More than 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast are no longer on Spotify

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Spotify quietly removed roughly 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast after expressing support for the comedian, who's stirred controversy for spreading COVID misinformation. Rogan went on Instagram Saturday to discuss the content of the old episodes, addressing two videos on social media of him saying the n-word and another where he described a black neighborhood as being similar to the Planet of the Apes movie.

"I'm stupid. I don't know anything."

-- Joe Rogan

Is Spotify justified in censoring Rogan?

Whether they are or not, whether justified or not, this is not going to end well for Spotify. The argument is going to be that they gave him the huge contract despite knowing what he has said in the past.

Spotify quietly removed roughly 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast after expressing support for the comedian, who's stirred controversy for spreading COVID misinformation. Rogan went on Instagram Saturday to discuss the content of the old episodes, addressing two videos on social media of him saying the n-word and another where he described a black neighborhood as being similar to the Planet of the Apes movie.

"I'm stupid. I don't know anything."

-- Joe Rogan

Is Spotify justified in censoring Rogan?
Time for a panty check, Otis Mayfield. Do you have a dry pair handy?

Whether they are or not, whether justified or not, this is not going to end well for Spotify. The argument is going to be that they gave him the huge contract despite knowing what he has said in the past.
Please read post #3 and apply.

The Crazy Covid Cultists have the power to censor voices of reason.
They do not want people to know about medications that can treat Covid.
They do not want to people to know about Covid Vaccine deaths.
They do not want people to know that blood clots and heart inflammation.
They do not want people to know about how masks do not work.
They do not want people to know about how masks harm children.
They do not want people to know about how lockdowns are ineffective.

They do not want people to know how lockdowns harm people.

Lockdown stole the last seven months of my husband's life. I want blood.

• Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 5 people per one million vaccinated in the United States. Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, can occur after any kind of vaccination. If it happens, healthcare providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.

Stop reading all that COVID conspiracy crap. The CDC reports on vaccine complications. Looks like the Johnson and Johnson vaccine has all the complications and they're like 1 in a million people who get the complications.

Anaphylaxis is the most common complication it only affects 5 out of a million. And they can give you a shot to cure that.

Sheesh.

Over 115 episodes cut so far. This is over the racism not the covid lies. I guess the total will go up as the researchers work through the episodes.

Maybe he shouldnt compare black people to apes ? Just a thought.

Over 115 episodes cut so far. This is over the racism not the covid lies. I guess the total will go up as the researchers work through the episodes.

Maybe he shouldnt compare black people to apes ? Just a thought.
NYT.

The middle of the road is where you get hit by traffic going both ways.

This is the culture war... You're either all-in one way or the other. Spotify is going to manage to disaffect BOTH sides and be left with nothing.

Dwayne Johnson sort of cancels Joe

I think Rogan's apology was very good, but not great. He doesn't explain why no other word is like the N word, for example. Is that true? Partially true? He repeats his hope that it's taken as "a teachable moment." It's just a moment? Why? This after having time to think about it. What's the lesson exactly? Instead of rattling off why each instance was taken out of context, how about offering your opinion as to why a black woman referring to a Jew as a K--- isn't comparable?

Last edited:

Dwayne Johnson sort of cancels Joe

I think Rogan's apology was very good, but not great. He doesn't explain why no other word is like the N word, for example. Is that true? Partially true? He repeats his hope that it's taken as "a teachable moment." It's just a moment? Why? This after having time to think about it. What's the lesson exactly? Instead of rattling off why each instance was taken out of context, how about offering your opinion as to why a black woman referring to a Jew as a K--- isn't comparable?

Ah bullshit Grumblenuts.

Everyone knows Rogan was and has been a Bernie Bro. As such, being a progressive politically, the rules were. . . he had the permission to use the n- word, as long as it wasn't in a racist and demeaning way. No one honestly believes he is a racist.

But now? Since he isn't in the good graces of the STATE? He is prone to being cancelled. We have double standards in society, AND THAT? THAT IS THE NAKED TRUTH.

It is political war only, based on wrong think.

:rolleyes:

Do you honestly think the establishment is going to come after TYT or cancel THEM now? I don't. . .

The Young Turks Flex Their N Word Pass ( Cenk Uygur, Hasan Piker, Anna Kasparian)​

This is about free speech, thought crime, and politics. Nothing more.

Ah bullshit Grumblenuts.

Everyone knows Rogan was and has been a Bernie Bro. As such, being a progressive politically, the rules were. . . he had the permission to use the n- word, as long as it wasn't in a racist and demeaning way. No one honestly believes he is a racist.

But now? Since he isn't in the good graces of the STATE? He is prone to being cancelled. We have double standards in society, AND THAT? THAT IS THE NAKED TRUTH.

It is political war only, based on wrong think.

:rolleyes:

Do you honestly think the establishment is going to come after TYT or cancel THEM now? I don't. . .

The Young Turks Flex Their N Word Pass ( Cenk Uygur, Hasan Piker, Anna Kasparian)​

This is about free speech, thought crime, and politics. Nothing more.

There is a concerted effort to defame and ultimately silence Rogan, even though he’s politically on the left. He has too much power with his huge following and he seeks the truth. The ruling class and the corporate media, who lie and spread disinformation more than anyone, can’t allow this.

More proof we’re living in dystopian times.

There is a concerted effort to defame and ultimately silence Rogan, even though he’s politically on the left. He has too much power with his huge following and he seeks the truth. The ruling class and the corporate media, who lie and spread disinformation more than anyone, can’t allow this.

More proof we’re living in dystopian times.
Of course it is. Rogan is a free thinker. . . AND FREE THINKING IS NOT ALLOWED.

.o092.png

The ruling class and the corporate media, who lie and spread disinformation more than anyone, can’t allow this.

God forbid he have an expert on the Russia/Ukraine situation. .. . they will put Hillary's folks after him and make him commit suicide.

:auiqs.jpg:

Rogan will be just fine. He'll ultimately gain popularity from all this publicity and knows it. Long career ahead. Stop pouting.

Forum List

Back