Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?

I only wish Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Obama

It would be the end of the party as we know it

Actually there have been two ideas floated on here that I think Republicans would be very wise to embrace.

One is the idea of not showing up for the SOTU speech. That is a GREAT idea.
Two is the idea of impeaching the President. Another great idea.

If they would combine those two ideas with another government shutdown, well that would be just about the best Republican actions that I would have ever seen.

Go for it Repubs. PLEASE.

Republicans built up so much good will with the American public when they shut down the Government

Pulling more petty BS will doom their party

omg, do you ever get tired of your crystal ball predicting and act like you know it all?

Obama's disapprovals are at almost 60% of the people...be a good little Republican and say something about that...pfesssh

Last edited:
No. Why would it? People are already alright with him ignoring the Constitution. Why would becoming a full fledged dictator change it? Besides, he can say all he wants, it's what he does about it afterwards that is the issue.

What im worried about is people starting a full fledged rebellion

The speech won't get him impeached, how far he wants to take unilateral action may do that. If not now, then when republicans take the senate and keep that house in November it might.

The speech won't get him impeached, how far he wants to take unilateral action may do that. If not now, then when republicans take the senate and keep that house in November it might.

That would be wonderful. There is nothing better than showing the American people that if you give the GOP more seats, they spend their time impeaching Democrat presidents...but nothing else. :D

Or teach them about real cheating not some BS you have taken up your cause that proves INVEGA® SUSTENNA® doesn't work.

You know, cheating like the lawyer for Gore did to the Supreme court of Florida. Lying which cause the month long BS that we had to endure. Of course since liberals don't recognize what they say can every be lying I guess in one of your personalities he didn't lie. But lie he did and he got another LAWYER to lie for him. Democrats are dirty dirty people.

That would be wonderful. There is nothing better than showing the American people that if you give the GOP more seats, they spend their time impeaching Democrat presidents...but nothing else. :D

Democrats could stop electing criminals to the office of president!

Actually we on the right might want him to do what he has been doing and threatening to extend. That way when our candidate wins we will no longer need to pay attention to Congress. It will be the left wing liberals doing.

No. Why would it? People are already alright with him ignoring the Constitution. Why would becoming a full fledged dictator change it? Besides, he can say all he wants, it's what he does about it afterwards that is the issue.

This crap keeps up and that's precisely what's coming. Count on it.

obama is a madman. He truly believes that he is supported by the public and those who oppose him are just a small fringe.

I think it is more what he is told by those he surrounds himself with.

"The Emperor Has No Clothes" mentality runs rampant throughout the dimocrap party.

They truly have no clue what it is the American People are going through, and they don't care.

All they know is what is proven to work, what lies resonate with Focus Groups, and what people want to hear.

They know how to talk, they know how to tell people what they want to hear.....

But they have no idea how to institute..... Well, anything.

They only know how to 'speak' to the problems. They really don't (and don't want to) understand the problems of the Average American.

It's not the nature of elitists to care about us commoners. And THAT is what the dimocrap party is composed of at the top.... Elitist Utopians without a clue
All they care of is their control, and holding it...and they have far too many dupes lapping up everything these control freaks tell them. After all? They have no minds of their own. They are no friend to Liberty, including their own.

I am counting on it. Which is why Im not happy with what Obama is doing. I don't want bloodshed.

I am counting on it. Which is why Im not happy with what Obama is doing. I don't want bloodshed.
No one does, and you an bet there are those in government egging it on so marshal law can be declared...and then what?

Sadly I see it coming.

Forum List

Back