Pardon trump, I don't think so....

Among the questions Republican candidates are getting is whether or not they would pardon Trump were he to be convicted of federal crimes by a jury. Both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis said that they would.

"The idea that Trump is above the law,
that Trump cannot be held accountable, that Trump — nothing that he does could ever be held up to judicial scrutiny in this country, that is not the American system of governance," explained Wilson. "They are saying we will carve out a special exception for a guy who we know has committed criminal acts. Who we know tried to overthrow the United States government. And they will pardon him."

I wouldn't pardon, let his rot in prison.

AOC safekeeping.jpg

Among the questions Republican candidates are getting is whether or not they would pardon Trump were he to be convicted of federal crimes by a jury. Both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis said that they would.

that Trump cannot be held accountable, that Trump — nothing that he does could ever be held up to judicial scrutiny in this country, that is not the American system of governance," explained Wilson. "They are saying we will carve out a special exception for a guy who we know has committed criminal acts. Who we know tried to overthrow the United States government. And they will pardon him."

Nothing to pardon.

You’re a toad.

Tissue?

Sorry to disappoint but even if he is found guilty of something, which he won't be, there will be no prison time. But, part of me would laugh so hard if he runs the presidency from inside a jail cell. The left meltdown would be nuclear and that would bring so much joy to me.

Again with the above the law crap? Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Clapper, and Fauci are above the law. Don't forget Killary. Non thread, just old and repeated propaganda.

HEIL BIDEN!

Forum List

Back