Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead

We will calm down a little after 2018 midterms and bigly after 2020.

One term pres

One term pres
I think Trump will be very lucky to even complete a full term

The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead
And like Obama's pick he doesn't deserve it but I would love nothing more than to break this guys heart like they did Obama's pick.

One term pres
After your defeat in 2018 you will calm down? Good to know.

One term pres
Is that a threat?

And like Obama's pick he doesn't deserve it but I would love nothing more than to break this guys heart like they did Obama's pick.
Absolutely correct, at this point the empty seat in the SC should have been filled months ago, except for republican intransigence

One term pres
How many regret voting for him?

Nobody is saying, "you know he's doing better than I thought he would I think I'll vote for him next time". Of could it's only 12 days in but already he's proven to be a nut.

Worst president ever.

No honeymoon. Lol

One term pres
Is that a threat?
A threat that he will be impeached. That make you sad?

One term pres
Is that a threat?
No he's old. He's in my 2017 dead pool

You don't have the power...think hard why and how you lost it

One term pres
How many regret voting for him?

Nobody is saying, "you know he's doing better than I thought he would I think I'll vote for him next time". Of could it's only 12 days in but already he's proven to be a nut.

Worst president ever.

No honeymoon. Lol
This is his honeymoon and already his approval numbers are the lowest in history

Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

What is different then the last eight years?
The right lost their freaking minds when the black man was elected.

You don't have the power...think hard why and how you lost it
Lost what?

Forum List

Back