Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She can deny the presidency to Trump by running Third Party as a Never Trumper.

Which is what I predict she will do.

In theory she could join a primary against him. Because any candidate who suffers a serious primary usually loses in the general election: the stats are there for more than a hundred years. However, I think the best strategy is for her to Third Party him and suck away votes in the General Election.

Not that I want her to, obviously.

Running as a third party candidate would be the best thing for the Republicans. She would siphon more votes from the Democrat party than the Republicans.

Running as a third party candidate would be the best thing for the Republicans. She would siphon more votes from the Democrat party than the Republicans.
Well, depending on who is running for the Dems. If it's Biden, maybe. If it's radical left Newsom, maybe not.

But she might not need to take a lot of votes away from Trump ---- remember 2000. Pat Buchanan and Nader really messed up that election. They had tens of thousands of votes in Florida, but the Bush/Gore difference turned out to be only about 325 votes in the whole state.

She can deny the presidency to Trump by running Third Party as a Never Trumper.

Which is what I predict she will do.

In theory she could join a primary against him. Because any candidate who suffers a serious primary usually loses in the general election: the stats are there for more than a hundred years. However, I think the best strategy is for her to Third Party him and suck away votes in the General Election.

Not that I want her to, obviously.
I doubt the voters she’d get would go to Trump in her absence, but maybe. TBH, it’s not that important that Trump wins in 2024. I’d prefer it, but I’m old enough to see that the best days of this country are over. Trump just slows the decline.

This is one reason why Cheney will get absolutely trounced in the 2024 primary: alcoholic suburban moms ain’t the Republican base. Cheney would actually siphon more votes from Democrats than Republicans if she ran as an Independent in 2024.

Well, depending on who is running for the Dems. If it's Biden, maybe. If it's radical left Newsom, maybe not.

But she might not need to take a lot of votes away from Trump ---- remember 2000. Pat Buchanan and Nader really messed up that election. They had tens of thousands of votes in Florida, but the Bush/Gore difference turned out to be only about 325 votes in the whole state.

I don't think she stands a chance against any of them to be honest. As a third party candidate she will get some of the TDS'rs on both sides, but there are way more of them on the left than the right.

I don't think she stands a chance against any of them to be honest. As a third party candidate she will get some of the TDS'rs on both sides, but there are way more of them on the left than the right.
Oh, agreed, of course she doesn't stand a chance of winning the presidency! The point is simply like most third party candidates (remember that Green lady? Can't think of her name.) to mess up the election, steal votes from somebody they don't like. I don't think the never-Trumpers on the left matter: they are all going to vote dem unless something truly weird happens with the Dem candidates. There could be enough on the right who would vote for Cheney and sink Trump; that would be the reasoning, IMO.
The question is -- someone else here said this first -- whether the rightwing never-Trumpers would have voted for Trump or the Dem at all. Or would they just sit home, like I did in 2008 and 2012. Maybe there would be a lot of votes for Cheney that NEVER would have been votes for Trump (or Biden or whomever). And we would never know that if she hadn't run, they'd have stayed home, because we can never know what might have been. Can't ever know the counterfactual.

1660768953976.png

I know why you stupid Moon Bats are saying that Miss Piggy could be the first woman President.

You know that if it is Michelle Obama then it will not be a biological woman.

True. You should just stay home on election day.
Oh, no, they shouldn't stay home on election day. They just really need to take advantage of the special day we created just for them, the 9th. When they go to vote on the 9th, they can be sure there will be no Republicans around to give them the stink eye and mess up their day.

Oh, agreed, of course she doesn't stand a chance of winning the presidency! The point is simply like most third party candidates (remember that Green lady? Can't think of her name.) to mess up the election, steal votes from somebody they don't like. I don't think the never-Trumpers on the left matter: they are all going to vote dem unless something truly weird happens with the Dem candidates. There could be enough on the right who would vote for Cheney and sink Trump; that would be the reasoning, IMO.
The question is -- someone else here said this first -- whether the rightwing never-Trumpers would have voted for Trump or the Dem at all. Or would they just sit home, like I did in 2008 and 2012. Maybe there would be a lot of votes for Cheney that NEVER would have been votes for Trump (or Biden or whomever). And we would never know that if she hadn't run, they'd have stayed home, because we can never know what might have been. Can't ever know the counterfactual.

It's less of a question if she could win than it is which party would she be able to get more votes from. I think it's the Democrats because they don't vote on people based on their accomplishments. They vote on reps like a popularity contest, and those TDS people would vote for her because Cheney too is a TDS'r and her entire campaign would be based on Trump.

She has ALLWAYS been hard core Republican. She voted for and supported Trump right up to the steal & Capital break in. Like her or hate her she is a Republican. Have no idea what happened to the Republicans, But THE LAST TIME THEY BROKE OUT THE FLAGS AND said your not an American patriot unless you support the WAR.

Twenty years and 400 billion dollars till we got out of Afghanistan.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Jesus Christ. 1 right after a lifetime of wrongs shouldn't convince you to support a monster who wants to get right back to work on their lifetime of wrongs.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I was playing some touch football at a local park last week. We got totally blown out of the water and i twisted my ankle. Because of this i have decided to now try out for the NFL.

Last edited:
I think she should go on CNN and masturbate during an interview.

Forum List

Back