Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Not a Democrat, but I hope not.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead
And like Obama's pick he doesn't deserve it but I would love nothing more than to break this guys heart like they did Obama's pick.
Absolutely correct, at this point the empty seat in the SC should have been filled months ago, except for republican intransigence

At the very least the Senate should have given Garland a no vote.

The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead
You don't have the power...think hard why and how you lost it
Lost what?
Wasn't that long ago the dems have what the gop has now. What happened?

We will calm down a little after 2018 midterms and bigly after 2020.

One term pres
I think Trump will be very lucky to even complete a full term
How many regret voting for him?

Nobody is saying, "you know he's doing better than I thought he would I think I'll vote for him next time". Of could it's only 12 days in but already he's proven to be a nut.

Worst president ever.

No honeymoon. Lol
This is his honeymoon and already his approval numbers are the lowest in history
That depends on which worthless poll one believes

Right now its the only thing they have. They have lost most of the country except for the large urban areas on the coast. To them they think they need to keep up the skeer to rally their remaining base, because after Bernie and Hillary's rabble rousing against Trump, that's what the base expects.

24/7 fight, nothing less.

One term pres

Nobody is saying, "you know he's doing better than I thought he would I think I'll vote for him next time". Of could it's only 12 days in but already he's proven to be a nut.

Worst president ever.

No honeymoon. Lol
This is his honeymoon and already his approval numbers are the lowest in history
I forget that you kind only prefers the polls with good news for republicans. Well, there won't be any, sis

They are always like this when they are not in power..

Just look at the Bush years, they were just as bad then as they are now.

Right now its the only thing they have. They have lost most of the country except for the large urban areas on the coast. To them they think they need to keep up the skeer to rally their remaining base, because after Bernie and Hillary's rabble rousing against Trump, that's what the base expects.

24/7 fight, nothing less.
How do you lose most of the country after winning the popular vote by 3 million. You need to screw your head on properly

Tell us about how the republicans were for the past 8 years

Nope, because there was precedent for not picking an SC judge in the latter part of a Lame Duck President's term. Dems had a chance to get Hillary in, AND retake the Senate, and giving them a chance to truly re-balance the Court. They lost, suck it up.

Right. And it's the Democrats who are over the top??

One term pres

Worst president ever.

No honeymoon. Lol
I forget that you kind only prefers the polls with good news for republicans. Well, there won't be any, sis
I'm not your sis,little dude and how did your polls work out for the election? Spare me that popular vote bullshit too

You mean the GOP'ers? We kicked their fucking collectivist asses....see Trump!!!!

Not near as bad as the far left drones are now or then.

The far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

And like Obama's pick he doesn't deserve it but I would love nothing more than to break this guys heart like they did Obama's pick.

If the Dems controlled the Senate during the last year of a Republican Lame duck president's term, would you think they would do anything different?

Especially if it was the most liberal member of the court being replaced?

The Dems doth protest too much.

How do you lose most of the country after winning the popular vote by 3 million. You need to screw your head on properly

Because California isn't most of the country.

You're the one who has the anatomy problem.

headin%2Bass.jpg

Nope, because there was precedent for not picking an SC judge in the latter part of a Lame Duck President's term. Dems had a chance to get Hillary in, AND retake the Senate, and giving them a chance to truly re-balance the Court. They lost, suck it up.
There was NEVER a precedent for not picking a SC judge, NEVER. How stupid do you think everyone is with that massive lie

Forum List

Back