Will Obama do anything about ISIS

We are bombing the crap out of them. That is something, is it not?

1. ISIS isn't just the United State's Problem. ISIS is pissing off the world and the WORLD needs to step up along with the United States to end this shit with ISIS..............

2. We need to get Japan, Europe, and Muslim countries like Jordan to COMMIT TROOPS to end this madness..
and not just U.S. Forces.......

3. The U.S. Military has stated over and over again that ground troops will be needed to end this.......They are
doing it mildly to avoid pissing off Obama who doesn't want to commit......Not to mention the other nations
aren't read to jump on board and do what needs to be done to end this.

4. A large force of NATO, and Muslim military need to go in and take ISIS out.......Again, not just the United
States. That would prevent the U.S. from again having to pay the Lion's share in people, and money to deal
with ISIS...........

5. This is possible is Obama would get his head out of his ass.

6. I've already stated that the U.S. military is bombing ISIS, and that I will not go full bore against the bombing
campaign..........As it is NOT NOTHING and SAYING IT IS NOTHING is DISRESPECT TO THOSE in the
military attacking ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq. DO NOT INSULT their part in destroying and killing ISIS
targets.

If we want this to end, then we need to go in and get it done. No BS, and with other countries putting their forces into the fight as well...........This has gone on long enough, and they now have a 26 year old American to perform their barbaric rituals on.......................

EVIL is ALLOWED TO EXIST, when GOOD MEN DO NOTHING................ISIS IS EVIL and it's time to end this BS.............put boots on the ground with OTHER COUNTRIES and take them the fuck out.
Thank you for having the courage to put a proposed response to ISIS on the table.

I agree we are shouldering too much of the world's police actions.

It is a reality that Europe is in more danger from ISIS than we are. Europe should be responding much more vigorously than they are.

So what planet do you live on it? Leading from behind has never worked better. King Abdulla: "This is our war now. IS has nothing to do with Islam." Sending in more troops and Ugly American Pub bluster would ruin the evolution toward modernism. Like Booosh. Idiots.

The accepted term is gays not faggots, you blathering homophobe!

Yet... both terms describe precisely the same thing.

And there you are pretending that one description is acceptable and the other is not.

Now I wonder that distinction there is in the two terms?

My guess is that one terms recognizes that 'it' is sexual abnormality... and the other term pretends that it's abnormality is perfectly normal.

So, that means that YOU are promoting DELUSION... which is to say that you are demanding that people deny reality.

Now what do you suppose a viable culture does with people who deny reality?

Go ahead... take a guess.

Don't be a putz. One term is socially acceptable and one is socially offensive. It's akin to saying that black and ****** describe the same thing therefore people shouldn't refrain from using the offensive term.

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

10-20 sorties a day is not "bombing the shit out of"
It is still bombing and daily hits do cause damage to ISIS..........I'd like to see it increased but they are killing ISIS on a daily basis...............

Perhaps it's not bombing the shit out of per say, but it is NOT NOTHING...............and our people are still doing these missions knowing is they have to bail they see the same fate as the Jordanian pilot.

If you kill 100 ISIS each day with your air raids...which is probably a generous estimate...and they recruit 200 new members each day...are you really accomplishing anything? We're losing this war because ISIS knows that the US won't commit ground troops.

The topic says "WILL Obama do anything about ISIS?"

Future tense.

So go ahead, cowards. Whip out your dicks and say what Obama should do about ISIS. Future tense.

Go ahead.

Our idiot President needs to suck it up and put troops on the ground to rout ISIS buildups in Iraq. Every military analyst out there says air strikes alone won't do the job so stop dithering and do what's necessary to stop the growth of ISIS. I know that you head in the sand liberals hate the idea of us actually using our military for the purpose it exists but a group like ISIS is EXACTLY why we have a military.
I'm retired military. I'm pretty sure I know why we have one. It got pretty annoying the way chickenhawks were always wanting us to get into more and more wars as if we never wear out or are in infinite supply.

It is amusing you assume I am a liberal because I am holding some people's feet to the fire. This "you must be a liberal" thing that people do on this forum is very, very weird.

All that has resulted from putting their feet to the fire is a lot of smoke which is concealing the fact they have no clue what to do.

Why have a military if you're not going to use it to respond to depravity like ISIS? What do you think is going to happen if we DON'T destroy ISIS? Do you honestly think that people who burn their captives alive in cages can peacefully coexist with others? Are you really that naive?

You mean in addition to the more than 2000 air strikes?

And more planned....

