Will Democrats run on the truth and their record…Or will they be able to sucker enough feelings people with ‘I’m not Trump’ again?

MAGA has its own truths and generally loses. Bringing this to you since 2018.
Well, you could go after these line by line and tell us which is not accurate….but you won’t for obvious reasons.

“We killed more Covid patients than Trump did”
“We forced you to stop working and pursuing happiness”
“We forced you to take experimental medicine you didn’t want to take”
“We’ll give tens of billions of dollars of your money to a nation that’s not an ally and that brings nothing to the table but a possible war with Russia”
“We gave you record high inflation”
“We gave you record high fuel prices”
“We let a record number of illegals in to phuck you over”
“We lost control of the world through perceived weakness”
“We made home ownership nearly impossible with super high interest rates”
“We’ll attack evil straight whitey every chance we get to stoke division amongst the people”
“We hate the Constitution and SCOTUS rulings”

Remember, the Republicans will run of their record:
Lower taxes
Low interest rates
Low fuel costs
Low inflation
A closed border
Eradication of illegals
Command of the world
Constitutionality

"I'm not Trump." has been trending for for quite a while now.
Yep.. and how’s that been working out for you and all the bottom feeding degenerates you claim to cherish?

“We’ll give tens of billions of dollars of your money to a nation that’s not an ally and that brings nothing to the table but a possible war with Russia”
“We’ll attack evil straight whitey every chance we get to stoke division amongst the people”

Lower taxes
Low interest rates
Low fuel costs
Low inflation
A closed border
Eradication of illegals
Command of the world
Constitutionality

Running on Biden's good economy will do. How much people hate pro-life antiliberty policies, that's just icing on the cake.

It's good to be a Democrat. We can run on issues, while Republicans have to run from issues. That's why they're all deflecting by screeching about Hunter Biden and how they want to kill transpeople.

See ya in 2024, loser.
Are you an American or are you a Democrat. ?

Could they win again if they ran on:

Lower taxes
Low interest rates
Low fuel costs
Low inflation
A closed border
Eradication of illegals
Command of the world
Constitutionality
Donald Trump will never again be President.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

The Dems could nominate a Fence Post or a Ham Sandwich and Trump would lose.

A sitting President of the United States summoned, incited and aimed a riotous mob to assault the Congress of the United States in order to hold onto poewr.

That traitorous behavior will not go un-punished... either at the polls or in the criminal law courts.

Dark Brandon will win again. Fani Willis has found an ingenious path to victory.

Georgia Indicts Millions Of Voters For Conspiring To Elect Trump
POLITICS·Aug 17, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
ATLANTA, GA — In yet another stunning move, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has announced the indictment of every Trump voter on charges of conspiracy to elect an election denier.

Donald Trump will never again be President.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

The Dems could nominate a Fence Post or a Ham Sandwich and Trump would lose.

A sitting President of the United States summoned, incited and aimed a riotous mob to assault the Congress of the United States in order to hold onto poewr.

That traitorous behavior will not go un-punished... either at the polls or in the criminal law courts.
I’ve said it and said it and said it again….NOBODY sane and without a grave case of TDS gives any fucks about the January 6 patriotic protest…..NOBODY.
ALL of the whackos whom weren’t ever going to vote for him like to pretend Jan 6 was another 9/11.
Good, real, core Americans know better.
Sorry bud.

Even though in 13 presidential election I've only voted for the winner 4 times, I have not lost faith in America's voters. They've pretty much have shared my lack of faith in either political party. We see that in midterm elections and by the balance between parties in their number of presidential election victories. I find it arrogant and silly those with superior attitude than those that voted for the ultimate winning candidate.

Even though in 13 presidential election I've only voted for the winner 4 times, I have not lost faith in America's voters. They've pretty much have shared my lack of faith in either political party. We see that in midterm elections and by the balance between parties in their number of presidential election victories. I find it arrogant and silly those with superior attitude than those that voted for the ultimate winning candidate.
Todays ‘American’ isn’t the same American of Americas past. This new American doesn’t know about and or can’t give two shits about our Constitution and founding principles/values . This new American may not speak our language fluently, this new American hates our past, our heritage and our culture. This new American has nothing but disdain for our institutions, for capitalism and EVERYTHING that built and pillared our once great nation. This American doesn’t vote on REAL politics, they vote solely on social issues.
I hate to break it to you…but many “Americans” simply don’t behave like or think like Americans…they are American because they stand on our soil, they are American in name only.

Forum List

Back