Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She has ALLWAYS been hard core Republican. She voted for and supported Trump right up to the steal & Capital break in. Like her or hate her she is a Republican. Have no idea what happened to the Republicans, But THE LAST TIME THEY BROKE OUT THE FLAGS AND said your not an American patriot unless you support the WAR.

Twenty years and 400 billion dollars till we got out of Afghanistan.

She voted to impeach Trump twice. She was never on his side.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
A pox on all Haliburton Cheney's.

Oh, no, they shouldn't stay home on election day. They just really need to take advantage of the special day we created just for them, the 9th. When they go to vote on the 9th, they can be sure there will be no Republicans around to give them the stink eye and mess up their day.
Did you know that the FBI arrested a youTuber for a video that said people could voter for Biden by texting their vote to a special number? He faces 10 years in prison.

Her objective now is to keep Donald J trump as far as she can away from the White House. She realizes that he is a danger to this country. As more comes out about his treasonous crimes, more people will see what he is.

Is it weird then that no one is watching the Jan 6th infomercial and the entire Republican Party is setting aside any minor difference with Trump and coalescing around him?

Even CNN said - I fear the DOJ has just handed Trump the Republican Nomination and probably the Presidency.

Is it weird then that no one is watching the Jan 6th infomercial and the entire Republican Party is setting aside any minor difference with Trump and coalescing around him?

Even CNN said - I fear the DOJ has just handed Trump the Republican Nomination and probably the Presidency.

I don't know about that. American voters have such short memories. But I do think it will aid us in a major slaughter in the House and perhaps a nice lead in the Senate.

I don't know about that. American voters have such short memories. But I do think it will aid us in a major slaughter in the House and perhaps a nice lead in the Senate.

The Senate will be hard

It is a hard year for Republicans

2024 though should be a good year.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

laughing hilariously.jpg

Trump couldn't beat Biden before the Jan. 6th attempt to change election results, before Trumps phone call to Georgia election officials in an attempt to change election results, and before Trumps theft of top secret materials. While he may be popular with Republicans for some bizarre reason, he will never beat his opponent in the general election.

Trump couldn't beat Biden before the Jan. 6th attempt to change election results, before Trumps phone call to Georgia election officials in an attempt to change election results, and before Trumps theft of top secret materials. While he may be popular with Republicans for some bizarre reason, he will never beat his opponent in the general election.

Maybe he can run from his cell?

The Senate will be hard

It is a hard year for Republicans

2024 though should be a good year.

I don't know how you figure it was a hard year for Republicans. Because Trump is not our President, we have the worst border problem in over 20 years, highest inflation in 40 years, highest interest rates in 14 years, hit the highest gas prices in our history and they're not very good now either. I think it's been an outstanding year for Republicans because nobody wants this shit. Now with 87,000 new IRS agents to harass working Americans, I don't know how anybody in their right mind can approve of all this.

Everything the Dementia does is against the interests of most American citizens. As for the Senate, let me rephrase that: I think we will take a comfortable lead in that race.

He has literally won twice and is more popular today.

I don't know how you figure it was a hard year for Republicans. Because Trump is not our President, we have the worst border problem in over 20 years, highest inflation in 40 years, highest interest rates in 14 years, hit the highest gas prices in our history and they're not very good now either. I think it's been an outstanding year for Republicans because nobody wants this shit. Now with 87,000 new IRS agents to harass working Americans, I don't know how anybody in their right mind can approve of all this.

Everything the Dementia does is against the interests of most American citizens. As for the Senate, let me rephrase that: I think we will take a comfortable lead in that race.

C'mon Ray -

The Republicans have 20 seats up for reelection, the Democrats only 14

The simple math doesn't favor the Republicans.
A red tidal wave might carry the election - but again much harder than the House where everyone is up

C'mon Ray -

The Republicans have 20 seats up for reelection, the Democrats only 14

The simple math doesn't favor the Republicans.
A red tidal wave might carry the election - but again much harder than the House where everyone is up

So you really think that Republicans can't take 3 or 4 seats given the mess Biden put this country in? A lot of people are turning on him including Democrats from what I read. I do know more Hispanics and Independents are wanting the Democrats out of power. So it is said, the Independents are the people that actually decide the elections.

So you really think that Republicans can't take 3 or 4 seats given the mess Biden put this country in? A lot of people are turning on him including Democrats from what I read. I do know more Hispanics and Independents are wanting the Democrats out of power. So it is said, the Independents are the people that actually decide the elections.

I'm simply trying to be realistic.

Mark Kelly should be beaten.
Raphael Warnock should be beaten.

There are 2
If we hold all of our seats and pick up those 2 - fine.

Most of the other dems - this time around are in lunatic left states and/ or are entrenched.

Blumenthal
Duckworth
Leahy
Schumer
Wyden - You think that a Republic can win in Oregon?

Take the house by a huge margin -

work against the negative policies the Democrats have
Must do well as every house seat is up in 2024 also.

In 2024 the Republicans only have 10 seats up for re-election.
Keep the house.
Take the senate
Destroy whoever the Democrats run for President.

Forum List

Back