Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

Its not an assertion. Its a fact.

Okay cool...
So are you against Whitey occupying and improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks occupying and degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?
Do you find anything strange in such logic?
Golfing Gator and Mac1958 can you help your dark boy out here..he’s struggling to make sense.
Whitey should stay in europe. I cant make it any clearer than that.

Does that mean you’re posting from Africa right now?
What does europe have to do with Africa? I said whites should stay in europe. That has nothing to do with Africa other than you shouldnt be there either.

I thought we should all head back to our homelands… No?
If by "we" you mean white then yes.

To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like
This is impressively stupid even for this board. Bravo!

A new republic.

Its only stupid because the dickless wonder that started the thread isnt going to do shit but hope someone else starts it for him.

Okay cool...
So are you against Whitey occupying and improving territories in S. African a place you don’t reside yet for Wetbacks occupying and degrading the U.S. a place you do reside?
Do you find anything strange in such logic?
Golfing Gator and Mac1958 can you help your dark boy out here..he’s struggling to make sense.

What does europe have to do with Africa? I said whites should stay in europe. That has nothing to do with Africa other than you shouldnt be there either.

Oh I see....only those improving every territory they inhabit should retreat back to their homelands? That makes sense to you?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

A new republic.

You mean like in WW2? Interesting idea. We would need a common enemy.

A new republic.

Its only stupid because the dickless wonder that started the thread isnt going to do shit but hope someone else starts it for him.

You're back!!! Welcome back, amigo!

Oh I see....only those improving every territory they inhabit should retreat back to their homelands? That makes sense to you?
Yes that makes sense to me. Whites should go back to europe. Their interpretation of "improvement" is puerile and hazardous to the planets health.

Yes that makes sense to me. Whites should go back to europe. Their interpretation of "improvement" is puerile and hazardous to the planets health.

Hold on. Why would James White go back to Europe? We need him this year.

upload_2019-11-14_14-50-29.jpeg

View attachment 289796
Who said James White should go back to europe? Hes a Black guy.

View attachment 289796

You did:

"Whites should go back to europe."

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-14_14-53-54.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-14_14-53-54.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12

View attachment 289796

You did:

You must be suffering from receptive aphasia as usual. All my postings on the topic have "white" as a reference to race. James White is Black.

View attachment 289796

You did:

You must be suffering from receptive aphasia as usual. All my postings on the topic have "white" as a reference to race. James White is Black.

You must be suffering from a lack of a sense of humor as I was obviously kidding. Come on man, you missed me. Give your boy Azog a virtual bro hug.

Haha...”interpretation”
I’m pretty sure ‘their’ interpretation stems from those things you hate...truth, facts and statistics. Sucks huh?

View attachment 289796

You did:

You must be suffering from a lack of a sense of humor as I was obviously kidding. Come on man, you missed me. Give your boy Azog a virtual bro hug.
I gotta admit I missed you. :laugh:

Haha...”interpretation”
I’m pretty sure ‘their’ interpretation stems from those things you hate...truth, facts and statistics. Sucks huh?
White truth and facts are walking contradictions. As anyone that has taken statistics can tell you, the data is subject to interpretation. Again something whites are not very good at.

A new republic.

I do love the Trump racists who advocate destroying America to save America.

Meanwhile the disgusting motherfuckers on the Left tell us we need tens of millions of wetbacks to enhance and improve America.

I will just put you in the column of "yes, I want Russia to invade America to save us poor white folk"

Haha...”interpretation”
White truth and facts are walking contradictions. As anyone that has taken statistics can tell you, the data is subject to interpretation. Again something whites are not very good at.

Haha...there you have it folks...truth, facts, and statistics are fabricated bullshit and opinions of black people are facts.
Mama always said...”Son, don’t spend a lot of time trying to reason with ignorant, unreasonable fools.”

A new republic.

You and the trampers can all move to Russia.
I think Russia will be part of the new republic,, and America..

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

What a crock of unAmerican bullshit.
America is the greatest country the world has ever seen, only complete losers would not agree.
And you think Russia is great, well that says a lot.
You idolize a country, that suppresses freedom of speech, freedom of the press, punishes those who don't mindlessly goose-step to Putin and speaking of Putin, he either imprisons or kills his political enemies. And you love that environment?
You are an anti-American slug.
Oh and while I'm at it, you a pissing on graves the hundreds of thousands of true patriots, who gave their lives for America.
Scum.

I just have to say: you nailed it.

A new republic.

I do love the Trump racists who advocate destroying America to save America.

Meanwhile the disgusting motherfuckers on the Left tell us we need tens of millions of wetbacks to enhance and improve America.

I will just put you in the column of "yes, I want Russia to invade America to save us poor white folk"

I’d take 100 Russians for every 1 filthy beaner anyday all day.

Haha...”interpretation”

Haha...there you have it folks...truth, facts, and statistics are fabricated bullshit and opinions of black people are facts.
Mama always said...”Son, don’t spend a lot of time trying to reason with ignorant, unreasonable fools.”
She said that because she knew you lacked the intelligence to realize you were a fool.

Forum List

Back