Will be firing employee in 8 days

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just like Hanukkah as her candle goes out .
I just hired the fatty in Feb and I thought the slob was a keeper
She turned out to be extremely unreliable and has missed too much work

First she complains that I am under paying her and she can’t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

She will be the 9th to be fired in my short run in Vegas .

First she complains that I am under paying her and she can’t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

You should get someone to do the hiring for you, because you suck at it.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem...

Honestly, it sounds like you need to close down, as you seem to be terrible at picking employees, or that you are offering such awful conditions people actually WANT to be fired.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem...

And you would know, you've mastered being an awful boss.
My store is up this year
It’s Vegas: it’s like trying to pick a winning lottery ticket

Honestly, it sounds like you need to close down, as you seem to be terrible at picking employees, or that you are offering such awful conditions people actually WANT to be fired.
What’s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
It’s like bliss

In my 11 years in Portland ..I only fired 9
In Vegas ...I am about to match that

My store is up this year

It is easy to find hard working people but it is hard to work for a lousy boss...

I have a signed franchise contract to the end of 2025

What’s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
It’s like bliss

Yeah, now I understand why you can not keep employees...

My store is up this year

It is easy to find hard working people but it is hard to work for a lousy boss...
I am super cool. I let most errors go and I allow many screw ups
Even my brother said that I am a softy

It’s like bliss

Yeah, now I understand why you can not keep employees...
I can’t wait to add another name !!
You think I can reach 20 ??
I will be at 18 soon

My goal is 20’ and everyone deserved it

and I offer excellent wages at $11-13

Sometimes it is the employees that suck.

Why is it people think that employees are always just wonderful people being taken advantage of?

Did you know that employees are the cause of most business losses due to theft?

Forum List

Back