Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?

I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us Tuesday :eek: night. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

Last I checked.... Well, discuss.

I think, if he does announce his willingness to act without Congressional approval, that we (Patriotic Americans) Impeach him in the House and take enough seats in the Senate to Convict him come next January.

I don't like the idea of Impeaching a President, but when he threatens to violate the Constitution.... And then does (he has already, several times)... I think he's ASKING to be Impeached.

It's almost like he's saying, "Bring it on."

Which brings to mind another thought..... 'Impeach and fail to convict'? What repercussions, if any, would that present for Republicans?

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator Tuesday night

Tonight is Monday night. So, already you are off.

I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us Tuesday :eek: night. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

I think, if he does announce his willingness to act without Congressional approval, that we (Patriotic Americans) Impeach him in the House and take enough seats in the Senate to Convict him come next January.

I don't like the idea of Impeaching a President, but when he threatens to violate the Constitution.... And then does (he has already, several times)... I think he's ASKING to be Impeached.

Which brings to mind another thought..... 'Impeach and fail to convict'? What repercussions, if any, would that present for Republicans?

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator Tuesday night

:lol:

Full Dictator?

How exactly?

I hate it when somebody beats me to point "up" the stupidity of Republicants..

Full Dictator?

How exactly?

because he was able to beat the republican party election cheating

That would be great.

It's tomorrow night. My bad.

Shows how much I follow that lying, deceitful, hateful, racist, Anti-American, scumbag piece of human refuse

Read much?

Like I said, I don't follow the scumbag cocksucker and I couldn't care less what he says.

I care about what he does.

That would be great.

Shows how much I follow that lying, deceitful, hateful, racist, Anti-American, scumbag piece of human refuse

Read much?

Like I said, I don't follow the scumbag cocksucker and I couldn't care less what he says.

so if you don't care about what he says and only about what he does why is it you feel a speech could or should lead to impeachment?

That would be great.

Read much?

And what has he done that has you all spitting up on your keyboard with vulgarities?

Read much?

so if you don't care about what he says and only about what he does why is it you feel a speech could or should lead to impeachment?

You really are a stupid cockbreath, aren't you?

I said in here several times that I wondered whether or not his words were just that -- Words.

Obama Go It Alone | Bypass Congress | Executive Order

Whether he would back up his "I have a phone and I have a pencil" bravado with actual deeds.

If he/it does, will there be an Impeachment? THAT is the question, dildo-breath.

You really are stupid.

Read much?

I said in here several times that I wondered whether or not his words were just that -- Words.

Whether he would back up his "I have a phone and I have a pencil" bravado with actual deeds.

If he/it does, will there be an Impeachment? THAT is the question, dildo-breath.

You really are stupid.
lol. if that's the case why did you make the title of the thread 'will obama's sotu tonight get him impeached' - clearly stating that you expect the speech itself to be grounds for impeachment

and you seriously have some sort of fixation, don't you?

You really are stupid.
lol. if that's the case why did you make the title of the thread 'will obama's sotu tonight get him impeached' - clearly stating that you expect the speech itself to be grounds for impeachment

Stupid bitch.

Because the SOTU will be the evidence Republicans need to sell the Impeachment to the Country.

Until now, dimocrap scum have been able to lie and obfuscate their way out of their misdeeds and unconstitutional behavior in the executive branch.

But if the scumbag-in-chief goes on National TV and ANNOUNCES his intent to circumvent Congress, THAT is prima facie evidence that obama INTENDED to violate not only the intent of the Constitution, but the letter as well.

I guess OFA and dummiedunderground aren't spending a lot of time on this, huh?

That's why you're confused?

The ability to think really does escape you people, doesn't it?

You really are stupid.

Stupid bitch.

Because the SOTU will be the evidence Republicans need to sell the Impeachment to the Country.

Until now, dimocrap scum have been able to lie and obfuscate their way out of their misdeeds and unconstitutional behavior in the executive branch.

But if the scumbag-in-chief goes on National TV and ANNOUNCES his intent to circumvent Congress, THAT is prima facie evidence that obama INTENDED to violate not only the intent of the Constitution, but the letter as well.

you're so angry. remember god loves you.

Stupid bitch.

you're so angry. remember god loves you.

Yes, He does.

That's why He made me so much better than you

No, might get him a couple of laughs but I doubt if it will get him impeached.

Obama will not be impeached. Period. No one is going to vote to impeach The First Black President. It's sad. But true. He deserves it. He is the worst president ever,and I am including Baby Doc Duvalier.

Forum List

Back