Will Democrats accept election loss? New report says no

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss.

Your source says the Republicans are lot worse

---
Team Trump was consistently more ruthless than Team Biden –more willing to ignore exist-ing democratic norms,to make use of disinformation,to deploy federal agencies to promote Trump’s per-sonal and electoral interests, and to engage in intimidation campaigns. Team Biden generallyfeltcon-strained by a commitment to normsand a desire to tamp down violence and reduce instability.
---

Both sides aren't alike. The Democrats are way superior.
Correct.

The notion that Democrats and Republicans are ‘the same’ fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Democrats certainly have their many faults and failings – but they don’t have the same unbridled contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions as Republicans.

Republicans are willing to do anything to undermine and corrupt the political process, no matter how wrong or reprehensible.

Damn, you are a fool. What's next? Republicans protesting/rioting/looting/burning down local businesses....fricken idiot.

Damn, you are a fool. What's next? Republicans protesting/rioting/looting/burning down local businesses....fricken idiot.
My friend many of these Leftist are NOT worthy of trying to understand.

Their brainwashing is a matter for another discussion.

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

Republicans have a hard time accepting election results too:

1596682393203.png

My question to you is this...so what? If Democrats cry for 4 years...who really gives a sh*t? Republicans cried for 8 years while Obama was in office. This is hardly anything new and hardly anything to be concerned about.

This is the best democrats had offer......

lol

But who would you liked to have seen as the Dem Candidate that could have beaten Trump, and the first hand knowledge on how to clean up the destruction that Trump leaves us with in a timely and efficient manner?

Joe is boring as anything.... an old fart like Trump is.....

BUT he's without the perpetual forked tongue carrying all of Trump's lies, respected with allies, cordial, not a divider who wants to destroy America, and 100 times more ethical, than Trump, though not perfect.... and Biden does not hate our nation, as Trump does.... and he does not have any authoritarian tendencies, as with Trump.....

SO, although he is not some whipper snapper, or Spring Chicken with wild or new progressive ideas, like some of the other candidates....who all also had their faults here and there, Biden is the best, for right now, to serve this one term of clean up.... and to handle this covid crisis.... imo. :)

Damn child you have swallowed the DNC bull hook line and sinker. Point to anything he has done in over forty years. Being 44s lackey does not count.
but you do realize that dems will not be voting for Biden, they are voting for his VP pick to be president. The pick that the only qualifications are race and gender. No one cares what plans or policies she has.

Actually, most all people on the democratic side are driven, by wanting and feeling it necessary to save the destruction of this country and all presidential norms and ethical standards, from a Trump second term.....

The VP is icing.... maybe some excitement can come from it.... for some groups,

but I think there will always be disappointment by other groups, whomever he picks..... the focus has to be on removing Trump, so this Nation, can have a better chance, of surviving....no matter the vp....

Yeah surviving the lefts violence. The lefts rewriting of history. The lefts idea of having everyone equally miserable.
But at least the top people in the party will have the power they crave. They won’t have to rub elbows with the common people trying to scratch out tonight’s meal.
lol I love how you crazy left always pretend that you have norms and ethical standards. When you resort to violence and killing people.

Theyre even more pathetic when they start in with our "shared values".
Since when is marx , political correctness, and progressive totalitarianism a shared value ?

It's not! So why do you grovel at the authoritarian wannabe Trump's, feet? :dunno:

Democrats have spent four years trying to find some way to reverse the last election. We have already seen the violence the left craves. They will be even more unhinged after the election. If by Cheating and amazing luck Biden wins they will push for every delusional wish they have on their little minds. When Trump wins there may have to arrests and even gun play to to get the left to pretend to act civilized.
Wrong. The impeachment of Trump was because of Trump's own conduct.

Oh and what conducts was that?? You idiots are funny if nothing else.

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

View attachment 371710

My question to you is this...so what? If Democrats cry for 4 years...who really gives a sh*t? Republicans cried for 8 years while Obama was in office. This is hardly anything new and hardly anything to be concerned about.
That is incorrect. There were Non Progs who gave Obama an opportunity. Trump was giving none! Somehow you believe everything is 50/50. Its more like 95/5 against Repubs. Perhaps the pandemic and riots will even things out a bit.

View attachment 371710

That is incorrect. There were Non Progs who gave Obama an opportunity. Trump was giving none! Somehow you believe everything is 50/50. Its more like 95/5 against Repubs. Perhaps the pandemic and riots will even things out a bit.

Your version of history bears no resemblance to reality.

lol

But who would you liked to have seen as the Dem Candidate that could have beaten Trump, and the first hand knowledge on how to clean up the destruction that Trump leaves us with in a timely and efficient manner?

BUT he's without the perpetual forked tongue carrying all of Trump's lies, respected with allies, cordial, not a divider who wants to destroy America, and 100 times more ethical, than Trump, though not perfect.... and Biden does not hate our nation, as Trump does.... and he does not have any authoritarian tendencies, as with Trump.....

SO, although he is not some whipper snapper, or Spring Chicken with wild or new progressive ideas, like some of the other candidates....who all also had their faults here and there, Biden is the best, for right now, to serve this one term of clean up.... and to handle this covid crisis.... imo. :)

Damn child you have swallowed the DNC bull hook line and sinker. Point to anything he has done in over forty years. Being 44s lackey does not count.
but you do realize that dems will not be voting for Biden, they are voting for his VP pick to be president. The pick that the only qualifications are race and gender. No one cares what plans or policies she has.

