Will Obama do anything about ISIS

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.
Yeah, if you think a person can write an OPORD in a few seconds feel free to do it yourself dipshit. Without up to date intel it's a waste of time. But knock yourself out. Be sure to consult your Ranger's Handbook.

Here's the outline:

OPORD [sequential order number and fiscal year] [code name] - [issuing headquarters] (place the overall security classification and an abbreviated title at the top of the second and any following pages.)

1. SITUATION.

a. Enemy Forces.
b. Friendly Forces.
c. Attachments and Detachments.

2. MISSION. A concise statement that includes the Who, What, Where, When, and Why of the operation to be conducted.

3. EXECUTION.

a. Commander's Intent
b. Concept of operations.
(1) Maneuver.
(2) Fires.
(3) Reconnaissance and Surveillance.
(4) Intelligence.
(5) Engineer.
(6) Air Defense.
(7) Information Operations.
c. Tasks to Maneuver Units.
d. Tasks to Combat Support.
(1) Intelligence.
(2) Engineer.
(3) Fire Support.
(4) Air Defense.
(5) Signal.
(6) CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive weapons)
(7) Provost Marshal.
(8) MISO (Military Information Support Operations, formerly Psychological Operations or PSYOP)
(9) Civil Military.

e. Coordinating Instructions.
(1) Time or condition when the plan or order becomes effective.
(2) CCIR (Commander's Critical Information Requirements)
(3) Risk Reduction Control Measures.
(4) Rules of Engagement.
(5) Environmental Considerations.
(6) Force Protection.

4. SUSTAINMENT.

a. Support Concept.
b. Materiel and Services.
c. Medical Support.
d. Personnel.
e. Civil Military.

5. Command and Control.

a. Command.
b. Control.​

Operations order - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As retired military, I don't need your hilarious attempt to educate me.

So you think we should put boots on the ground. Because that is what an OPORD is.

Thanks for putting that on record.

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.
Yeah, if you think a person can write an OPORD in a few seconds feel free to do it yourself dipshit. Without up to date intel it's a waste of time. But knock yourself out. Be sure to consult your Ranger's Handbook.

Here's the outline:

OPORD [sequential order number and fiscal year] [code name] - [issuing headquarters] (place the overall security classification and an abbreviated title at the top of the second and any following pages.)

1. SITUATION.

a. Enemy Forces.
b. Friendly Forces.
c. Attachments and Detachments.

2. MISSION. A concise statement that includes the Who, What, Where, When, and Why of the operation to be conducted.

3. EXECUTION.

a. Commander's Intent
b. Concept of operations.
(1) Maneuver.
(2) Fires.
(3) Reconnaissance and Surveillance.
(4) Intelligence.
(5) Engineer.
(6) Air Defense.
(7) Information Operations.
c. Tasks to Maneuver Units.
d. Tasks to Combat Support.
(1) Intelligence.
(2) Engineer.
(3) Fire Support.
(4) Air Defense.
(5) Signal.
(6) CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive weapons)
(7) Provost Marshal.
(8) MISO (Military Information Support Operations, formerly Psychological Operations or PSYOP)
(9) Civil Military.

e. Coordinating Instructions.
(1) Time or condition when the plan or order becomes effective.
(2) CCIR (Commander's Critical Information Requirements)
(3) Risk Reduction Control Measures.
(4) Rules of Engagement.
(5) Environmental Considerations.
(6) Force Protection.

4. SUSTAINMENT.

a. Support Concept.
b. Materiel and Services.
c. Medical Support.
d. Personnel.
e. Civil Military.

5. Command and Control.

a. Command.
b. Control.​

Operations order - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As retired military, I don't need your hilarious attempt to educate me.

So you think we should put boots on the ground. Because that is what an OPORD is.

Thanks for putting that on record.

OPORDs aren't just for putting boots on the ground. It depends on the mission. We had to give brief-backs using one just for training indigenous forces, better known as a FID mission.

back to ISIS.

ISIS isn't squat without constant recruiting. They were quite for a period of time, so they burn a pilot alive and are back in the spotlight again. The main players are pissed off and they should be. I know I am. Regardless, if ,and when the US sends boots on the ground to fight the terrorists, it gives ISIS the power of advertising their cause and recruiting as many new freedom fighters as they can, and gives new freedom fighters the desire to join ISIS and die for the cause. Even if we crush ISIS, some new group of Sunni shitheads emerge from the bowels of Baghdad and here we go again. SSDD in the mid east. This country should be smarter than to let a bunch of ragheads taunt us into another streetfight. Enough of this crap is enough, and 12 years is damn well ENOUGH.

You really can't grasp that ISIS isn't some rag tag band of terrorists looking to do random attacks on Western targets...can you? They want to create a Caliphate that encompasses the entire Middle East. Then they want to destroy the modern world and take us back to the Stone Age. That's their goal, Siete! They would LOVE if America sits this out because without the American military being involved this is actually a fight they think they can win. You seem to think that if we pretend they don't exist....that they will either go away or stay where they are. That's so naive it's scary. That's not who they are.

