Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

He has literally won twice and is more popular today.
He has caused grave damage to our country. His big lie has caused many to be hurt and some to die.

Oddly when repubs win..the elections are above board, but when they lose...there is" massive voter fraud."

Trump has turned democracy on
It's head. All because he cannot admit he lost. He is a child.

I'm simply trying to be realistic.

Mark Kelly should be beaten.
Raphael Warnock should be beaten.

There are 2
If we hold all of our seats and pick up those 2 - fine.

Most of the other dems - this time around are in lunatic left states and/ or are entrenched.

Blumenthal
Duckworth
Leahy
Schumer
Wyden - You think that a Republic can win in Oregon?

Not if we had a decent economy and everything was stable. Under these circumstances I think anything is possible.

Loyalty stops at your wallet or purse. We need at least 4 Senate seats to cancel the Romney and Murkowski votes.

You really believe that don’t you. Even after his plea to Georgia officials to change the vote count?
These people are dangerously delusional. I mean, just think, one of them could be standing beside you in the grocery line and you would never know that a nut was that close.

1660865425581.png

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Given that she won't be running as a Republican anytime soon...

It would certainly swing the Democratic Party back to the Center again, wouldn't it?

She'd probably have to give up a couple of Agenda Items but at least she would be able to continue to advance many other Agenda Items.

The Democrats would probably have to give up a couple of Agenda Items (like Illegal Aliens) but it would be worth it to Dump Rump.

Most Democrats (the majority of the electorate) would vote for her in order to help her ensure that Rump never again gains The Throne.

Many Independents would vote for her.

Many Centrists would vote for her.

What remains of the true and sane conservative element of the GOP would cross over and vote for her in order ensure that Rump loses.

And even a few of The Base may end-up crossing over as they begin to see the handwriting on the wall.

Adam Kinzinger as VP?

Mike Pence as Secretary of the Treasury?

Mitt Romney as Secretary of State?

Sarah Palin as Secretary of Homeland Security?

...with a healthy sprinkling of actual Dems to fill-out the rest of the Cabinet?

AOC as Ambassador to Venezula? :laugh:

Last edited:
Given that she won't be running as a Republican anytime soon...

It would certainly swing the Democratic Party back to the Center again, wouldn't it?

She'd probably have to give up a couple of Agenda Items but at least she would be able to continue to advance many other Agenda Items.

The Democrats would probably have to give up a couple of Agenda Items (like Illegal Aliens) but it would be worth it to Dump Rump.

Most Democrats (the majority of the electorate) would vote for her in order to help her ensure that Rump never again gains The Throne.

Many Independents would vote for her.

Many Centrists would vote for her.

What remains of the true and sane conservative element of the GOP would cross over and vote for her in order ensure that Rump loses.

And even a few of The Base may end-up crossing over as they begin to see the handwriting on the wall.

Adam Kinzinger as VP?

Mike Pence as Secretary of the Treasury?

Mitt Romney as Secretary of State?

Sarah Palin as Secretary of Homeland Security?

...with a healthy sprinkling of actual Dems to fill-out the rest of the Cabinet?

AOC as Ambassador to Venezula? :laugh:

Yes, we did so well last time we dumped Trump, didn't we? I hope you have to choose between filling up your car or eating.

I keep seeing people repeat over and over again that some of the left will vote for her.

Where does this random ass and baseless assertion come from? There is nothing to back that assertion up.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Trump Republicans will not vote for her. I can’t see Democrats voting for the daughter of Dick Cheney. Her chances of becoming President are slim to none.

However if she runs third party she may pull enough votes from Trump to give the election to his opponent.

Forum List

Back