Actually, most all people on the democratic side are driven, by wanting and feeling it necessary to save the destruction of this country and all presidential norms and ethical standards, from a Trump second term.....

but I think there will always be disappointment by other groups, whomever he picks..... the focus has to be on removing Trump, so this Nation, can have a better chance, of surviving....no matter the vp....

Yeah surviving the lefts violence. The lefts rewriting of history. The lefts idea of having everyone equally miserable.
But at least the top people in the party will have the power they crave. They won’t have to rub elbows with the common people trying to scratch out tonight’s meal.
lol I love how you crazy left always pretend that you have norms and ethical standards. When you resort to violence and killing people.

There are criminals causing some havoc and destruction, but I doubt they have ever even voted.... and note this is happening in the Trump administration reign and not the Biden..... so who knows why you are blaming good ole Joe for it?

The civil unrest is also occurring under the Trump reign.... Biden isn't president, Trump is.....

I love how you try and deflect. We all know it is the left protesting/rioting but you try and shift the blame to Trump. Do you actually think all the people are as easily led and lied to as you?

Point to anything he has done in over forty years.

The Violence Against Women Act.

Oh, I forgot, the Trump cult still hates him for that.
So he co sponsored one bill in forty years that did some good.
how about the other one the crime bill he co sponsored that doubled the minorities in prison? I think that pretty much balances out the good. Add to that the fact he voted to continue school segregation and he is in the negative.
You really are crazy. The cult of dementia claiming that those who vote for Trump want violence on women. Are you in a padded room some place or are you just not smart enough to realize just how stupid you sound?

lol

You are one confused puppy.

Interesting article. Despite what some delusional posters may say, the Democrats accepted Trump's victory as evidenced by Hillary's concession speech. If either candidate wins decisively then there really is no issue. If Biden wins the popular vote by a slim margin but loses the electoral college I don't expect much in the way of unrest. The problem comes in is if Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote by let us say more than 5,000,000 votes. Let us further presume that Biden wins greater than 50% of the vote as well. We are not talking a slim margin of the vote for Biden but a substantial margin of the popular vote. It would mean that Republicans have not won the popular vote in the last three out of four times they won the presidency. I would then expect some unrest, but that Trump would be eventually inaugurated as president. There will be a growing chorus to abolish the electoral college which I agree with Bryon may be a compromise.

My own prediction is that Biden wins decisively enough where there is no doubt who won.

I stopped at concession speech.
I don't remember that-
She refused to leave her bunker on election night.

Do you have link to her speech?

Interesting article. Despite what some delusional posters may say, the Democrats accepted Trump's victory as evidenced by Hillary's concession speech. If either candidate wins decisively then there really is no issue. If Biden wins the popular vote by a slim margin but loses the electoral college I don't expect much in the way of unrest. The problem comes in is if Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote by let us say more than 5,000,000 votes. Let us further presume that Biden wins greater than 50% of the vote as well. We are not talking a slim margin of the vote for Biden but a substantial margin of the popular vote. It would mean that Republicans have not won the popular vote in the last three out of four times they won the presidency. I would then expect some unrest, but that Trump would be eventually inaugurated as president. There will be a growing chorus to abolish the electoral college which I agree with Bryon may be a compromise.

My own prediction is that Biden wins decisively enough where there is no doubt who won.

I don't remember that-

Delivered the next day, after she sobered up.

I don't remember that-

I do recall that she came out of the bunker and said some words.
Don't recall it being a concession speech though.
Maybe it was the best that she could do - I dunno.

If the media reported the news accurately there would be no Democratic Party.

You are absolutely correct on that -

Democrats own the entire "education" system
Own the media

Still can never get more than about half of the Voting population to vote for their ideas.

Imagine how bad those ideas must be.

I don't remember that-

I do recall that she came out of the bunker and said some words.
Don't recall it being a concession speech though.
Maybe it was the best that she could do - I dunno.

Here it is. A real yawner.

No the Communist Democrats will never accept the reelection of President Trump and the Republicans controlling Congress and Civil War will definitely be coming :smoke:

If Trump wins he'll have no choice but to fully enact the authoritarianism he's so fond of because the streets are going to be completely on fire

This is a crazy statement. You’re saying we’re going to burn the country down and force trump into authoritarianism if he wins. That’s psychotic thinking. He’s on one hand an authoritarian, and on the other hand you need to force him into authoritarianism. The left has ZERO right to cry about “voter suppression” over asking for IDs to vote, when they’re literally saying vote for Biden or we’ll burn the country down. I mean they already are burning the country down, I guess they’ll just continue to intensify the peaceful and empathy burnings, vandalism, and beatings. Vote for us or else is an authoritarian statement.

I think if trump is within 5pts of Biden in the polls, trump wins. People, especially the independents, are literally afraid of the far left. The peacelovefulempthay riots are scaring the shit out of people. Some 2 million brand new gun owners emerged in the past month alone, many of them people who never thought they’d own a gun in their life. Those people are probably going to tell pollsters and their friends on social media they’re voting Biden because they just don’t want to deal with the peace-mob burning their house down. In reality, they’ll either stay the fuck home, or vote trump. Some 75% of people polled said they’re tired of the biased media and don’t trust it, which is like a 20% jump from last year. The sport with the highest ratings now is golf, which is apolitical. The sport with the lowest ratings is basketball, which has become highly politicized. People will post their black squares on Instagram, and BLM virtue signals on social media, but they are scared AF of the love mobs. That’s not just the independents, it’s lifelong democrats watching their business burn down, watching the mayors, governors, and media call it peaceful protests, watching their mayors and governors allow this behavior....you think those people are going to be eager to get out to vote for the party of the love-mob empathy burn buildings and books in the street? Nah. If trump is within 5pts I think he wins.

Forum List

Back