Will Obama do anything about ISIS

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

10-20 sorties a day is not "bombing the shit out of"
It is still bombing and daily hits do cause damage to ISIS..........I'd like to see it increased but they are killing ISIS on a daily basis...............

Perhaps it's not bombing the shit out of per say, but it is NOT NOTHING...............and our people are still doing these missions knowing is they have to bail they see the same fate as the Jordanian pilot.

If you kill 100 ISIS each day with your air raids...which is probably a generous estimate...and they recruit 200 new members each day...are you really accomplishing anything? We're losing this war because ISIS knows that the US won't commit ground troops.
I've stated that the WORLD needs to step up and go in on the ground and destroy ISIS...........I've also stated that the Military is saying the same thing.

I don't care about ISIS recruitment................I really don't..................For too long people have used that as an excuse not to kill known enemies in the World............Oh you can't do that.........MORE MIGHT JOIN............

And MORE MIGHT DIE if and when we finally drop the hammer on them.............If we'd stop playing this PC BS in our Wars..............and FIGHT IT AS A WAR...............then the correct response is NOT what ISIS WILL DO...........BUT WHAT WE WILL DO TO THEM..............................

ISIS needs to be destroyed, and we'll never do so with MICKEY MOUSE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.........

Exactly correct. The liberal PC bullshit of not hurting anyones feeeeeeeeeeeelings or making anyone feel bad is why we are in this mess. Its also why 58,000 americans died in viet nam for nothing.

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

It is still bombing and daily hits do cause damage to ISIS..........I'd like to see it increased but they are killing ISIS on a daily basis...............

Perhaps it's not bombing the shit out of per say, but it is NOT NOTHING...............and our people are still doing these missions knowing is they have to bail they see the same fate as the Jordanian pilot.

If you kill 100 ISIS each day with your air raids...which is probably a generous estimate...and they recruit 200 new members each day...are you really accomplishing anything? We're losing this war because ISIS knows that the US won't commit ground troops.
I've stated that the WORLD needs to step up and go in on the ground and destroy ISIS...........I've also stated that the Military is saying the same thing.

I don't care about ISIS recruitment................I really don't..................For too long people have used that as an excuse not to kill known enemies in the World............Oh you can't do that.........MORE MIGHT JOIN............

And MORE MIGHT DIE if and when we finally drop the hammer on them.............If we'd stop playing this PC BS in our Wars..............and FIGHT IT AS A WAR...............then the correct response is NOT what ISIS WILL DO...........BUT WHAT WE WILL DO TO THEM..............................

ISIS needs to be destroyed, and we'll never do so with MICKEY MOUSE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.........

My point, Eagle is that air strikes essentially as a show of force aren't doing anything to stop ISIS recruitment because it isn't doing anything to defeat ISIS. Extremists from around the globe are joining up with them because they see ISIS "winning". We need to change that dynamic so that those recruits see joining ISIS as a one way ticket to the graveyard. That takes boots on the ground.

My point, Eagle is that air strikes essentially as a show of force aren't doing anything to stop ISIS recruitment because it isn't doing anything to defeat ISIS. Extremists from around the globe are joining up with them because they see ISIS "winning". We need to change that dynamic so that those recruits see joining ISIS as a one way ticket to the graveyard. That takes boots on the ground.
I've never denied that to end this we need boots on the ground................but I want other nations to show up.

I've never denied that to end this we need boots on the ground................but I want other nations to show up.
Nothin' like trying the same thing, all over again. The coffin-makers will be pleased.

Then you must be thrilled that President Obama has got more than 60 countries doing their part. And now, FINALLY, Jordan has joined Obama's good work.

Thank you, Mr President.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, Eagle...we're the Big Dogs...whether you like it or not...we're the guys that the rest of the free world looks to for leadership. They may piss and moan about that from time to time but when push comes to shove...they want American leadership and they aren't getting it from this Administration.

Nothin' like trying the same thing, all over again. The coffin-makers will be pleased.

I think the "coffin makers" are already doing just fine with the business that ISIS is providing for them. I'm curious, Paint...what's your solution to ISIS? Do you think that they're something that can be "managed" as Barry seems to? Are you THAT naive?

Forum List

Back