Pardon trump, I don't think so....

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Among the questions Republican candidates are getting is whether or not they would pardon Trump were he to be convicted of federal crimes by a jury. Both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis said that they would.

"The idea that Trump is above the law,
that Trump cannot be held accountable, that Trump — nothing that he does could ever be held up to judicial scrutiny in this country, that is not the American system of governance," explained Wilson. "They are saying we will carve out a special exception for a guy who we know has committed criminal acts. Who we know tried to overthrow the United States government. And they will pardon him."

I wouldn't pardon, let his rot in prison.

Among the questions Republican candidates are getting is whether or not they would pardon Trump were he to be convicted of federal crimes by a jury. Both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis said that they would.

that Trump cannot be held accountable, that Trump — nothing that he does could ever be held up to judicial scrutiny in this country, that is not the American system of governance," explained Wilson. "They are saying we will carve out a special exception for a guy who we know has committed criminal acts. Who we know tried to overthrow the United States government. And they will pardon him."

or maybe biden should be a dictator , for just 1 day, of, course. doesnt biden have the same article 2 that "let's me do anything i want" as trump claims?

one day is enough to protect his predecessor from prosecution and personal harm by whisking trump to an undisclosed location on lease from cuba.

"The idea that Trump is above the law, that Trump cannot be held accountable, that Trump — nothing that he does could ever be held up to judicial scrutiny in this country, that is not the American system of governance," explained Wilson. "They are saying we will carve out a special exception for a guy who we know has committed criminal acts.

So your question is why pardon a guy of crimes when he was never convicted and proven guilty of any of them in the first place yet and may never be?

Funny, where were your protestations when Bill Clinton pardoned that heinous criminal Marc Rich who heisted millions of dollars from others destroying thousands of lives? Or the fact that Joe Biden just pardoned 6 other people and commuted the sentences of 75 others, all CONVICTED of crimes and serving time, including drug manufacturers, liquor manufacturers, another guy who was court martialed in the military, and a woman murderer. Gee, where is your concern and rage now?

I guess you think these people are above the law? These are all CONVICTED felons, Trump is not.

or maybe biden should be a dictator , for just 1 day, of, course. doesnt biden have the same article 2 that "let's me do anything i want" as trump claims?

one day is enough to protect his predecessor from prosecution and personal harm by whisking trump to an undisclosed location on lease from cuba.
You think, whatever he says. What are you!
No Biden only does good things the the whole 50 states.

crappy new year, you ding a ling tds wench

So your question is why pardon a guy of crimes when he was never convicted and proven guilty of any of them in the first place yet and may never be?

Funny, where were your protestations when Bill Clinton pardoned that heinous criminal Marc Rich who heisted millions of dollars from others destroying thousands of lives? Or the fact that Joe Biden just pardoned 6 other people and commuted the sentences of 75 others, all CONVICTED of crimes and serving time, including drug manufacturers, liquor manufacturers, another guy who was court martialed in the military, and a woman murderer. Gee, where is your concern and rage now?

I guess you think these people are above the law? These are all CONVICTED felons, Trump is not.
Trump is guilty of so much more. Bill Clinton deserved what he got. Biden only got those out of prison and gave pardons to underserved about the almighty weed.

He can't be pardoned unless he's convicted. Be patient.

Biden pardons 11 nonviolent drug offenders, thousands on certain marijuana charges.

Trump will pardon himself after he is elected. This is simply an inevitability now. :dunno:

This shows that both DeSantis and Haley are desperate, that both are unfit to be president, and that both have the same contempt for the rule of law and democracy as Trump.

You think, whatever he says. What are you!
No Biden only does good things the the whole 50 states.
of course i am not serious. but another year of lame excuses, the pointing at tiny little fingers, claimed immunities , wild claims of nonexistent evidence, `jokes and the clamor of the death cult for more blood might be more than decent people should endure.

then listen to this guy ..... who thinks a a gtrown man begging for mercy is "strong" and "patriotic. toob, what was your opinion of waterboarding?
Prove it. All indications are that Jack Smith is a deranged, obsessed psycho grasping at Trump straws.
toob, "all indications" are that smith knows what he is doing but is either unbearably slow or "in the tank" for your dear leader.

Joe Biden is not guilty of anything.
i might not go that far, but note the difference in standards of evidence between the 2 commanders in chief.

"just open an investigation and let me and the republican congressmen do the rest." trump (in his "perfect phone call." )

1704115886300.png

I believe that he should be pardoned so that our country can heal, provided that he disappears from
public life and keeps his mouth shut.

Forum List

Back