ISIS is an idea, buried deep within Islam. The way to defeat an idea is with a better idea. In this case the better idea is Liberalism, something you and they both hate.

You both have the same mentality, hence the problem without any solution but time and education.

LOL...Dude, "Liberalism" has failed so many times it's had to call itself something new about every twenty years to fool people into thinking it's something different.

ISIS is an idea, buried deep within Islam. The way to defeat an idea is with a better idea. In this case the better idea is Liberalism, something you and they both hate.

You both have the same mentality, hence the problem without any solution but time and education.

LOL...Dude, "Liberalism" has failed so many times it's had to call itself something new about every twenty years to fool people into thinking it's something different.
It's still working here pretty damn well her, you just don't like it. Here the faggots get married, there they are used test the theory of gravity. Our way is better but I'm sure you prefer theirs eh?

The topic says "WILL Obama do anything about ISIS?"

Future tense.

So go ahead, cowards. Whip out your dicks and say what Obama should do about ISIS. Future tense.

Go ahead.

Excuses, excuses. It is funny how you can concisely whine about what you think Obama did wrong, but claim it would take too many words to explain what should be done going forward.

Do you fools think anyone is stupid enough to buy that? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Future tense.

So go ahead, cowards. Whip out your dicks and say what Obama should do about ISIS. Future tense.

Go ahead.

Our idiot President needs to suck it up and put troops on the ground to rout ISIS buildups in Iraq. Every military analyst out there says air strikes alone won't do the job so stop dithering and do what's necessary to stop the growth of ISIS. I know that you head in the sand liberals hate the idea of us actually using our military for the purpose it exists but a group like ISIS is EXACTLY why we have a military.

It's still working here pretty damn well her, you just don't like it. Here the faggots get married, there they are used test the theory of gravity. Our way is better but I'm sure you prefer theirs eh?

The accepted term is gays not faggots, you blathering homophobe!

What I find amusing is that the people that provide the most intellectual aid to Islamic extremists are the very same people that those same extremists despise the most. ISIS should scare you more than anyone because people like you are going to be the first ones put in cages and lit on fire if extremists are successful in achieving what they want.

I would like to hear some opinions on whether Obama will take any action against the growing threat of ISIS in light of the recent murders of innocent Japanese and Jordanians.

Who does he really side with on this issue? Why does he refuse to call them islamic terrorists? What is his real agenda?

comments----------------
The degradation phase is underway...in slow motion baby steps. It will gain strength as January 2017 approaches...entering first gear, reluctantly.
The destruction phase will be left up to the next administration. If hillary wins it will become the "what difference at this point does it make" phase. If Cruz gets elected it will be over for the goats.

Just means I don't have the derangement illness that the haters have. Job of removing chemical weapons from Syria battlefield got done. No American casualties. Job well done.

Know what Chemicals got removed? Of course you don't.

The chemicals that got removed were old, unreliable, out of date, dangerously unstable chemicals that Syria and Russia didn't know what to do with.

Chemical weapons aren't like a mortar shell. You can't make them and then put them on the shelf for the next thirty or forty years until you need them.

Chemical weapons have a very strict sell-by date. After that, they become dangerous and unstable.

So what Assad and Putin did was trick the Lying Cocksucker in Chief and his idiot pals in the UN into getting rid of them -- At great cost, I might add.

The only thing that got removed was The Lying Cocksucker's panties when he took it in the ass from Putin and Assad.

You people are just morons. No wonder you gotta lie all the time
Sounds like you know nothing about the subject you are pretending to know something about. Does the word precursor mean anything to you? Ring any bells? The shelf life of Sarin is short when the precursors are combined and sarin does not become sarin until the precursors are combined. That is usually immediately before launched or while actually in flight. The precursors are stored in separate canisters contained in the projectile or installed into the projectile before launch. The precursors have long shelf of their own. You can not know what you call the shelf life of a chemical weapon unless you know the life of the selected precursors.
By the way, the chemical weapons that were used in Syria worked. You can argue about who launched them, but everyone agrees they worked. That in itself refutes your nonsense analysis of the viability of Syria's chemical weapons.

Will Obama do anything about ISIS

Try bringing Saddam back to life! The Bushes destabilized the Middle East.

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

Just means I don't have the derangement illness that the haters have. Job of removing chemical weapons from Syria battlefield got done. No American casualties. Job well done.

Know what Chemicals got removed? Of course you don't.

The chemicals that got removed were old, unreliable, out of date, dangerously unstable chemicals that Syria and Russia didn't know what to do with.

Chemical weapons aren't like a mortar shell. You can't make them and then put them on the shelf for the next thirty or forty years until you need them.

Chemical weapons have a very strict sell-by date. After that, they become dangerous and unstable.

So what Assad and Putin did was trick the Lying Cocksucker in Chief and his idiot pals in the UN into getting rid of them -- At great cost, I might add.