How about you stop lying about your own country? How about you side with your own country, for a frikken change.

Jordan executed 2 ISIS terrorists in retaliation for ISIS murdering their pilot. Obama sets terrorists free from Gitmo. Do you understand the difference?

I side with my country when it does the right thing. My country caused the unnecessary deaths of 58,000 americans in viet nam for absolutely nothing. Those who died in Iraq and Afghanistan will probably also have died for nothing.

Obama refuses to call these animals what they are, islamic terrorists. Jordan understands how to deal with them, Israel inderstands how to deal with them. Do we need another 9/11 before obama and you libs understand?
they're terrorists who CLAIM to represent islam. They are anything but hack boi. Stop watching Fox & Friends :talktothehand:

Future tense.

So go ahead, cowards. Whip out your dicks and say what Obama should do about ISIS. Future tense.

Go ahead.

Our idiot President needs to suck it up and put troops on the ground to rout ISIS buildups in Iraq. Every military analyst out there says air strikes alone won't do the job so stop dithering and do what's necessary to stop the growth of ISIS. I know that you head in the sand liberals hate the idea of us actually using our military for the purpose it exists but a group like ISIS is EXACTLY why we have a military.
I'm retired military. I'm pretty sure I know why we have one. It got pretty annoying the way chickenhawks were always wanting us to get into more and more wars as if we never wear out or are in infinite supply.

It is amusing you assume I am a liberal because I am holding some people's feet to the fire. This "you must be a liberal" thing that people do on this forum is very, very weird.

All that has resulted from putting their feet to the fire is a lot of smoke which is concealing the fact they have no clue what to do.

Why have a military if you're not going to use it to respond to depravity like ISIS? What do you think is going to happen if we DON'T destroy ISIS? Do you honestly think that people who burn their captives alive in cages can peacefully coexist with others? Are you really that naive?
have you served? When & where?

Also, will Boehner (R) pay for his expensive, feel-good, endless, war games IN ADVANCE & not burden this great nation's grandchildren w/ the debt like the last repub war monger chicken hawk Admin?

I would like to hear some opinions on whether Obama will take any action against the growing threat of ISIS in light of the recent murders of innocent Japanese and Jordanians.

Who does he really side with on this issue? Why does he refuse to call them islamic terrorists? What is his real agenda?

comments----------------
Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing about ISIS.

Go ahead.

how about following the example of the king of Jordan? How about calling these animals what they are---radical islamic terrorists?

Instead obozo incorrectly brings up the crusades, which he said were about Christians slaughtering muslims in the name of Jesus. Which is historically a lie. The crusades were about freeing christians who had be enslaved by muslims.

You mean in addition to the more than 2000 air strikes?

And more planned....

How about you stop lying about your own country? How about you side with your own country, for a frikken change.

Jordan executed 2 ISIS terrorists in retaliation for ISIS murdering their pilot. Obama sets terrorists free from Gitmo. Do you understand the difference?

I side with my country when it does the right thing. My country caused the unnecessary deaths of 58,000 americans in viet nam for absolutely nothing. Those who died in Iraq and Afghanistan will probably also have died for nothing.

Obama refuses to call these animals what they are, islamic terrorists. Jordan understands how to deal with them, Israel inderstands how to deal with them. Do we need another 9/11 before obama and you libs understand?
they're terrorists who CLAIM to represent islam. They are anything but hack boi. Stop watching Fox & Friends :talktothehand:

Obozo won't even say what you just said. Why?

Obozo won't even say what you just said. Why?

Because he's an America-Hating scumbag that thinks goat-fuckers are the way they are because of the White Man.

Think I'm kidding? You'd be wrong.

BTW, here's a list of State Dept designated Terror Groups. Go through it and see how many are goat fucking raghead groups and how many aren't.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

BUREAU OF COUNTERTERRORISM
Share on facebookShare on twitter

Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) are foreign organizations that are designated by the Secretary of State in accordance with section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended. FTO designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to get out of the terrorism business.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Date Designated

Name

10/8/1997

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

10/8/1997

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

10/8/1997

Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)

10/8/1997

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

10/8/1997

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group) (IG)

10/8/1997

HAMAS

10/8/1997

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

10/8/1997

Hizballah

10/8/1997

Kahane Chai (Kach)

10/8/1997

Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) (Kongra-Gel)

10/8/1997

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)

10/8/1997

National Liberation Army (ELN)

10/8/1997

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

10/8/1997

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

10/8/1997

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)

