Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.

FkWw3kaUcAEguzJ

/——-/ So censorship is Okey Dokey when you do it, but not when an asshole published Musk’s location and tailed his son?

I've never claimed to be a 'free speech absolutist'. And I didn't ban them from all of facebook. Just my feed.

Elon banned people from all of twitter for criticizing him.......and did claim he was a free speech absolutist.

Obviously, he's going to be criticized.

Last edited:
"Hey Mac, I'm curious: Do you think this actually happened?"

"Well j-mac, it sure does look like some shady stuff happened based on what I'm seeing, yeah. This definitely warrants some serious investigation. I'd have a lot of questions, starting with whether this was officially sanctioned or whether it some rogue FBI assholes. That would help us determined what needs to be exposed and addressed. Yeah, let's dig into this thing".

"Oh, okay. Good. I agree. Thanks for clarifying. I'm asking because I don't want to make stupid assumptions based on abject ignorance. That would make me look ridiculous and foolish".

"Yeah, it would, but I know you're better than that, j-mac. Let me know if you hear any progress on this".

"Sure will!"

That's a conversation that I would have with an intelligent adult.
Oh, an intelligent adult eh?

I don’t know how anyone can look at these releases and conclude anything other than the intel agencies are anything other than corrupt.

So they won't let Russian's post things that advance their own geopolitical interest, yet they do nothing about the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, doing the exact same thing. Go fucking figure.

BTW, that has nothing to do with the accounts I mentioned, care to try again?

So they won't let Russian's post thing that advance their own geopolitical interest, yet they do nothing about the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, doing the exact same thing. Go fucking figure.

BTW, that has nothing to do with the accounts I mentioned, care to try again?

Link to the accounts you're talking about then...

I've never claimed to be a 'free speech absolutist'. And I didn't ban them from all of facebook. Just my feed.

Elon banned people from all of twitter for criticizing him.......and did claim he was a free speech absolutist.

Obviously, he's going to be criticized.
Elon banned people who were giving away his location or his family's location. Anyone who defends that is a douchebag.

To anyone but the most partisan it is clear that first amendment violations are abundant but will ANYONE be held to account for it?

If not our so called constitutional rights are nothing but a figment of our imagination IMO.

No. No they won't.

The current administration, central banks, most msm news organizations, people like fauci and so on will never, ever be held accountable for what they have done the past few years. Never.

They are among the very few select people on earth that can do pretty much whatever they want and not get in trouble.

All they have to do is not admit guilt. If they don't admit they are guilty nothing happens to them. For you and I, we can't do anything illegal and just not admit guilt and walk away, but they can and do.

Why are you incapable of following a conversation? It has nothing to do with a newspaper or a letter. I specifically quoted this sentence:

My reply to that was:

Is English your second language? Your commie ignorance is showing.

so if you work for a large corporation you give up your first amendment rights when you are at work? Don't think that's what the founders had in mind when they wrote it.

so if you work for a large corporation you give up your first amendment rights when you are at work? Don't think that's what the founders had in mind when they wrote it.
/——/ The 1st Amendment puts restrictions on the government, not private citizens or corporations.

/——/ The 1st Amendment puts restrictions on the government, not private citizens or corporations.
so let me understand, you are ok with twitter and facebook blocking the posts of one parry or one ideology? Does that apply to your local newspaper and your local TV station? after all they are private corporations.

Forum List

Back