Will Conservatives be disappointed….

If the house doesn’t impeach Biden next year?
I won’t. I think Brandon is a truly awful President. He is an epic fail. He is everything (and less than) I had predicted.

But, just as I believe there was no valid basis for either of the two Democrap partisan hack impeachments of President Trump, so too I believe that Brandon hasn’t committed any genuine high crimes or misdemeanors.

Conservatives will be happy that the Republicans capture all three prizes in government.

But they will quickly come to the realization that they have once again condemned themselves to the 'establishment' status quo of being cheated out of their piece of the American pie.

However, if Trump is part of their victory, the realization of what they've committed to will be delayed until they come to an understanding of not having a friend in a corporate psychopath.

Because it's always going to be about income inequality, until it isn't anymore!

I think so.

Many conservatives were disappointed when Trump failed to go after Hillary. Biden poses just as viable and legitimate a target.

Many in the GOP are now talking about impeaching Biden, and I believe it's warranted. If they choose to let him off the hook, that will be, I think, the clarion call to signal that we might need to reassess and reconstruct how we govern. The democrats were stupid enough to impeach Trump twice, and they failed both times. Why? Because the left was operating off false information and lies and the belief that there was some "Russian collusion".

Well, all anyone needs to do is look at the state of our southern border. Anyone who possesses an IQ greater than their shoe size will understand that this was something Biden could've effectively handled, and he all but forgot about it. In doing so, he placed the nation at risk by not testing and vaccinating those coming across the border for Covid. His "we can beat this" bullshit falls on deaf ears when he's literally allowing thousands of people into this country without knowing what level of risk they pose.

Impeach and remove Biden. Then, as soon as the ink dries, impeach and remove Harris...

I won’t. I think Brandon is a truly awful President. He is an epic fail. He is everything (and less than) I had predicted.

But, just as I believe there was no valid basis for either of the two Democrap partisan hack impeachments of President Trump, so too I believe that Brandon hasn’t committed any genuine high crimes or misdemeanors.
Yes. The GOP, should they win the House and Senate, have far more pressing issues to address. The impeachment of the eggplant won't get us anywhere.

They need to first, fire Anthony Fauci and they should file criminal complaints against him. They won't go anywhere, but the purpose is to have them on the books for when we do get a USAG that understands the law and will follow it, not be afraid of the media or the left.

Next, they need to turn out several members of Congress for ethics. Schiff is the number 1 person who should be forced out of Congress. Then you can start with the Islamic duo who are fighting a jihad against the jews from office.

They then need to open up the Jan 6th McCarthy hearings to an investigation. It is clearly a political hack job aimed at trying to destroy their enemies.

They need to pass legislation that forces Transparency in medical reporting. The reason for death and all subsequent related issues.

A person who dies in a car accident should NEVER be listed in a Covid table even if he had covid when he died. <-- Just one example. All reported deaths should list the Main cause as the actual reason for the death, regardless of covid status.

They need to pass a law that forbids Congress and the Senate from investing in the stock market. Full stop. They have far to much influence in picking winners and losers through policy implementation.

They need to balance the effin budget.

They need to do away with that fund that hides sexual misconduct and pays for the lawyers to make it go away.

On the Second day......

The GOP and Trump just need to go hide in the basement till 2024.

It's not rocket science.

They should NOT impeach Biden. Why would they if they have congress? He will never get legislation he wants, and will be relegated to just using his veto.

If he tries EOs, they can squash those to; and the Democrats will help to save themselves in 24.

Nope, leave Biden alone. He is his own worst enemy, and he will be MORE on display then he is now. Tis bad when someone shoots you. Tis worse when you shoot yourself! Let him carry on-)

They need to start with Harris and her abject failure at the border. That opens up all that information, the sheer numbers of illegals, the midnight flights, Covid status, and basically everything else. Once that is all in the open their will be legitimacy in a Biden impeachment.

Depends on how close the senate is.

That said look at what you would end up with if you did get shed of Tater The Putz.
I've already written my senators and congressman and said if they don't vote for Impeachment and removal, I'll be voting for someone who WILL. What was done to Trump was bullshit. Biden has actually broken his oath to protect and defend this nation AND our Constitution. His criminality with his graft from China and other places is bad enough to Impeach for, but between the border insanity and his surrender in Afghanistan, ANY president would deserve to be tried for treason and removed.

The Dems knew they'd never be able to remove Trump but it didn't stop them from dirtying him up for posterity. When he is re-elected in '24, they'll do it again if they have the House. They are fookin' OUT OF CONTROL. They need to know that the same tactics will be used against them. Part of the reason they were willing to do it was the knowledge that Republicans are too gutless to fight back. Well, that is about to change, one way or another.

Conservatives will be happy that the Republicans capture all three prizes in government.

But they will quickly come to the realization that they have once again condemned themselves to the 'establishment' status quo of being cheated out of their piece of the American pie.

However, if Trump is part of their victory, the realization of what they've committed to will be delayed until they come to an understanding of not having a friend in a corporate psychopath.

Because it's always going to be about income inequality, until it isn't anymore!
In near every job there are a percentage of people who are bums. Then there is a reality of increments to the best. Hiring practices have made this much worse and it is not ever going to get better as the equity which is its name now after decades advances further.

In near every job there are a percentage of people who are bums. Then there is a reality of increments to the best. Hiring practices have made this much worse and it is not ever going to get better as the equity which is its name now after decades advances further.
Don't understand what you're trying to say but I have a hunch it's worth it.

I'll be disappointed if they don't investigate every shady deal, turn over every rock to reveal the political corruption... appoint a special counsel...and if they find a smoking gun... yeah... impeach him...

Otherwise... Biden is the gift that keeps on giving. The Democrats nominated their best and brightest...and it was Joe Biden.

There is no better proof that the Democrat party is dead than giving us Joe Biden in the White House.

What income inequality?

Forum List

Back