Will Donald Trump impose Martial Law as president?

stop projecting. rightwingnut loons are the ones who like tyranny. this president isn't a tyrant. you just don't like that you can't win national elections and lost twice to the black guy. now quiet idiota.

You read about sanctuary cities, not enforcing the gun laws on the books, giving guns to criminals in Mexico, enforcement of immigration laws and the list goes on and on? For Democrats that's not tyranny because they agree and can use breaking the laws of the land for votes, I suppose.

*yawn*

... Gads, if only I would have known how to stifle you in the past...:smiliehug:
The yawn is actually an invitation if you think about it.

Kinda scary now that you mention it...:scared1:

only if you're mentally ill like you are. but whatever.

You read about sanctuary cities, not enforcing the gun laws on the books, giving guns to criminals in Mexico, enforcement of immigration laws and the list goes on and on? For Democrats that's not tyranny because they agree and can use breaking the laws of the land for votes, I suppose.

*yawn*

... Gads, if only I would have known how to stifle you in the past...:smiliehug:
The yawn is actually an invitation if you think about it.

Kinda scary now that you mention it...:scared1:

only if you're mentally ill like you are. but whatever.

For you Jillian, I'd be mentally ill....:eusa_doh:

Thanks, I knew you would finally see the light...My logic is pretty damn awesome doncha think? :lol:

I think you'd be a great fictional writer, you have quite the imagination.:thup:

So now you are trying to tell me that I imagined Trump made promises that he intends to keep, that is, IF, and that is a BIG "if," he becomes president?
Any one who has been following this thread would think YOU were the
one with the vivid imagination. Why? Because you have your head in the sand. Every one knows that when your head is in the sand you can't fathom the real world.

I guess your, "domineering behavior, ruthless megalomania, nefarious plans and not going to SAY he will implement Martial Law" judgments threw me off as being from your rather vivid imaginings...I'm funny like that...:dunno:

Yup, I didn't read the whole thread, I read Rosie's post and had some steam to blow off. I'm innocent I tells ya.:rolleyes:

Yeah, innocent like Faux News!

I watch the political comedy channel better known as MSNBC and a few shows on Foxy Ladies channel for the legs and my slightly dirty mind. Innocence left me early, I grew up in a liberal neighborhood, not that I'm complaining..:disbelief:

Sounds like an average American to me. Depending where your boundaries stop all neighborhoods are defined by individual tastesl. It is a matter of perspective.
Dirty minds and loss of innocence is neither liberal or conservative... I have seen those human characteristics manifested in people who profess to be one or the other.

Look who's suddenly concerned about the rule of law. Why are you so fearful of a white man becoming president?

I've noticed something and a lot of democrats do have a anti-white bias. They think oh no...we are going to have a rich white guy in office. It is as Karl Marx told and Adolf Hitler told us which is one class will dominate the other. In this case it would be the white economic class.

Look who's suddenly concerned about the rule of law. Why are you so fearful of a white man becoming president?

I've noticed something and a lot of democrats do have a anti-white bias. They think oh no...we are going to have a rich white guy in office. It is as Karl Marx told and Adolf Hitler told us which is one class will dominate the other. In this case it would be the white economic class.
I think your error is formed around the idea that democrats are mostly minorities who are NOT white. Think again. White people make up the largest bloc of democrats. The democratic party is still dominated by white people.

bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

Forum List

Back