Interview with Robert F Kennedy junior from 2005. A man who stands up for the American middle class.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I watch this whole interview. RFK Junior gives an interview to two young kids in 2005 that’s a real admirable and working class type of thing to do.

We all know that the far left wing constantly says that RFK Junior is a “nut case or conspiracy theorist” but they don’t know what they’re talking about the actually they don’t know what they’re arguing because they’re simply told how to think and they regurgitate that easy personal attack just calling a member of the Kennedy family a “nut case “

Well, here’s a real democrat.. a Kennedy democrat

RFK Junior was talking about things in 2005 that many other liberals real liberals and real Democrats were talking about. Bobby was talking about how few voices in the media, including Bill Maher were the voice of reason against the status quo. And yes he’s also talking about environmental issues. There are some people who might disagree with it but the way that he handles himself it’s like a gentleman. I haven’t read too much into the environmental issues but it’s very interesting to see how Bobby talked about these things.

What really stands out in this interview is how Bobby is talking about standing up to government intrusion into our private lives. He also talks about the red or yellow level terrorist threats. Does everybody remember that back in 2005 Fox News and CNN would say oh the “terror level threat” is yellow now it’s a blue now it’s red… . What was that all about all these years later? ..wow … and then all of a sudden it just went away. There weren’t any more “terrorist threat levels.”

So back in 2005 in the era of George W. Bush and he was our president. I disagreed with him quite a bit but he was our president and I believe in respecting the commander-in-chief…. But back in 2005 conservatives dominated the msm news cycle and they dominated the radio. It’s amazing that now it’s pretty much turned the tide on the news. It’s pretty much all left-wing fanaticism whether it’s on the view whether it’s from the Hollywood celebrities, cnn , msnbc even Fox News has kinds gone to the left wing.

But alternative media outlets like rumble and Independent stations on YouTube are making huge gains. Newsmax by the way is beating CNN when it comes to Key demographics. Now I think that this is something Bobby Kennedy if he realized back in 2005 that things like rumble would be getting popular in 2023.. he would’ve been excited about it.

Anyways, it’s a hell of an interview from 2005 and I hope folks can at least watch some of it.

Last edited:
So you're voting for him instead of trump?
If it comes to RFK Junior versus trump, I will vote for Bobby Kennedy. I’m a Democrat man I’m a proud liberal. I’m an old school democrat.

But if it’s Trump versus Biden you better believe I’m voting for Donald Trump. The economy was much better under Trump. We’re in deep trouble now the average price of a home in America is $350,000.

Please watch the video in the original post you remember back in 2005 when Democrats were actually talking about helping the middle class.

If it comes to RFK Junior versus trump, I will vote for Bobby Kennedy. I’m a Democrat man I’m a proud liberal. I’m an old school democrat.

But if it’s Trump versus Biden you better believe I’m voting for Donald Trump
. The economy was much better under Trump. We’re in deep trouble now the average price of a home in America is $350,000.

Please watch the video in the original post you remember back in 2005 when Democrats were actually talking about helping the middle class.
You're completely full of shit.

Biden may be even worse than Bush, which is pretty hard to do.
The 2 bogus impeachments, as well as ridiculous indictments, make me want to compensate Trump, but since I am far left, progressive, liberal, someone like Robert Kennedy Jr. would be much better.

I was kinda starting to like RFK Junior because he seemed to be an honest moderate Democrat.
But I saw him on a recent video where stated he wants to give Blacks reparations using taxpayer money..
So come to find out the guy is just another far leftist liberal loon. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I was kinda starting to like RFK Junior because he seemed to be an honest moderate Democrat.
But I saw him on a recent video where stated he wants to give Blacks reparations using taxpayer money.
So come to find out the guy is just another far leftist liberal loon. ... :cuckoo:

That is highly unfortunate.

I watch this whole interview. RFK Junior gives an interview to two young kids in 2005 that’s a real admirable and working class type of thing to do.

We all know that the far left wing constantly says that RFK Junior is a “nut case or conspiracy theorist” but they don’t know what they’re talking about the actually they don’t know what they’re arguing because they’re simply told how to think and they regurgitate that easy personal attack just calling a member of the Kennedy family a “nut case “

Well, here’s a real democrat.. a Kennedy democrat

RFK Junior was talking about things in 2005 that many other liberals real liberals and real Democrats were talking about. Bobby was talking about how few voices in the media, including Bill Maher were the voice of reason against the status quo. And yes he’s also talking about environmental issues. There are some people who might disagree with it but the way that he handles himself it’s like a gentleman. I haven’t read too much into the environmental issues but it’s very interesting to see how Bobby talked about these things.

What really stands out in this interview is how Bobby is talking about standing up to government intrusion into our private lives. He also talks about the red or yellow level terrorist threats. Does everybody remember that back in 2005 Fox News and CNN would say oh the “terror level threat” is yellow now it’s a blue now it’s red… . What was that all about all these years later? ..wow … and then all of a sudden it just went away. There weren’t any more “terrorist threat levels.”

So back in 2005 in the era of George W. Bush and he was our president. I disagreed with him quite a bit but he was our president and I believe in respecting the commander-in-chief…. But back in 2005 conservatives dominated the msm news cycle and they dominated the radio. It’s amazing that now it’s pretty much turned the tide on the news. It’s pretty much all left-wing fanaticism whether it’s on the view whether it’s from the Hollywood celebrities, cnn , msnbc even Fox News has kinds gone to the left wing.

But alternative media outlets like rumble and Independent stations on YouTube are making huge gains. Newsmax by the way is beating CNN when it comes to Key demographics. Now I think that this is something Bobby Kennedy if he realized back in 2005 that things like rumble would be getting popular in 2023.. he would’ve been excited about it.

Anyways, it’s a hell of an interview from 2005 and I hope folks can at least watch some of it.

Yes he agrees with Biden on most policies. Too bad he's also a conspiracy nut

Biden may be even worse than Bush, which is pretty hard to do.
The 2 bogus impeachments, as well as ridiculous indictments, make me want to compensate Trump, but since I am far left, progressive, liberal, someone like Robert Kennedy Jr. would be much better.
What did private citizen Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment, fool?

But if it’s Trump versus Biden you better believe I’m voting for Donald Trump. The economy was much better under Trump. We’re in deep trouble now the average price of a home in America is $350,000.

Shouldn't the fact that Trump tried to overthrow a US presidential election be a no go for any American?

Forum List

Back