Will CNN Stop Being Leftist Propaganda Machine

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Zucker was a POS, he ran CNN into the ground. He made it about a losing leftist agenda, pushing propaganda, helping divide America, to which the American people (even Democrats) reject.

His firing was nothing about that consensual relationship, to which isn't even a controversy nowadays. Cheating isn't a controversy anymore. Rather it was about how awful the ratings were. They were embarrassing.

Maybe with the firing CNN will realize that being more balanced, more to the middle, stop dividing America around racial lines, and stop pushing left propaganda will be better for the ratings and they might change.

I won't hold my breathe!

Zucker was a POS, he ran CNN into the ground. He made it about a losing leftist agenda, pushing propaganda, helping divide America, to which the American people (even Democrats) reject.

His firing was nothing about that consensual relationship, to which isn't even a controversy nowadays. Cheating isn't a controversy anymore. Rather it was about how awful the ratings were. They were embarrassing.

Maybe with the firing CNN will realize that being more balanced, more to the middle, stop dividing America around racial lines, and stop pushing left propaganda will be better for the ratings and they might change.

I won't hold my breathe!
Well their firing them like a machine gun

He quit because the shit is sinking and they need a bail out

Hope they keep that one blond in the daytime. At least you can look at her without hurling cookies

I won't hold my breathe!

He got fired for patting butts, not for his political beliefs.

CNN will continue to be Left Wing garbage Yellow Journalism that fuels Progressive Crackpot hate and ignorance.

Someday it will end. The world will end. Okay, Earth may still be here, but humanity will be gone. I think AI is going to kill us all kind of like in several movies.

CNN is in a death sprial.

They really fucked up when they decided to try to cancel Joe Rogan.

Forum List

Back