Will Hillary finally be locked up?

We just want justice. I thought you liberals were in favor of justice.
I only speak for myself, but I am. Where's the justice of crying someone not even implicated in a crime, is implicated in a crime?

Doing so isn't justice, it's sour grapes.

I only speak for myself, but I am. Where's the justice of crying someone not even implicated in a crime, is implicated in a crime?
There were all sorts of hearings about her activities. Obviously there was something there.

There were all sorts of hearings about her activities. Obviously there was something there.
LOL

Investigations are not implications.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And investigations into her activies, produced nothing.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Dude, keep up, Dolan just got indicted. Video of Hillary and Comey being taken away in handcuffs, coming soon.
You are delusional. And this newest fantasy of yours will die on the vine, like all of the others. You guys never seem to learn.

Trump was impeached twice, so obviously there was something there.

How many times will Xi's man be impeached?

He'll definitely be impeached a year from now if he's still in office by then. The Americans will have control of the Senate, but not the two-thirds to throw the corrupt fuck out. So a second and third impeachment, to cripple the Nazis the way you did to Trump. :thup:

Now that someone inside Hillary Clinton‘s campaign has been indicted for lying to FBI and a deep state conspiracy to collude with the Russians in a plot to falsely feed information about Trump to the FBI and other govt. agencies in order to frame and remove a duly elected president…will Hillary Clinton finally be locked up for treason and other high crimes against her country?

no i don’t think clinton gets locked up for this, heck she might of been directly aware of what members of the dnc were doing…and whom they were working with in the obama admin to attempt this coup…but we are now just getting to the tip of the iceberg…i wouldn’t be surprised if the xiden doj tries to shut durham down

No she won't. That bitch has money, power, influence and more importantly she is a democrat and we have seen how democrats will do anything to keep their people protected even if it means lying and ruining the country.

I expect one of two things. Either someone else will take the fall and they will end it there instead of letting things go up the ladder farther. Or, there will be a lot of talking and at the end of the day it just fades away with nothing happening.

Then again, maybe she will. I mean she is of no real use to Biden and his administration. But then again, letting her be at fault shows their own weakness and makes their party look bad by comparison.
Let’s not forget Hillary knows where all the bodies are buried in the D.C. Swamp. If she goes down she will take half the Swamp with her.

Let’s not forget Hillary knows where all the bodies are buried in the D.C. Swamp. If she goes down she will take half the Swamp with her.

Nah, she doesn't collect bodies, she collects brains. And she's got yours in a jar...

Young-Frankenstein-Article-201512131543.jpg

Forum List

Back