Will Donald Trump impose Martial Law as president?

Sheesh .. the "genius . clown", seems more like a compliment to me....:eusa_doh:
Oh, lets not get too damn sentimental now...heh heh heh... you are still a friend of SJ and the makes you a... well, er... a potato head... heh heh heh!

SJ .. I would hope so but since SJ isn't here and all, he's the hot potato head .. agreed?
I would suffice to say he is, like Trump, a BAKED potato head...but I don't think he is hot at all.... if you do, I guess it is ok... I prefer girls myself...

You never played "Hot Potato" I guess, this is awkward...:laugh:

The wounds to your ego from having your ass handed to you.
Well. if you believe that...go on believing it. I chose to say on topic... You win the OFF topic debate.... gee you are a great man...whoopee
No, you chose to go BACK to the topic after you lost the debate when you challenged me. You also lost the debate on the original topic. You're not doing too well tonight, are you?
I din't lose, I just chose NOT to respond any further to something that detracts from the original op. If you think you won...ok.... now just shut up so I can deal with people willing to discuss the topic.
The topic is your fear and paranoia. Give us something concrete to discuss. Has Trump said he would circumvent the Constitution to get what he wants (like Obama does)? Has he said he would "go it alone" (like Obama said)? Has he said he would use executive orders to legislate from the Oval Office (like Obama does)? Like I said, you're just afraid he will follow Obama's precedent of ignoring the law and the Constitution. What's there to discuss (other than your fear)?
Hah hah hah! Like I owe you ...the squawking head.... a "concrete discussion."
The topic is Donald Trump and the promises he keeps making about what he will do if he wins the presidency. If those blatant threats to put a moratorium on Muslim immigration isn't enough to convince you....his uniformed foreign policy ought to.
He is politically ignorant, just like the idiots who have committed their votes to him.
And when did Trump ever mention martial law (other than in your nightmares)?

Sheesh .. the "genius . clown", seems more like a compliment to me....:eusa_doh:
Oh, lets not get too damn sentimental now...heh heh heh... you are still a friend of SJ and the makes you a... well, er... a potato head... heh heh heh!

SJ .. I would hope so but since SJ isn't here and all, he's the hot potato head .. agreed?
I would suffice to say he is, like Trump, a BAKED potato head...but I don't think he is hot at all.... if you do, I guess it is ok... I prefer girls myself...
I doubt that. You're too much of a sissy.

He's not going to be elected. Don't worry.
He is the Devil, or at least, works for Lucifer. How else would he be able to trick so many followers? Surely it can not be that there is just an abundance of foolish easy to scam suckers.

Well. if you believe that...go on believing it. I chose to say on topic... You win the OFF topic debate.... gee you are a great man...whoopee
No, you chose to go BACK to the topic after you lost the debate when you challenged me. You also lost the debate on the original topic. You're not doing too well tonight, are you?
I din't lose, I just chose NOT to respond any further to something that detracts from the original op. If you think you won...ok.... now just shut up so I can deal with people willing to discuss the topic.
The topic is your fear and paranoia. Give us something concrete to discuss. Has Trump said he would circumvent the Constitution to get what he wants (like Obama does)? Has he said he would "go it alone" (like Obama said)? Has he said he would use executive orders to legislate from the Oval Office (like Obama does)? Like I said, you're just afraid he will follow Obama's precedent of ignoring the law and the Constitution. What's there to discuss (other than your fear)?
The topic is Donald Trump and the promises he keeps making about what he will do if he wins the presidency. If those blatant threats to put a moratorium on Muslim immigration isn't enough to convince you....his uniformed foreign policy ought to.
He is politically ignorant, just like the idiots who have committed their votes to him.
He doesn't HAVE to mention it. He reeks of it. When he farts the smell of Martial Law floats through the air like john Boehner's Breath. When Trump looks onto his wife's eyes at night she see's Martial Law beaning from them. Every word he utters to placate his angry supporters is a brick in the foundation of the platform he plans too stand on if he ever gets elected: Martial Law.

He's not going to be elected. Don't worry.
He is the Devil, or at least, works for Lucifer. How else would he be able to trick so many followers? Surely it can not be that there is just an abundance of foolish easy to scam suckers.

Well, "groan," Trump does have devilish attributes. Money, beastly hair, and breath that smells like Martial Law is hiding in his gut. He wouldn't have been the most beautiful angel in heaven as Satan is described in the scriptures, that is clear. I suppose he could be a major demon though.

I don't thinks followers are being transformed though, Those people have had those sentiments for a long time. Trump is just giving voice to their angst and is actually being led by them... he feeds off their hate and gives it direction.

It is a chilling thought; one that every voting American ought to consider.

I have listened intently to the long harangues and megalomaniacal delusional rhetoric of "the Donald" for some time now. It took me a while but after his proposal to ban Muslims entering the USA his real agenda became crystal clear. Trump would, upon ascending to the presidency, immediately declare Martial Law.
He knows that is the only way his proposals could be legally executed.

Once Martial Law was declared, the Constitution would be suspended and America would be instantly transformed into a police state with Mr. Trump as the sole lawful authority. The far reaching implications of that would extend well beyond the purview of domestic terrorism and could change this country forever.
What would happen if martial law was declared in America?
What a stupid question

I doubt that. You're too much of a sissy.

