Will Armenia be the next NATO proxy war with Russia ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's certainly starting to look that way, with Israel sending weapons there and in light of what's happened in Ukraine recently.....coupled with a history of these conflicts in Afghanistan, Syria and elsewhere. And now we've got Azerbaijan invading and killing 200 suddenly.....

And by the way ---when did Nancy Pelosi become Secretary of State going around supporting puppet regimes and predicting coup d'etats ? ( straight from the Kissinger Bush Clinton playbook)

The New York Times is way out in front of it of course and that should tell you something in itself. They and the Washington Post and CNN are basically the mouthpieces for the CIA.

Well don't take my word for it but here's a very interesting take on it.

But let's all sing don't worry be happy...

Last edited:
Russia is being boxed into an impossible situation and so nothing matters anymore in comparison to *Russia's promised response.

* most prefer to say Putin's promise.

Such a stupid thread. Armenia is more or less getting help from Russia against Azerbaijan.

I doubt it. We don't really have much stake in Armenia.
To bait Putin into 'manufactured by western media' another " unprovoked attack" on his innocent neighbors. Another part of the goal of destroying Russia if they fuck with our global currency hegemony. And if Putin and Xi team up ?

Well that kind of looks like exactly what that is.

To bait Putin into 'manufactured by western media' another " unprovoked attack" on his innocent neighbors. Another part of the goal of destroying Russia if they fuck with our global currency hegemony. And if Putin and Xi team up ?

Well that kind of looks like exactly what that is.

Putin and Xi are not exactly buddy-buddy. A China-Russia team up is not likely.

As for Russia, western media, and what not, I say believe what your own eyes tell you. When I see destroyed Russian tanks with graffiti paying homage to Red Dawn, I can't help but smile. They hate Russia for what they have done to them. Ukraine has suffered so much under Russian dictatorship in the past. I don't blame them for not wanting it now.

FP1i_CiXsAQaUBc.jpg

Think of it this way. A nation that ruled over you in the not so distant past decides they want you back. When you were living under that regime before, you were terrorized, murdered, imprisoned, starved, tortured, beaten, and spied on. Do you really trust that nation to come in and just say, "hey, you never left our union, so we're going to take care of you now"?

Putin and Xi are not exactly buddy-buddy. A China-Russia team up is not likely.

As for Russia, western media, and what not, I say believe what your own eyes tell you. When I see destroyed Russian tanks with graffiti paying homage to Red Dawn, I can't help but smile. They hate Russia for what they have done to them. Ukraine has suffered so much under Russian dictatorship in the past. I don't blame them for not wanting it now.

View attachment 701902

Think of it this way. A nation that ruled over you in the not so distant past decides they want you back. When you were living under that regime before, you were terrorized, murdered, imprisoned, starved, tortured, beaten, and spied on. Do you really trust that nation to come in and just say, "hey, you never left our union, so we're going to take care of you now"?
How is us interfering in Russia's neighboring countries any different than if they were interfering in Canada or Mexico. ?

How is us interfering in Russia's neighboring countries any different than if they were interfering in Canada or Mexico. ?

I have no idea what logic you are using, but it's stupid. Them interfering in neighboring countries is no different from invading Canada or Mexico. It would be a declaration of war from either of those two countries, and likely us since we are allied with Canada pretty well. Do I think we should help Armenia? Maybe. I doubt we'd need to. I don't want U.S. troops involved, that's for sure.

I have no idea what logic you are using, but it's stupid. Them interfering in neighboring countries is no different from invading Canada or Mexico. It would be a declaration of war from either of those two countries, and likely us since we are allied with Canada pretty well. Do I think we should help Armenia? Maybe. I doubt we'd need to. I don't want U.S. troops involved, that's for sure.
Hello.
Earth to confederate soldier.

We --- The United States of America and Great Britain helped install a right wing puppet government in the Ukraine in 2014.

Obama and Biden, Secretary of state Kerry, Senator McCain,, ambassador Yovanovich ( ring a bell ? One of the Trump impeachment over the Ukraine call witnesses ) ....they were all part of it.

Putin was trying to stop a genocide of ethnic Russians in the Donbass region.

Hello.
Earth to confederate soldier.

We --- The United States of America and Great Britain helped install a right wing puppet government in the Ukraine in 2014.

Obama and Biden, Secretary of state Kerry, Senator McCain,, ambassador Yovanovich ( ring a bell ? One of the Trump impeachment over the Ukraine call witnesses ) ....they were all part of it.

Putin was trying to stop a genocide of ethnic Russians in the Donbass region.

There was no ethnic genocide, there was a war. Fucking Russians invaded the Crimea, and have backed Russian separatists in the region. The region has been in a constant state of war since, with sniper firing, shelling, landmines and other weapons of war being used daily. That's your so called, "genocide", brought on by traitors by themselves.

The U.S. Had nothing to do with installing a "puppet" government, Ukrainians wanted a right wing government for once. What the Trump impeachment has to do with any of this topic, is beyond me. Ukraine was promised weapons by Trump, and we had a commitment to Ukraine long before that.

I don't necessarily like the Ukrainians, but I like their pluck, their patriotism and fighting spirit. I also like seeing that Russia is all bark, no bite.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
There was no ethnic genocide, there was a war. Fucking Russians invaded the Crimea, and have backed Russian separatists in the region. The region has been in a constant state of war since, with sniper firing, shelling, landmines and other weapons of war being used daily. That's your so called, "genocide", brought on by traitors by themselves.

The U.S. Had nothing to do with installing a "puppet" government, Ukrainians wanted a right wing government for once. What the Trump impeachment has to do with any of this topic, is beyond me. Ukraine was promised weapons by Trump, and we had a commitment to Ukraine long before that.

I don't necessarily like the Ukrainians, but I like their pluck, their patriotism and fighting spirit. I also like seeing that Russia is all bark, no bite.
US had nothing to do with it ??
Is that what you say when it's a CIA operation plausible deniability?

Forum List

Back