Will Hillary finally be locked up?

I think the only way Killary Klinton will be locked up is when she is gone.

Locked up 6 feet under......because....

I don't see any other way so far.

There is no Justice on this Earth, so we have to wait for Divine Justice to take her and lock her away.

No,you're a speed Googler who Googles for agreeable headlines, because you forgot which trumpanzee blogger fed you the talking points.
I don’t use Google As my search engine.

Why are you avoiding debating the subject and bitching about my reading habits? Surely you can do better than that. If I wanted to I could flip and argue for your position better than you can.

coffeepaper.gif

But Flynn did lie, which is why he was charged. He denied discussing the sanctions with a Russian ambassador which he actually did have a discussion about.
But the agents who did the interview didnt think so, correct? And, that was what I said, isnt it?

But the agents who did the interview didnt think so, correct? And, that was what I said, isnt it?
They were describing his demeanor and again, he did lie. He denied discussing the sanctions, which was not true.

Why don’t you keep up? They used this false information to frame Flynn, a four star general and a hero. Trump said he’s fucked because his presidency would be mired in defending himself against these Leftist enemies of the state. And despite this and two impeachment’s and non stop barrage from the hyenas in the media, he still managed to be a great prescient and do a lot for this country. Mueller was a deep state buffoon who’s purpose was to bring Trump down and came up with zero, nada against Teump or anyone around him having to do with collision. He should have focused on the Democrats as we can see.
Flynn had problems long before he teamed up with Trump. Do you really want such people running the country? Swimming for the drain doesn't impress me.

More political prisoners for Trumpland drones to exploit and torture...Will Trump see jailtime for his lies and deceit not to mention the lives lost over his "live the lie" rhetorical propaganda about a "stolen" election with baseless allegations of "massive fraud"?

Isn't Machiavellian politics fun!?
Deflection

Why don’t you keep up? They used this false information to frame Flynn, a four star general and a hero. Trump said he’s fucked because his presidency would be mired in defending himself against these Leftist enemies of the state. And despite this and two impeachment’s and non stop barrage from the hyenas in the media, he still managed to be a great prescient and do a lot for this country. Mueller was a deep state buffoon who’s purpose was to bring Trump down and came up with zero, nada against Teump or anyone around him having to do with collision. He should have focused on the Democrats as we can see.
You really want the likes of Flynn?

Flynn had problems long before he teamed up with Trump. Do you really want such people running the country? Swimming for the drain doesn't impress me.
You mean he was a four star general and previous director of CIA nominated by Obama to be director of US defense, that refused to go along with Obama and Biden‘s failed policies? Actually you do want people like that running the country.

Forum List

Back