Will Democrats accept election loss? New report says no

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss.

Your source says the Republicans are lot worse

---
Team Trump was consistently more ruthless than Team Biden –more willing to ignore exist-ing democratic norms,to make use of disinformation,to deploy federal agencies to promote Trump’s per-sonal and electoral interests, and to engage in intimidation campaigns. Team Biden generallyfeltcon-strained by a commitment to normsand a desire to tamp down violence and reduce instability.
---

Both sides aren't alike. The Democrats are way superior.
Correct.

The notion that Democrats and Republicans are ‘the same’ fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Democrats certainly have their many faults and failings – but they don’t have the same unbridled contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions as Republicans.

Republicans are willing to do anything to undermine and corrupt the political process, no matter how wrong or reprehensible.

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss.

Your source says the Republicans are lot worse

---
Team Trump was consistently more ruthless than Team Biden –more willing to ignore exist-ing democratic norms,to make use of disinformation,to deploy federal agencies to promote Trump’s per-sonal and electoral interests, and to engage in intimidation campaigns. Team Biden generallyfeltcon-strained by a commitment to normsand a desire to tamp down violence and reduce instability.
---

Both sides aren't alike. The Democrats are way superior.
Correct.

The notion that Democrats and Republicans are ‘the same’ fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Democrats certainly have their many faults and failings – but they don’t have the same unbridled contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions as Republicans.

Republicans are willing to do anything to undermine and corrupt the political process, no matter how wrong or reprehensible.

You are an arrogant and ignorant asshole.

Please go fuck yourself.

If Trump wins he'll have no choice but to fully enact the authoritarianism he's so fond of because the streets are going to be completely on fire

True...filth infested inner city blue shitholes will become even bigger shitholes...Meanwhile all strongholds full of legit real Americans will celebrate like never before...Weird huh?

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

Democrats still have not accepted the 2016 results and never will. They smashed windows and burnt cars at Trump’s Inauguration in 2017. They will take it up a notch should he win in ‘20.

If Trump wins he'll have no choice but to fully enact the authoritarianism he's so fond of because the streets are going to be completely on fire

Sounds to me like he's not the one who's "fond of authoritarianism"; the fools who keep provoking it are.

Pussies like you would never fight, never. You of course would accept a Rump victory.

Interesting article. Despite what some delusional posters may say, the Democrats accepted Trump's victory as evidenced by Hillary's concession speech. If either candidate wins decisively then there really is no issue. If Biden wins the popular vote by a slim margin but loses the electoral college I don't expect much in the way of unrest. The problem comes in is if Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote by let us say more than 5,000,000 votes. Let us further presume that Biden wins greater than 50% of the vote as well. We are not talking a slim margin of the vote for Biden but a substantial margin of the popular vote. It would mean that Republicans have not won the popular vote in the last three out of four times they won the presidency. I would then expect some unrest, but that Trump would be eventually inaugurated as president. There will be a growing chorus to abolish the electoral college which I agree with Bryon may be a compromise.

My own prediction is that Biden wins decisively enough where there is no doubt who won.

Uh, no. Despite what some delusional posters try to believe, the Democrats have NEVER accepted Trump's victory, and that includes Hillary, whatever speech she made at the time. That screeching harpy immediately embarked on a nationwide tour to talk about how she "really won the election", how it was "stolen from her", etc. which is still ongoing today. Democrat officeholders and their political hired guns started looking for pretexts on which to undo the election before the votes were even in, and we're STILL suffering through that. And rank-and-file leftists have spent this entire time gabbling about "Not my President!" right up until they decided it would be more fun to just burn the country down around everyone's ears.

I definitely think, however, that you should spend as much time as possible convincing yourself that Biden is going to have a huge win. Build up your expectations as much as you can, so that it will be all that much more delicious when you "mysteriously" vanish on election night because you're too chickenshit to face up to his loss.

Democrats have spent four years trying to find some way to reverse the last election. We have already seen the violence the left craves. They will be even more unhinged after the election. If by Cheating and amazing luck Biden wins they will push for every delusional wish they have on their little minds. When Trump wins there may have to arrests and even gun play to to get the left to pretend to act civilized.
Wrong. The impeachment of Trump was because of Trump's own conduct.

Of course it was. And you did a masterful job of proving that, obviously, since he was aquitted.

that happens many leftists will have signed their death warrants
I hope you leftists do in fact go on a melt down and go crazy
Never give a man the chance to use violence whose been waiting for a chance to use it.

Only in your Democrat cities, and frankly, the concern for them is rapidly diminishing.

Frankly, if we didn't want the valuable real estate, I'm not sure we'd give a fuck about blue areas.

As long as most of it is in the blue areas.
Oh so just as long as it is the core hubs of our economy. Ok. Anyways, it won't be.

Dude, the "core hubs" of the economy can and will move if they fill up with fucktards who refuse to allow the economy to function. In case you've been hiding under a rock somewhere the last couple of months, blue areas are the "core hub" of jack and shit right now.

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

Nope, Russians and others are already interfering and Billy the Bagman is worried about protecting tRump, not thwarting them.

Will Democrats accept election loss?
They better...

Springfield.jpg

Even if they "win." They better except the loss. I want a huge controversy that leads to armed conflict because I think we need to exterminate these motherfucking commie pieces of amphibian shit.

You cannot convince commie or educate them. You can only execute them. They will do anything to win. The ends justify the means. We will respond in kind.

Kill a commie for mommy!!!

But how many States are actually moving to an ALL MAIL IN BALLOT for the Novembeer 3, election?

Outside of the states that have done such for years, with it as their election law.... I think there are 5 or 6 of them..... who else for the presidential election is going to do only mail in voting.....?

Most of what I have read about, if not all of whom I've read about, are going to BOTH....a single mega polling place per county at minimum to vote in person, and mail in ballots, with no excuse.

A couple of states during the primary or some special elections, went to all mail in ballot as an emergency, but I have not read that these two states will be doing only absentee mail in, without an in person voting option for the November 3rd election???

Forum List

Back