Even the world is fixated on "Let's Go Brandon!"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This mate down unda....perfect example.

Love his talk, especially how the world mocks the stupidity of the dem voters who loved when the government spent billions on a fake investigation in order to keep Trump from uncovering the depths of the corruption of the deep state and the new world order.

Yeah, have any ideas yet about the unleashing of the virus in the election year while our country was enjoying the greatest economic boom in its history all linked directly to Trump policies?

Have a clue yet?

Last edited:

Love his talk, especially how the world mocks the stupidity of the dem voters who loved the government spent billions on a fake investigation in order to keep Trump from uncovering the depths of the corruption of the deep state and the new world order.

Yeah, have any ideas yet about the unleashing of the virus in the election year while our country was enjoying the greatest economic boom in its history all linked directly to Trump policies?

Have a clue yet?

The lefties don't they still would let ther granny die if they found out she voted for Trump.....sick people who have their whole identity in their politics.

:auiqs.jpg:Trump is God to you people...The US existed before Trump and it will exist without him when he dies.......Trump didn't take the economy from zero to one hundred during his term but he did take it from Good to bad when he was in office just like the last Republican president did, and the ones before Clinton did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
:auiqs.jpg:Trump is God to you people...The US existed before Trump and it will exist without him when he dies.......Trump didn't take the economy from zero to one hundred during his term but he did take it from Good to bad when he was in office just like the last Republican president did, and the ones before Clinton did.
Sure he did, quit lying.......I ordered my gold Trump idol....it should be here in 2 weeks......

The moonbats are absolutely humorless.

Correctly identify them as the frail special snowflakes that they are, and they project and try to turn it around onto everyone else.

Call those who dare to oppose them "deplorables", and they print up and sell a million tee shirts.... Try the moronic semantic sleight-of-hand that brought about "let's go Brandon", and they get mocked for their puerile foolhardiness.

Remember, these are the same simpering little pussies that came up with the concept of the "microaggression"...They're worthless, weak, and deserve nothing more than to be mocked into the ground.

Last edited:
Sure he did, quit lying.......I ordered my gold Trump idol....it should be here in 2 weeks......
Don't forget your special member Trump card which enables you to gas free from oil companies and interest rates on loans at -5%, with free money to sit on yer ass personally signed by The Don.

Don't forget your special member Trump card which enables you to gas free from oil companies and interest rates on loans at -5%, with free money to sit on yer ass personally signed by The Don.
Oh no, nothing could be better than my white privledge card....I'm still waiting on it, but from what democrats say, the benefits are I get as much money as I want, as much power as I want. For example: Michael Jordan may have worked his ass off to be worth millions, but he's black and so by just being white, I'm automatically able to make more money and have more power......I'm so excited to get it.......

Love his talk, especially how the world mocks the stupidity of the dem voters who loved when the government spent billions on a fake investigation in order to keep Trump from uncovering the depths of the corruption of the deep state and the new world order.

Have a clue yet?

2019 was an election year?

Oh no, nothing could be better than my white privledge card....I'm still waiting on it, but from what democrats say, the benefits are I get as much money as I want, as much power as I want. For example: Michael Jordan may have worked his ass off to be worth millions, but he's black and so by just being white, I'm automatically able to make more money and have more power......I'm so excited to get it.......
Plus the exclusive white neighborhoods you are welcomed into.

Have a clue yet?

Simple phrases..for a simple folk. :)
I doubt people like this will ever get a clue...but then again, stupidity is pretty much a common language around the world. :)

Forum List

Back