchenozzle.

The facts are mush simpler.....

Conservatives are far more likely to go into the 'sciences'.... Engineering, Business, etc.

liberals are far more likely to go into the 'arts'.... Whatever the fuck that is....

While an Engineer is designing a better machine to save your life or inventing a new medicine or a Business Person is thinking of ways to expand a business and hire thousands of new workers, the arts crowd is sitting in the audience, watching.

It's what you do. While we're up on stage taking part in life's production, people like you are sitting in the audience applauding or booing. Mostly booing.

We make life on this rock work.... You? You just sit in the audience and mostly complain.

And then, when you do get one of 'yours' in office and he falls flat on his face, you can't understand it. All you know how to do is blame someone or something else. One the few things you excel at.

There is a place in life for you... Somewhere. While I would prefer moving target practice, I guess you could continue to entertain me with your banalities and poems.

Mostly, you should just stay out of things you don't understand.... Which is just about everything that doesn't involve Justin Bieber or your pathetic little genitalia.

You're right, him apologizing is just a dream because a narcissist ego manic like Obama never thinks he's done wrong...
and we will have to suffer his nightmare of a Presidency for a long time after he's done and gone

Finally Stephanie you found someone that writes at your level. I just know you two are going to be best buds!!!

Finally Stephanie you found someone that writes at your level. I just know you two are going to be best buds!!!

Like a marriage made in heaven...

Conservatives are far more likely to go into the 'sciences'.... Engineering, Business, etc.

liberals are far more likely to go into the 'arts'.... Whatever the fuck that is....

While an Engineer is designing a better machine to save your life or inventing a new medicine or a Business Person is thinking of ways to expand a business and hire thousands of new workers, the arts crowd is sitting in the audience, watching.

It's what you do. While we're up on stage taking part in life's production, people like you are sitting in the audience applauding or booing. Mostly booing.

We make life on this rock work.... You? You just sit in the audience and mostly complain.

And then, when you do get one of 'yours' in office and he falls flat on his face, you can't understand it. All you know how to do is blame someone or something else. One the few things you excel at.

There is a place in life for you... Somewhere. While I would prefer moving target practice, I guess you could continue to entertain me with your banalities and poems.

Mostly, you should just stay out of things you don't understand.... Which is just about everything that doesn't involve Justin Bieber or your pathetic little genitalia.

So how do you label the college instructors that teach the sciences, business, economics, history, and so on?

Please be sure to tell me anything you have engineered so I can be sure to stay away from it.

So how do you label the college instructors that teach the sciences, business, economics, history, and so on?

I think Edge is only talking about Bob Jones University or Glenn Beck University.

Forum List

Back