Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

By independent you of course mean a partisan hack with an axe to grind, right?

How can you claim "no evidence of voter fraud" when there has been no investigation?

Would you like the police to just investigate you because you're an asshole and not because you did anything wrong? You have to have some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to start an investigation. Alex Jones citing a guy on fucking Twitter is not evidence. Evidence is two pages out of 35 that intelligence agencies presented to Trump and President Obama about what Russian may have on Trumlethinskin's administration.

Go ahead and investigate "voter fraud" or Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. Just investigate Russia's attempts to interfere in our elections too.

I noticed you used the word "may" in the last sentence. It's telling.

But wouldn't you just love to be able to say 'we told you so" after a thorough investigation showed no issues with our election system?

Actually what I will love is the Federal money my office will get so go ahead and investigate "voter fraud".

Just also investigate the actual evidence of Russia's wrongdoing not just fake shit like large scale voter fraud.

Figures you are a government employee.

Yes, it does figure. See, I joined the military at 18 and served my country for 20 years. Since I like the feeling public service gives me, I wanted to keep doing it after I retired so I got a job in local county government. Now I serve the voters of my county and I love it.

Good for you. Hopefully the State you live in fully funded it's pension, instead of saying they would get a 17% rate of return for 20 years in a row.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
Just until you come to your senses and disband the Trump Cult.

Would you like the police to just investigate you because you're an asshole and not because you did anything wrong? You have to have some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to start an investigation. Alex Jones citing a guy on fucking Twitter is not evidence. Evidence is two pages out of 35 that intelligence agencies presented to Trump and President Obama about what Russian may have on Trumlethinskin's administration.

Go ahead and investigate "voter fraud" or Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. Just investigate Russia's attempts to interfere in our elections too.

But wouldn't you just love to be able to say 'we told you so" after a thorough investigation showed no issues with our election system?

Actually what I will love is the Federal money my office will get so go ahead and investigate "voter fraud".

Just also investigate the actual evidence of Russia's wrongdoing not just fake shit like large scale voter fraud.

Yes, it does figure. See, I joined the military at 18 and served my country for 20 years. Since I like the feeling public service gives me, I wanted to keep doing it after I retired so I got a job in local county government. Now I serve the voters of my county and I love it.

Good for you. Hopefully the State you live in fully funded it's pension, instead of saying they would get a 17% rate of return for 20 years in a row.

I'm not a state employees, I'm county and our retirement well invested, thanks. Ill be double dipping quite nicely in a couple of years as I work as a consultant.

I'm not a state employees, I'm county and our retirement well invested, thanks. Ill be double dipping quite nicely in a couple of years as I work as a consultant.

And they fund your pension? Remember even if you are a local employee, all things flow through the State through the State's constitutional home rule provision.

And double dipping is something I have never had an issue with, except when it comes to lobbying.

And they fund your pension? Remember even if you are a local employee, all things flow through the State through the State's constitutional home rule provision.

And double dipping is something I have never had an issue with, except when it comes to lobbying.

Our funded ratio is 83.1% at the moment according to the annual financial report. I'll be able to retire by 60 thanks to a wise investment into land in California by my grandfather and thanks to my own smart choices.

Our funded ratio is 83.1% at the moment according to the annual financial report. I'll be able to retire by 60 thanks to a wise investment into land in California by my grandfather and thanks to my own smart choices.

Better than most, but still not that great.

They were heavily invested in Lehman before Bush's recession. They recovered nicely.

They were heavily invested in Lehman before Bush's recession. They recovered nicely.

Had to get a Bush did in there, didn't ya?

Go.....go with the perpetual outrage. Ramp up those protests!! Cant be enough of 'em for me!! People on the right need to be enthusiastically supporting stuff like what happened in Berkely.:deal:

It plays politically in DC, New York and California and nowhere else........the DUMS continue to display the political IQ of a small soap dish. Go........:2up:

Trump is playing the DUMS like a fiddle....:popcorn:.....never seen anything like it in my life. He's got these people screwing themselves into the ground daily!! The pace means big stuff goes by the board while the asshole media is stuck on yesterdays news. The media this week is stuck on last weeks headlines while Trump is jamming bumpy cucumbers up the asses of the left this week!! Fucking brilliant!!:spinner::spinner:

Last edited:

I'm a lesbian.I'll talk about Bush every chance I get.

I'm a lesbian.I'll talk about Bush every chance I get.

Dammit, you got me there, well played.

Yeah I heard. Petulant Trump with his attention span of a two year old has abandoned his cries of "Voter fraud".

Petulant Trump? Two year old? Have you seen what the people on your side of the aisle are doing the last couple of months????

Yeah I heard. Petulant Trump with his attention span of a two year old has abandoned his cries of "Voter fraud".

Petulant Trump? Two year old? Have you seen what the people on your side of the aisle are doing the last couple of months????

One does not negate the other. People upset over the results of the election does not excuse the behavior of the President of the United States.

One does not negate the other. People upset over the results of the election does not excuse the behavior of the President of the United States.

For one, I think he's behaving quite well, and two, they are not upset over the results of the election, they are upset because they lost. They don't like our democratic system and prefer a dictatorship where they win all the time.

Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?
Hey, look at it this way... the more some of these fat little phukkers raise their blood pressure, the more likely some of 'em will blow a gasket...

Moore would be a good case-in-point, and an early casualty... the trigger for much merriment, if it happens...

Forum List

Back