10/8/1997

PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

10/8/1997

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

10/8/1997

Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17N)

10/8/1997

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)

10/8/1997

Shining Path (SL)

10/8/1999

al-Qa’ida (AQ)

9/25/2000

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

5/16/2001

Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)

12/26/2001

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

12/26/2001

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT)

3/27/2002

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)

3/27/2002

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)

3/27/2002

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

8/9/2002

Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)

10/23/2002

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)

1/30/2003

Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)

3/22/2004

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)

7/13/2004

Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)

12/17/2004

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

12/17/2004

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa'ida in Iraq)

6/17/2005

Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)

3/5/2008

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)

3/18/2008

al-Shabaab

5/18/2009

Revolutionary Struggle (RS)

7/2/2009

Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)

1/19/2010

al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

8/6/2010

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)

9/1/2010

Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)

11/4/2010

Jundallah

5/23/2011

Army of Islam (AOI)

9/19/2011

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

3/13/2012

Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)

5/30/2012

Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)

9/19/2012

Haqqani Network (HQN)

3/22/2013
Ansar al-Dine (AAD)

11/14/2013
Boko Haram

11/14/2013

Ansaru
12/19/2013

al-Mulathamun Battalion
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari'a in Benghazi
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari'a in Darnah
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari'a in Tunisia
4/10/2014
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis

5/15/2014
al-Nusrah Front

8/20/2014
Mujahidin Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC)

Future tense.

Go ahead.

have you served? When & where?

Also, will Boehner (R) pay for his expensive, feel-good, endless, war games IN ADVANCE & not burden this great nation's grandchildren w/ the debt like the last repub war monger chicken hawk Admin?

I'll point out two things, Sparky...

First of all if your contention is that one needs to have served in the armed forces in order to have an idea how to use the armed forces...then Barack Obama shouldn't be our President.

Secondly, it's Barack Obama that is asking the Congress for funds to fight a war against ISIS...it isn't John Boehner's war...this is Barack Obama's war. Obama created the ISIS problem when he went against the advice of his military advisers and pulled out all of our troops from Iraq. The resulting power vacuum was filled by ISIS. What's amazing is that he's about to repeat the same mistake in Afghanistan. It's what happens when you elect a man who doesn't handle reality well because he's so invested in his naive notion of what the real world is like.

I'll point out two things, Sparky...

First of all if your contention is that one needs to have served in the armed forces in order to have an idea how to use the armed forces...then Barack Obama shouldn't be our President.

Secondly, it's Barack Obama that is asking the Congress for funds to fight a war against ISIS...it isn't John Boehner's war...this is Barack Obama's war. Obama created the ISIS problem when he went against the advice of his military advisers and pulled out all of our troops from Iraq. The resulting power vacuum was filled by ISIS. What's amazing is that he's about to repeat the same mistake in Afghanistan. It's what happens when you elect a man who doesn't handle reality well because he's so invested in his naive notion of what the real world is like.

Like these scumbags care

King of Jordan---------man, leader, protector of his country

Obama---------pussy, not a leader, wants his country brought down

Netanyahu---------man, leader, protector of his country

Putin----------man, leader, puts his country first,

Merkel-----------woman with balls, leader, cares about her country

any questions?

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

10-20 sorties a day is not "bombing the shit out of"
It is still bombing and daily hits do cause damage to ISIS..........I'd like to see it increased but they are killing ISIS on a daily basis...............

Perhaps it's not bombing the shit out of per say, but it is NOT NOTHING...............and our people are still doing these missions knowing is they have to bail they see the same fate as the Jordanian pilot.

If you kill 100 ISIS each day with your air raids...which is probably a generous estimate...and they recruit 200 new members each day...are you really accomplishing anything? We're losing this war because ISIS knows that the US won't commit ground troops.
I've stated that the WORLD needs to step up and go in on the ground and destroy ISIS...........I've also stated that the Military is saying the same thing.

I don't care about ISIS recruitment................I really don't..................For too long people have used that as an excuse not to kill known enemies in the World............Oh you can't do that.........MORE MIGHT JOIN............

And MORE MIGHT DIE if and when we finally drop the hammer on them.............If we'd stop playing this PC BS in our Wars..............and FIGHT IT AS A WAR...............then the correct response is NOT what ISIS WILL DO...........BUT WHAT WE WILL DO TO THEM..............................

ISIS needs to be destroyed, and we'll never do so with MICKEY MOUSE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.........

Now that I've stated that....................CARPET BOMB THE DANG AREA it's CHEAPER.

Forum List

Back