The only thing that got removed was The Lying Cocksucker's panties when he took it in the ass from Putin and Assad.

You people are just morons. No wonder you gotta lie all the time
Sounds like you know nothing about the subject you are pretending to know something about. Does the word precursor mean anything to you? Ring any bells? The shelf life of Sarin is short when the precursors are combined and sarin does not become sarin until the precursors are combined. That is usually immediately before launched or while actually in flight. The precursors are stored in separate canisters contained in the projectile or installed into the projectile before launch. The precursors have long shelf of their own. You can not know what you call the shelf life of a chemical weapon unless you know the life of the selected precursors.
By the way, the chemical weapons that were used in Syria worked. You can argue about who launched them, but everyone agrees they worked. That in itself refutes your nonsense analysis of the viability of Syria's chemical weapons.

Edgie know what he' talking about?

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT A CHANCE !!!

I would like to hear some opinions on whether Obama will take any action against the growing threat of ISIS in light of the recent murders of innocent Japanese and Jordanians.

Who does he really side with on this issue? Why does he refuse to call them islamic terrorists? What is his real agenda?

comments----------------

Well obama is the founder of ISIS. He bought and paid for it. Benghazi was part and parcel of its 'opening night'.

ISIS was the cult that attacked the mission, to shut down Stevens who was trying to get back weapons, particularly stinger missiles that Hillary and obama gave ISIS after Libya fell, at the outset of the 'Arab Spring'.

So... what will obama do for ISIS. He'll talk shit, send more drones to blow up empty buildings and desert, and in his own seemingly inept way, he'll tip 'em off to when to duck and where not to be and help them with Guns and bullets and sweet trades, where US traitors go for five or six terrorists generals.

Last edited:
The accepted term is gays not faggots, you blathering homophobe!

Yet... both terms describe precisely the same thing.

And there you are pretending that one description is acceptable and the other is not.

Now I wonder that distinction there is in the two terms?

My guess is that one terms recognizes that 'it' is sexual abnormality... and the other term pretends that it's abnormality is perfectly normal.

So, that means that YOU are promoting DELUSION... which is to say that you are demanding that people deny reality.

Now what do you suppose a viable culture does with people who deny reality?

Go ahead... take a guess.

Future tense.

Go ahead.

Our idiot President needs to suck it up and put troops on the ground to rout ISIS buildups in Iraq. Every military analyst out there says air strikes alone won't do the job so stop dithering and do what's necessary to stop the growth of ISIS. I know that you head in the sand liberals hate the idea of us actually using our military for the purpose it exists but a group like ISIS is EXACTLY why we have a military.
I'm retired military. I'm pretty sure I know why we have one. It got pretty annoying the way chickenhawks were always wanting us to get into more and more wars as if we never wear out or are in infinite supply.

It is amusing you assume I am a liberal because I am holding some people's feet to the fire. This "you must be a liberal" thing that people do on this forum is very, very weird.

All that has resulted from putting their feet to the fire is a lot of smoke which is concealing the fact they have no clue what to do.

1. ISIS isn't just the United State's Problem. ISIS is pissing off the world and the WORLD needs to step up along with the United States to end this shit with ISIS..............

2. We need to get Japan, Europe, and Muslim countries like Jordan to COMMIT TROOPS to end this madness..
and not just U.S. Forces.......

3. The U.S. Military has stated over and over again that ground troops will be needed to end this.......They are
doing it mildly to avoid pissing off Obama who doesn't want to commit......Not to mention the other nations
aren't read to jump on board and do what needs to be done to end this.

4. A large force of NATO, and Muslim military need to go in and take ISIS out.......Again, not just the United
States. That would prevent the U.S. from again having to pay the Lion's share in people, and money to deal
with ISIS...........

5. This is possible is Obama would get his head out of his ass.

6. I've already stated that the U.S. military is bombing ISIS, and that I will not go full bore against the bombing
campaign..........As it is NOT NOTHING and SAYING IT IS NOTHING is DISRESPECT TO THOSE in the
military attacking ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq. DO NOT INSULT their part in destroying and killing ISIS
targets.

If we want this to end, then we need to go in and get it done. No BS, and with other countries putting their forces into the fight as well...........This has gone on long enough, and they now have a 26 year old American to perform their barbaric rituals on.......................

EVIL is ALLOWED TO EXIST, when GOOD MEN DO NOTHING................ISIS IS EVIL and it's time to end this BS.............put boots on the ground with OTHER COUNTRIES and take them the fuck out.

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

10-20 sorties a day is not "bombing the shit out of"
It is still bombing and daily hits do cause damage to ISIS..........I'd like to see it increased but they are killing ISIS on a daily basis...............

Perhaps it's not bombing the shit out of per say, but it is NOT NOTHING...............and our people are still doing these missions knowing is they have to bail they see the same fate as the Jordanian pilot.

Forum List

Back