Will be firing employee in 8 days

Sometimes it is the employees that suck.

Why is it people think that employees are always just wonderful people being taken advantage of?

Did you know that employees are the cause of most business losses due to theft?

When it come to the OP he or she have made it clear it is them...

Maybe maybe not.

Employees are the worst part of running a business.

I am the victim here !

Most employees fired for countless mistakes, missing a lot of work and having crappy attitude or drugs

What’s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
It’s like bliss

Doesn't sound like a good way to run a business.

Every post you make here about your business, your customers and your employees tells me that you are massively unhappy with what you are doing. Maybe you should consider doing something else.

Why is it people think that employees are always just wonderful people being taken advantage of?

When it come to the OP he or she have made it clear it is them...

Maybe maybe not.

Employees are the worst part of running a business.

It depends on the hiring... It is true employees can ruin or make your business from the responses by the OP it is clear he or she are the ones with the true issues.

When you have someone writing they can not wait to add another name to their firing book tell me they are the problem and why?

Simple, the individual is hiring people that he or she knows will be fired, so the blame is on the OP and less on the employee.

It is true that most people lack good work ethics and don’t deserve the pay they get but when someone brags about excellent pay when it is standard of living pay, well then it tell me they lack the managerial skills needed to run a franchise.

So my comments are for the OP and not all business owners...

I am the victim here !

Most employees fired for countless mistakes, missing a lot of work and having crappy attitude or drugs

Hold on for a moment and ask yourself how would you view this if you read what you wrote and were in someone else’s shoes?

It is YOU doing the hiring and screening of the potential employee which mean you are either desperate for workers or lack the proper skills to evaluate the person you are hiring...

What’s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
It’s like bliss

Doesn't sound like a good way to run a business.

Every post you make here about your business, your customers and your employees tells me that you are massively unhappy with what you are doing. Maybe you should consider doing something else.
That’s the tragedy is I can’t
I have zero special skills
I don’t take crap from a boss
And my customer skills are avg

I am the victim here !

Hold on for a moment and ask yourself how would you view this if you read what you wrote and were in someone else’s shoes?

It is YOU doing the hiring and screening of the potential employee which mean you are either desperate for workers or lack the proper skills to evaluate the person you are hiring...
I am using indeed and not crack list

I am the victim here !

I am using indeed and not crack list

Using a internet site to filter your employees is fine but it is YOU again doing the interview and not indeed!

It is you that lack the skills to evaluate someone to know if they are able to handle the tasks needed to do the job you are hiring them for...

I used to do a one week probation period with employees and tell them they would be reevaluated at the end of the week and if they failed they would be let go and if passed they were kept.

Then from there it went to thirty days and again another reevaluation and if they passed then it went onto their ninety day period and if they passed then they were in the clear.

After each period they would get a raise and after that then it would be a yearly raise until they hit a certain pay.

As for your evaluation skills or lack of you might consider using a temp service instead of hiring directly... Let someone else do the interview...

That’s the tragedy is I can’t
I have zero special skills
I don’t take crap from a boss
And my customer skills are avg

Sounds kind of defeatist, actually.

If you have the skills to run a small business, you probably have the skills to be effective in Customer Service or as a mid-manager. It sounds like you are trying to make excuses why you can't change a situation you are unhappy with.

/——/ That is accurate.

Just like Hanukkah as her candle goes out .
I just hired the fatty in Feb and I thought the slob was a keeper
She turned out to be extremely unreliable and has missed too much work

First she complains that I am under paying her and she can’t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

She will be the 9th to be fired in my short run in Vegas .

You should get someone to do the hiring for you, because you suck at it.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem...
And not something to brag about. I had to fire a person once, and it was even more unpleasant then the time I got fired.

Just like Hanukkah as her candle goes out .
I just hired the fatty in Feb and I thought the slob was a keeper
She turned out to be extremely unreliable and has missed too much work

First she complains that I am under paying her and she can’t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

She will be the 9th to be fired in my short run in Vegas .

You should get someone to do the hiring for you, because you suck at it.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem...
And not something to brag about. I had to fire a person once, and it was even more unpleasant then the time I got fired.
I usually made it so tuff they would quit.

Forum List

Back