Will Obama pardon Hillary, Bill and Chelsea? What do you think?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The problem with that is, the president does not pardon those he thinks have not broken the law. If he pardons her, it's practically an admission she and the rest of the family are felons!

And if he doesn't, she's open to prison...

She's toast either way.

The problem with that is, the president does not pardon those he thinks have not broken the law. If he pardons her, it's practically an admission she and the rest of the family are felons!

She's toast either way.

No and Trump will not go after her either...

She's toast either way.

I thought one had to be guilty of something in order to receive a pardon. Hillary swears she has broken no laws at all. How can Obama pardon an innocent person?

She's toast either way.

trump knows if he does go after her, the evidence will show he was lying all along about her 'crimes', it'll show the lying scum he really is....

:D

Last edited:

She's toast either way.

Why would he pardon Bill and Chelsea?

She's toast either way.

I thought one had to be guilty of something in order to receive a pardon. Hillary swears she has broken no laws at all. How can Obama pardon an innocent person?

Richard Nixon was pardoned by Ford for any crimes he may have committed during his presidency. There was no indictment or judgment made on him. She wouldn't be "innocent", just "not guilty yet."

She's toast either way.

The same way Ford pardoned Nixon/

With the stroke of a pen

She's toast either way.

Why would he pardon Bill and Chelsea?

They qualify for the Group Rate

She's toast either way.

trump knows if he does go after her, the evidence will show he was lying all along about her 'crimes', it'll show the lying scum bucket, he really is....

Comey has already said she was guilty of mishandling TS documents just as the law dictates for a "guilty" judgment. He just put in a caveat of "Intentions" to allow her to escape indictment and a trial. Intention is not in the wording of the law.

She's toast either way.

trump knows if he does go after her, the evidence will show he was lying all along about her 'crimes', it'll show the lying scum bucket, he really is....

:wtf:

You really believe that? It was Trump who lied? She didn't have a server with secret information, she didn't provide access to it to IT people and a maid without clearance, she didn't do pay to play. She was just a mother baking cookies in the kitchen until Trump made it all up?

Wow ...

I dont think he will. That would be an implication of guilt. I also don't think trump is going to delve any further into this matter.
His base would be very disappointed. That was a promise he m ade to the people. I think there might be an indictment of wrong doing by the DOJ or FBI and Trump will pardon her to win over some Democrats.

Will he also pardon Loretta Lynch and that woman who took the 5th that worked at the IRS? How about all the others that took the 5th? Will he pardon half the people who worked for Hillary as well? How about Huma?

Wouldn't pardoning them before they've actually been charged with a crime sort of be admitting they're criminals?

I bet there's a way to work around a presidential pardon, even if the idiot in chief does spread them around all his nearest and dearest.

Can he pardon himself? I think we should charge him with treason.

Will he also pardon Loretta Lynch and that woman who took the 5th that worked at the IRS? How about all the others that took the 5th? Will he pardon half the people who worked for Hillary as well? How about Huma?
That's interesting...Yes, he had better pardon all or they will write a book. But they had better not spend time in parks.

Forum List

Back