Will Democrats accept election loss? New report says no

If Trump wins he'll have no choice but to fully enact the authoritarianism he's so fond of because the streets are going to be completely on fire
Two democrats promising VIOLENCE if/when Trump wins
There will be a lot of new inmates at Gitmo when the Communist Democrats start Civil War because they refuse to recognize that President Trump was reelected and that the Republicans possibly control both Houses of Congress.

Interesting article. Despite what some delusional posters may say, the Democrats accepted Trump's victory as evidenced by Hillary's concession speech. If either candidate wins decisively then there really is no issue. If Biden wins the popular vote by a slim margin but loses the electoral college I don't expect much in the way of unrest. The problem comes in is if Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote by let us say more than 5,000,000 votes. Let us further presume that Biden wins greater than 50% of the vote as well. We are not talking a slim margin of the vote for Biden but a substantial margin of the popular vote. It would mean that Republicans have not won the popular vote in the last three out of four times they won the presidency. I would then expect some unrest, but that Trump would be eventually inaugurated as president. There will be a growing chorus to abolish the electoral college which I agree with Bryon may be a compromise.

My own prediction is that Biden wins decisively enough where there is no doubt who won.

I stopped at concession speech.
I don't remember that-
She refused to leave her bunker on election night.

Do you have link to her speech?

Delivered the next day, after she sobered up.

I do recall that she came out of the bunker and said some words.
Don't recall it being a concession speech though.
Maybe it was the best that she could do - I dunno.

I avoid listening to her directly every chance I get. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I'd tell you to learn the difference between objecting to a President's policies and refusing to accept that he IS President,

We know. Democrats do the former. Republicans do the latter. That's just one reason why Republicans are regarded as fascists and crybabies.

I hope you'll accept President Biden, but you probably won't. You never accepted Clinton or Obama as legitimate. You'll be much worse with Biden, because your party has gotten a lot more treasonous.

Your comment is pure psycho emotional based shit ...

No, it's true. You worship a serial liar, and that's the least of his issues. You are part of a cult of personality.

That is the difference between you and me ....

The obvious difference is that I can back up what I say, while you can only whine.

So why do you worship the man of 20,000 lies?

If you answer "IT'S ALL A LIBERAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY!", you've proven my point about you being a cultist, as it's a typical cultist action to claim that reality is conspiring against the cult.

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

Maybe Trump will have to send in the military to enforce his victory in democrat strongholds, right?

I'd tell you to learn the difference between objecting to a President's policies and refusing to accept that he IS President,

We know. Democrats do the former. Republicans do the latter. That's just one reason why Republicans are regarded as fascists and crybabies.

I hope you'll accept President Biden, but you probably won't. You never accepted Clinton or Obama as legitimate. You'll be much worse with Biden, because your party has gotten a lot more treasonous.

Yeah, that's why we impeached Obama...oh, wait

I think it's safe to say regardless of who wins the other side will not accept the loss. There will be lawsuits flying in multiple states and allegations of cheating, fraud, illegal voters, etc all the way across the board. These states suddenly moving to an all mail in election will only exacerbate that and instill more distrust in the system.

So those are the four scenarios. In only one did a candidate win a clear victory and the opposing candidate refuse to accept the result. And the loser who refused to accept the result was Biden — not Trump. That is precisely the opposite of the Trump-won't-accept-results speculation that has dominated the media in recent weeks.

The only either side might show grace is if it is an overwhelming defeat. We’re goners if it is left to a hanging chad.

Maybe Trump will have to send in the military to enforce his victory in democrat strongholds, right?

You fascists would love that I am sure.

Democrats rioted on Trump's inauguration day. They torched cars and smashed windows. A democrat activist picked up a gun about six months later and tried to assassinate every conservative republican congressman. That was then and I shudder to think what might happen next Jan. 20th.

The obvious difference is that I can back up what I say, while you can only whine.

So why do you worship the man of 20,000 lies?

If you answer "IT'S ALL A LIBERAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY!", you've proven my point about you being a cultist, as it's a typical cultist action to claim that reality is conspiring against the cult.
Only the MOST Gullible among us would believe the psycho shit you Leftist believe ...

Reality is another matter and Normal Thinking Americans will be again be voting accordingly come November ...

What will your 2020 excuse be?

The same as 2016?

Republicans have a hard time accepting election results too:

View attachment 371710

My question to you is this...so what? If Democrats cry for 4 years...who really gives a sh*t? Republicans cried for 8 years while Obama was in office. This is hardly anything new and hardly anything to be concerned about.

I'd tell you to learn the difference between objecting to a President's policies and refusing to accept that he IS President, but I think everyone knows that you're too pig-stupid to learn anything, so it would be a waste of time.

Thanks for proving that fact yet again.
Calling for a revolution is objecting to policies?

You fascists would love that I am sure.

Well, don't promote anarchy and civil unrest, and you'll never have to find out.

View attachment 371710

My question to you is this...so what? If Democrats cry for 4 years...who really gives a sh*t? Republicans cried for 8 years while Obama was in office. This is hardly anything new and hardly anything to be concerned about.

I'd tell you to learn the difference between objecting to a President's policies and refusing to accept that he IS President, but I think everyone knows that you're too pig-stupid to learn anything, so it would be a waste of time.

I know you're not trying to tell me the "real" threat of revolution is from the right. Please cite me the news stories about right-wingers spending months rioting and destroying property and killing people because Obama was President. I'll wait.

View attachment 371710

I know you're not trying to tell me the "real" threat of revolution is from the right. Please cite me the news stories about right-wingers spending months rioting and destroying property and killing people because Obama was President. I'll wait.
The Communist Democrats are lamely trying to project their behavior over to the Republicans :rolleyes:

View attachment 371710

Indeed. No revolution will come from the right. Only national defense.

Forum List

Back