Will Obama Be Remembered As The Most Racist President Ever?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Obama's anti-racism tweet after Charlottesville is most liked ever on Twitter

While it is mostly remembered that Obama was the first black president -- what will also be remembered is that Obama may very well be the most racist president ever.

When compared to presidents of the past, does this claim really stack up? Some may say it is unfair to compare him to past presidents because it was more noble to be a white racist than it would be for a black person to be racist against whites as a response. One can argue that James Polk could be more racist than Obama because he was a slaveholder who fought against the anti-slavery movement and wanted to extend "slave power" as he called it -- all the way to the Pacific coast. Or Woodrow Wilson who was a big fan of the klan and also displayed his racism in a major way by firing hundreds of black federal workers in his re-segregation of the federal government.

Apparently, what these two presidents said and did may be bad, even racist -- but for the timeframe, it was noble to be racist then, they didn't know any better -- yea, they had anti-racist pressure fighting against them, but still. So it makes sense to ignore what past presidents did during the time that white supremacy was noble and focus on what presidents did recent history, like the 1960's to current day -- in that regard, Obama is the most racist president ever.

His racist comments will go down in history as being among the most radically racist comments ever made by a sitting president, right up there with Jefferson's belief that "The blacks...are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind” or James Monroe who formed the American Colonization Society for the purposes of "ridding our country of a useless and pernicious, if not dangerous population" (black people).

I am sure that Obama has hundreds of even more racist comments that he will forever be remembered for; what will be your most memorable racist comment from Obama?? To me, its a toss-up between having the audacity to try to empathize with the parents of that black thug Trayvon by saying if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon -- clearly a signal to indicate he is against whites -- and when he said the police acted stupidly, when his thug professor friend was rightfully detained by the police -- that sent a message to all cop killers that Obama was on their side.

While it is mostly remembered that Obama was the first black president -- what will also be remembered is that Obama may very well be the most racist president ever.

When compared to presidents of the past, does this claim really stack up? Some may say it is unfair to compare him to past presidents because it was more noble to be a white racist than it would be for a black person to be racist against whites as a response. One can argue that James Polk could be more racist than Obama because he was a slaveholder who fought against the anti-slavery movement and wanted to extend "slave power" as he called it -- all the way to the Pacific coast. Or Woodrow Wilson who was a big fan of the klan and also displayed his racism in a major way by firing hundreds of black federal workers in his re-segregation of the federal government.

Apparently, what these two presidents said and did may be bad, even racist -- but for the timeframe, it was noble to be racist then, they didn't know any better -- yea, they had anti-racist pressure fighting against them, but still. So it makes sense to ignore what past presidents did during the time that white supremacy was noble and focus on what presidents did recent history, like the 1960's to current day -- in that regard, Obama is the most racist president ever.

His racist comments will go down in history as being among the most radically racist comments ever made by a sitting president, right up there with Jefferson's belief that "The blacks...are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind” or James Monroe who formed the American Colonization Society for the purposes of "ridding our country of a useless and pernicious, if not dangerous population" (black people).

I am sure that Obama has hundreds of even more racist comments that he will forever be remembered for; what will be your most memorable racist comment from Obama?? To me, its a toss-up between having the audacity to try to empathize with the parents of that black thug Trayvon by saying if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon -- clearly a signal to indicate he is against whites -- and when he said the police acted stupidly, when his thug professor friend was rightfully detained by the police -- that sent a message to all cop killers that Obama was on their side.
Obummer wasn't the first Black President, he was the first Mulatto President.

Yes.

But not forever.

They can do worse and, in the fullness of time, they will.

Humans strive for constant improvement.

Democrats, on the other hand, strive for enhanced degradation.

In order of racism

LBJ
Obama
Clinton (said he was the first Black President)

Now I will bring my popcorn and watch these dumb racists..

You would think there would be more "racist" quotes from Obama being shared -- but apparently, folks just believe he was racist just because.....

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent, particularly black or American teen boys and adult men of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill black or American urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American music art vividly describing the 'VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) anti-social people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in or witness their emotionally ill family members, friends or neighbors engaging in?

Do you believe in order to cement their legacy as America's first "cool presidential couple," President and Mrs. Obama SELFISHLY exploited the popularity of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests...

...while at the same time willfully ignoring America's potentially life scarring, SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment that most all of their urban-TRUTH-teller friends vividly describe in their American music art or public interviews.

I am referring to a MATERNAL AND PARENTAL CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that for more than thirty years has been inspiring, as well as motivating untold numbers of black or American music recording artists of African descent, and urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose, perform and promote VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")?

The same *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for inspiring and motivating the late Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim and popular American urban TRUTH-teller, to create his much-ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victimTupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Respectfully, I am curious to learn if you believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent, particularly black or American teen boys and adult men of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill black or American urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American music art vividly describing the 'VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) anti-social people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in or witness their emotionally ill family members, friends or neighbors engaging in?

Do you believe in order to cement their legacy as America's first "cool presidential couple," President and Mrs. Obama SELFISHLY exploited the popularity of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests...

...while at the same time willfully ignoring America's potentially life scarring, SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment that most all of their urban-TRUTH-teller friends vividly describe in their American music art or public interviews.

I am referring to a MATERNAL AND PARENTAL CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that for more than thirty years has been inspiring, as well as motivating untold numbers of black or American music recording artists of African descent, and urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose, perform and promote VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")?

The same *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for inspiring and motivating the late Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim and popular American urban TRUTH-teller, to create his much-ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victimTupac Shakur in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Folks like you are the only people whom a man can grow up in a single parent home, go on to graduate from Columbia and Harvard, become a law professor, marry only one woman and remain with that one woman, no scandals, no affairs, raise two daughters -- and you folks act like that none of that is positive.

Folks like you are the only people whom a man can grow up in a single parent home, go on to graduate from Columbia and Harvard, become a law professor, marry only one woman and remain with that one woman, no scandals, no affairs, raise two daughters -- and you folks act like that none of that is positive.

Hello, Biff. I don't have a clue what message or point you are trying to convey.

James Baldwin oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg
Peace.

You would think there would be more "racist" quotes from Obama being shared -- but apparently, folks just believe he was racist just because.....
You mean like when he said that white people in Pennsylvania cling to their God and guns?

Or when he called his grandmother a “typical white person”?

You mean like when he said that white people in Pennsylvania cling to their God and guns?

Or when he called his grandmother a “typical white person”?
First of all, here is the full quote:
"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Let me know where he said "white people" -- do you just assume only "white people" live in Pennsylvania?

Second of all, that "anti-trade" and "anti-immigrant" sentiment is EXCACTLY what Trump ran on and you sycophants gobbled it up..

As for the typical white person comment:
“... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know there’s a reaction that’s been been bred into our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that’s just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it...” - Now is this racist? I can see why a closeted racist white person would see it as such -- Now I could go on about how Obama took pics with famous white people, and how Obama has white people in his cabinet as a defense to him not being racist, but of course, that only works with white presidents when they are trying to prove how non-racist they are...

So instead I will debunk your fake outrage like this --- whenever any black man or woman says anything about "police brutality" -- a typical racist like yourself is inclined to say "what about black on black crime?" --- as if all "typical black people" can't simultaneously be against both...

Forum List

Back