And you could be something crawling around Trump's hair. BTW you are the one wearing pink all the time, not me... heh heh heh!

He doesn't HAVE to mention it. He reeks of it. When he farts the smell of Martial Law floats through the air like john Boehner's Breath. When Trump looks onto his wife's eyes at night she see's Martial Law beaning from them. Every word he utters to placate his angry supporters is a brick in the foundation of the platform he plans too stand on if he ever gets elected: Martial Law.
Oh, I see. He never mentioned it, never even hinted at it, but your paranoia tells you he's thinking it and that should be good enough for the rest of us to cower in fear the way you are.

It is a chilling thought; one that every voting American ought to consider.

I have listened intently to the long harangues and megalomaniacal delusional rhetoric of "the Donald" for some time now. It took me a while but after his proposal to ban Muslims entering the USA his real agenda became crystal clear. Trump would, upon ascending to the presidency, immediately declare Martial Law.
He knows that is the only way his proposals could be legally executed.

Once Martial Law was declared, the Constitution would be suspended and America would be instantly transformed into a police state with Mr. Trump as the sole lawful authority. The far reaching implications of that would extend well beyond the purview of domestic terrorism and could change this country forever.
What would happen if martial law was declared in America?
What a stupid question
Thanks, I do try my best to get even stupid questions out there...Don't you think that is best for everyone to decide for themselves whether it is stupid or not?
Some stupid questions might uncover something someone intelligent wants to hear about.

Oh, I see. He never mentioned it, never even hinted at it, but your paranoia tells you he's thinking it and that should be good enough for the rest of us to cower in fear the way you are.
Actually, i don't believe Trump will make it through the Republican nomination process. If he goes independent that will cost him even more delegates, unless...he pays some of them off...

But he has hinted at ML. It is ensconced in the very fiber of his megalomania.

Actually, i don't believe Trump will make it through the Republican nomination process. If he goes independent that will cost him even more delegates, unless...he pays some of them off...

Where did he "hint" at it? Post it.

Haven't you been watching the news lately? I am sure you heard every word Trump has said. Only by invoking ML can Trump do the following things he promised he would do. And this is only a brief list of the things on his Martial Law agenda:

1. Any one who kills a cop will get the death penalty. I guess he will have to suspend the prohibitions agains the DP in those states that don't have it. He can do that under Martial Law. I guess when cops kill unarmed civilians he will make an exception for the cop and let internal affairs handle it...

2. I will overturn Obamacare.

With Congress and the Supreme court bypassed (ML) anything is possible.

3.I will build a wall along the entire Mexican American border...If china built one that long so can we.

What about the NORTHERN border, mr. T(C)hump? And who is going to pay for all of that construction...our children? Oh well, I guess under Martial Law it is possible to do all of that and pass the buck onto the next Democratic President if the presidency is still intact after Trump has trumped all political card games.

These are but a few of the things on Trump's menu that can ONLY be done under the auspices of Martial Law. Even a Republican heavy congress would not accommodate his madness.

Last edited:

Haven't you been watching the news lately? I am sure you heard every word Trump has said. Only by invoking ML can Trump do the following things he promised he would do. And this is only a brief list of the things on his Martial Law agenda:

1. Any one who kills a cop will get the death penalty. I guess he will have to suspend the prohibitions agains the DP in those states that don't have it. He can do that under Martial Law. I guess when cops kill unarmed civilians he will make an exception for the cop and let internal affairs handle it...

3.I will build a wall along the entire Mexican American border...If china built one that long so can we.

What about the NORTHERN border, mr. T(C)hump? And who is going to pay for all of that construction...our children? Oh well, I guess under Martial Law it is possible to do all of that and pass the buck onto the next Democratic President if the presidency is still intact after Trump has trumped all political card games.

These are but a few of the things on Trump's menu that can ONLY be done under the auspices of Martial Law. Even a Republican heavy congress would not accommodate his madness.
None of those comments of Trump's (if they're accurate) contain the words "martial law". YOUR comments do, but HIS don't. The only one "hinting" at invoking ML is you. You don't like what he wants to do so you make shit up to try and scare people. Pathetic.

No, Obama is playing Putin like a fiddle. See how he let Putin take the fall in Syria. Russia can't afford to fight foreign wars, their economy is feeble enough even without war. Obama knows that but he let Putin's ego push Russia to the brink and into another conflict with the Turks.... heh heh heh.... Putin wannabe? Putin is an Obama wannabe.... Obama is rich..Putin is a poor fool.
I'll just take one of your points and demolish it. Putin's net worth. If obongo is worth anywhere close I'll have him brought up on charges for stealing from the American people...:bye1:

None of those comments of Trump's (if they're accurate) contain the words "martial law". YOUR comments do, but HIS don't. The only one "hinting" at invoking ML is you. You don't like what he wants to do so you make shit up to try and scare people. Pathetic.

Of course Trump is not going to SAY he will implement Martial Law at this stage of his game. That would alert sensible people of his nefarious plans. But a close examination of his rhetoric and a working knowledge of his past, his domineering behavior and ruthless megalomania , coalesces into a forecast of his would be presidency that can not be denied.

Forum List

Back