Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

Hold on. Why would James White go back to Europe? We need him this year.

View attachment 289796
Who said James White should go back to europe? Hes a Black guy.

You did:

"Whites should go back to europe."
You must be suffering from receptive aphasia as usual. All my postings on the topic have "white" as a reference to race. James White is Black.

You must be suffering from a lack of a sense of humor as I was obviously kidding. Come on man, you missed me. Give your boy Azog a virtual bro hug.
I gotta admit I missed you. :laugh:

Of course you did. We're bros.

upload_2019-11-14_15-14-24.jpeg

To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like

I do love the Trump racists who advocate destroying America to save America.

Meanwhile the disgusting motherfuckers on the Left tell us we need tens of millions of wetbacks to enhance and improve America.

I will just put you in the column of "yes, I want Russia to invade America to save us poor white folk"

I’d take 100 Russians for every 1 filthy beaner anyday all day.

What is a "beaner"?

A new republic.

Meanwhile the disgusting motherfuckers on the Left tell us we need tens of millions of wetbacks to enhance and improve America.

I will just put you in the column of "yes, I want Russia to invade America to save us poor white folk"

Of course you would.

You are your racist filth would piss on the Constitution just so you can pretend you are all white.

A new republic.

What is a "beaner"?
A person that eats beans would be my guess.

61hQuYzc1bL._SY550_.jpg

What is a "beaner"?
A person that eats beans would be my guess.

61hQuYzc1bL._SY550_.jpg

upload_2019-11-14_15-25-13.jpeg

So why are blacks trying to kill innocent whites in South Africa
Would you call someone knowingly in possession of stolen goods innocent?
What’s your Ethnicity
Thats not relevant here. If youre worried about bonding with Russians then take your silly ass back to europe. You wont be missed.
lol coward.. don’t let little ole me scare you
Don't worry. Youre just some insignificant little white boy. I'm not worried about you.
Umm ok whites run your life.. deal with it haha

A new republic.

Please, tell me of your plan. Do you plan to overthrow the US Constitution, or do you plan for a pilgrimage back to the Motherland where you can live?

A new republic.

You and the trampers can all move to Russia.
I think Russia will be part of the new republic,, and America..

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

You're the insane one here. Americans don't give a rat's ass about Russia. You're a nothing country. Your economy is smaller than Italy, and your army is so pathetic it can't even defeat the Ukrainians. Putin and his criminal gang of oligarchs keep telling you people how they're all keeping your safe from the rest of the world, when in reality, it's Putin and his gang who are keeping you down and bleeding you white.

A new republic.

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

You're the insane one here. Americans don't give a rat's ass about Russia. You're a nothing country. Your economy is smaller than Italy, and your army is so pathetic it can't even defeat the Ukrainians. Putin and his criminal gang of oligarchs keep telling you people how they're all keeping your safe from the rest of the world, when in reality, it's Putin and his gang who are keeping you down and bleeding you white.
I’m American born and raised , descendent of the founders.. I’m saying to save western culture we need an alliance with these nationalist countries to protect each other from democrat left wing abuse

I’m American born and raised , descendent of the founders.. I’m saying to save western culture we need an alliance with these nationalist countries to protect each other from democrat left wing abuse
You were raised an idiot. Go to Russia. I dont think they would have you because you are a substandard specimen.

Last edited:

You were raised and idiot. Go to Russia. I dont think they would have you because you are a substandard specimen.
Well ok then.. you are still too chickenshit to tell us what your ethnic city is? Ha

You were raised and idiot. Go to Russia. I dont think they would have you because you are a substandard specimen.
Well ok then.. you are still too chickenshit to tell us what your ethnic city is? Ha
My ethnic city has no bearing on the conversation.

Forum List

Back